Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    Guys, do you realise that Awakening is next week? and that we'll have the trailer tonight?? O_O
    How could we forget? LOL I was even checking around for more spoiler pics this morning since it's only a week away but didn't find any.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

NIKO IS BACK! I want to watch that trailer again!

Comment

One of the few bad things about living in the UK. I think the US SyFy shows episodes in advance

>_>

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          NIKO IS BACK! I want to watch that trailer again!
          That's okay I've watched it a countless amount of times since last night..amazing that I did not cause Youtube to crash LOL
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            That's okay I've watched it a countless amount of times since last night..amazing that I did not cause Youtube to crash LOL
            Same here with the sneak peek!! *_*

Comment

Mimzy,You and your Teslen babies..too cute And she is so adorable...awwww..
              you would get a kick out of my little girl....I asked her last night if it was time for bed...and her answer was..."Ummm......no!" and she said it with some attitude LOL
              Aaaaww <3

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
              Love it. Definitely one of my favorite scenes!

Mimzy - oops. I wasn't clear. I meant that I thought I may have read some of your Sanctuary fanfic, because a couple people had mentioned they wrote some and gave their names on fanfiction.net, but I wasn't sure if you were one of the ones that did that and if the ones I looked at were yours. Now it's probably clear as mud, right.
              Oh. lol I don't remember if I did give my name but I'll do it again. It's Miss Pookamonga

-----
              and the Sneak Peek...might as well post it here since it's loaded with Teslen

*MEGASQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Spoiler:
              I just love love LOVE how comfortable they are with each other when working together. And the way Helen keeps smiling at his comments!! <3 Plus how she totally freaks out and runs after him after he gets zapped. I swear she was terrified for a second that she'd lose him...
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                and the Sneak Peek...might as well post it here since it's loaded with Teslen
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vNoD7z5w3Y

*MEGASQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Spoiler:
                I just love love LOVE how comfortable they are with each other when working together. And the way Helen keeps smiling at his comments!! <3 Plus how she totally freaks out and runs after him after he gets zapped. I swear she was terrified for a second that she'd lose him...
                GAH! I have not seen this yet and holy mother of CRAP I'm even more excited now!
                Spoiler:
                The entire ep is one big Teslen fest and Niko's whumped and there's vampires
                and OMG what am I going to do with myself for the next week?

Comment

I did not expect that . Helen's reaction when Tesla is shot is epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                    GAH! I have not seen this yet and holy mother of CRAP I'm even more excited now!
                    Spoiler:
                    The entire ep is one big Teslen fest and Niko's whumped and there's vampires
                    and OMG what am I going to do with myself for the next week?
                    ...run around town screaming like an escapee from Arkham Asylum? I don't know how I will restrain myself

Originally posted by P_Lote View Post
                    I did not expect that . Helen's reaction when Tesla is shot is epic.
                    AAAH YES THAT REACTION OMGGGGGGGGGGG. That look is a dead giveaway as to her *real* feelings for him
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

AAAH YES THAT REACTION OMGGGGGGGGGGG. That look is a dead giveaway as to her *real* feelings for him
                      She shows "genuine concern" for him. just like in Revelations.

Spoiler:
                      That laser bolt is very nasty to him though, but I'm telling myself not to worry about it because that scene seems to occur fairly early in the ep which should mean it's before the revamping. Maybe he nearly dies though before the vamp queen revamps him?? I hope. The one thing I hate about liking a character this much is the worrying that they'll kill him off.

FIVE MORE DAYS!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                        She shows "genuine concern" for him. just like in Revelations.

Spoiler:
                        That laser bolt is very nasty to him though, but I'm telling myself not to worry about it because that scene seems to occur fairly early in the ep which should mean it's before the revamping. Maybe he nearly dies though before the vamp queen revamps him?? I hope. The one thing I hate about liking a character this much is the worrying that they'll kill him off.

FIVE MORE DAYS!
                        YES!YES! YES! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah,I was worried about that too..but it is in the beginning of the episode..so I'm not that worried..plus Helen can take care of him because he's injured
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

YES!YES! YES! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah,I was worried about that too..but it is in the beginning of the episode..so I'm not that worried..plus Helen can take care of him because he's injured
                          yeah, she'll totally do that! That's gonna so sweet! =D

Comment

I just had a random fangirly spasm and have to yell
                            YAY TESLEN!!!!

So excited for Monday. I think the only thing that will keep me from thinking too much about it is going to see Thor a dozen more times. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                              I just had a random fangirly spasm and have to yell
                              YAY TESLEN!!!!

So excited for Monday. I think the only thing that will keep me from thinking too much about it is going to see Thor a dozen more times. :/
                              YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
                              I want to see that movie...but seeing as my RL friends are not fans of mine right now...I'd be going by myself.....that would look bad..so I'll wait for it to go On Demand and watch it all by my loser self...LOL first the divorce and now my friends and sister want to disown me because I've been feeling depressed instead of being there for me like they should..I may push people away but that is my odd way of telling them I need them..
                              Anyway...............TESLEN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

I agree with everything just said! And honestly
                                Spoiler:
                                They can't kill him off. They know he's too popular xD

plus
                                Spoiler:
                                having him near death (possibly) could bring out some interesting things from Helen's end. Maybe she'll get close to admitting how she really feels about him

EDIT:

and Aurora - I'm sorry to hear about everything that's going on If I lived near you I'd totally see Thor with you. I'm dying of Loki withdrawal as well as Tesla withdrawal
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X