No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EEEEP I love everyone's Teslen art! Yay today is Awakening so that means more Teslen!!! *squees*
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Thank you!!! Glad that everyone loved the banner Can't wait for tonight!
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Can't wait to go fan girl and totally drive the spouse crazy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
          Glitch I know what you mean about feeling left out at times.. *hugs* It sucks big time
          I hope you don't feel that too often.
          Maybe you can geek out rather than be fangirly that could work.

I'm excited about awakening too can't wait for more Niko, and I liked hearing about their history
          + revamped niko
          Yea I could always do that I guess ... But makes me sound creepy *shrugs* I dunno. I do geek out a lot though, but you're right it does suck feeling left out *hugs*

I can't wait either only a few more hours YAY!
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Aww I just forgot I'm gonna miss the ep today I'm either gonna watch it again at 11pm or watch it on yt. Darnit I'm gonna miss the Teslen epicness!
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Do I have a sudden Helen/Nikola love again? YES I DO. YES I DOOOO. Thanks to tonight's episode. <3 Maybe I'll come and post some arties this week. *crosses fingers for time*

More discussion in the episode thread, wouldn't want to spoil it.

See ya,
              The Multi-Shipper
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG WAS IT GOOD?! SHIPPY??? I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET AND I'M GOING CRAZY!!!

Between this and the Castle season finale, I'm going to BURST and explode and go totally insane AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH O_O
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  OMG OMG OMG WAS IT GOOD?! SHIPPY??? I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET AND I'M GOING CRAZY!!!

Between this and the Castle season finale, I'm going to BURST and explode and go totally insane AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH O_O
                  *giggles*

I'm not saying anything.

And yeah, thankfully, I don't watch Castle (yet). But my friend was watching the finale while I was watching Sanctuary and the conversation we had at the same time doesn't make any sense.
                  sigpic

Comment

SPOILER for Awakening

Spoiler:
                    You know, as a casual Tesla/Magnus shipper I have been looking forward to this episode for a long time, but I have to say that I felt no shippy vibes in this episode. Their dynamic seemed totally friendship-only. I mean, some of the dialogue on paper definitely could have been shippy (I love how Tesla got in a cheap shot at Druitt, but I just wasn't feeling any romantic chemistry between the two tonight. What did others think?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      *giggles*

I'm not saying anything.

And yeah, thankfully, I don't watch Castle (yet). But my friend was watching the finale while I was watching Sanctuary and the conversation we had at the same time doesn't make any sense.
                      OMG OMG OMG. *almost dies of heart attack*

And on Castle - chyea the finale drove me insane Dx But it's worth checking out at least just for Nathan Fillion. But overall it's a really good show and the two main characters are kind of snarky like Helen & Niko
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sparklegem View Post
                        SPOILER for Awakening

Spoiler:
                        You know, as a casual Tesla/Magnus shipper I have been looking forward to this episode for a long time, but I have to say that I felt no shippy vibes in this episode. Their dynamic seemed totally friendship-only. I mean, some of the dialogue on paper definitely could have been shippy (I love how Tesla got in a cheap shot at Druitt, but I just wasn't feeling any romantic chemistry between the two tonight. What did others think?
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, I'm a Helen/John shipper at heart, as some of you might know (and as my sig indicates ). And I thought it was pretty shippy, in the Helen/Nikola way. They're not about roses and poems. It's the snark and the little things. The way he stares at her sometimes. And under the snark, I do think he respects her a lot too. They do care about each other. Now you can see that as shippy or not.

Want a non-shippy explanation for her caring about him so much? Will said it at the end of Sleepers. "You're the last of The Five." And I think that terrifies Helen more than anything. So yeah, her motivations to save and revamp him could have come from friendship, from love or from selfishness of not wanting to be the last of her friends. I personally think it's a mix of all of the above because Helen is a complicated character (as is Nikola - and, if I may, John, Watson, and Nigel). There are more than one layer to their relationship - whatever you chose it to be.

That wasn't too much anti-ship I hope. I didn't want it to be. I'm just saying. You guys that know me know that I'm not mean, right?
                        And I WILL make arts this week to prove it! *huggles Teslenites*
                        sigpic

Comment

I seriously need to get off here before I accidentally read a spoiler...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

You know you shouldn't click on those spoilers tags. I know, it's tempting. But you shouldn't.
                            sigpic

Comment

I haven't! I'm watching it now and ... needless to say I am squee-ing inwardly every 2 minutes

btw is it just me or is Afina
                              Spoiler:
                              totally hitting on Nikola and does Helen look the slightest bit jealous in this ep? LOL
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm the same.. but stuck at work for another 2 hours Ahh
                                Nuu I want to watch..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X