• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
    That's a brilliant idea Glitch!
    Naturally .... Genius remember? Anyway here's my banners for the Challenge

L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole

The Perfect Fan by the Backstreet Boys ((and yes I know that song is actually about their moms but still))

and finally

Love Unxplained a poem I wrote for my mom in fifth grade for mother's Day! Enjoy!
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Nice banners Glitch
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Tina
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,love the new artwork That's ok. I don't even think artwork specially made for me will help right now. But thank you for trying..it's just that nothing seems to make me happy right now..well..not ever since he told me I was not worth it. That'll do it. LOL (fakes a smile)

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the challenge I might join in..have to see how I'm feeling later about it. I'm not really in the mood for flowery love songs,quotes,or poems right now.

Okay...here is some fabulously crappy artwork and words from me..the words are from a haiku poem that I wrote in one of my stories...may add more..as I have lots of my own poems to add into artwork
          I added another one with my poem "My Angel"...I wrote this poem a couple years ago..I hope you like my mediocre contribution to the challenge
          Last edited by Aurora7783; 05 March 2011, 02:54 PM. Reason: artwork
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

I'm sure your editing is fine! I look at my art and see where I could have done blended things better and I cringe but (at least I hope) no one else notices

If you want to have a look at any of my stuff its all snurchable and you can see it here

On that note does anyone have any quotes or themes I could try out? I find it really hard doing the art without having an idea in mind and at the moment my muse has run away and hidden himself *grumbles*
            LOL okay thanks! Wow you have alot of great artwork!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            How about we start a little challenge? See who can come up with the best movie, song, poem quote for a Teslen banner? What say you guys?
            Well you can count me out. I suck at coming up with stuff..
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Glitch,love the new artwork That's ok. I don't even think artwork specially made for me will help right now. But thank you for trying..it's just that nothing seems to make me happy right now..well..not ever since he told me I was not worth it. That'll do it. LOL (fakes a smile)

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the challenge I might join in..have to see how I'm feeling later about it. I'm not really in the mood for flowery love songs,quotes,or poems right now.

Okay...here is some fabulously crappy artwork and words from me..the words are from a haiku poem that I wrote in one of my stories...may add more..as I have lots of my own poems to add into artwork
              I added another one with my poem "My Angel"...I wrote this poem a couple years ago..I hope you like my mediocre contribution to the challenge
              Stop that Twin *huggles* He's just missing out on someone who's fun to talk to and hang out with. You are totally worth it Jennifer and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. You're really great Twin and I don't say to just anyone, it takes a while before I actually get used to someone except you .... and well Helen actually, but you are a great person, as far as I'm concerned you're one of the sweetest girls I know Don't let him get to you Twin because he's wrong and he's really missing out on someone very special. Love the art btw *snurches both and adds them to collection* I love them!

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              Well you can count me out. I suck at coming up with stuff..
              As I said to Twin and Helen there is no crappy art, just give it a try Little Twin come on
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Hey Whats with all the artists here that think their own work sucks!

I think we need to be more positive at our own work. I am yet to see art here that I think is bad.
                We may not be too confident at times but lets try avoid putting ourselves down

Glitch Great choices! Awesome backgrounds and songs. I love the "You showed me how to love, showed me how to care" is so pretty but you can't go past the L-O-V-E song!

Sam1969 You should give it a go! I'm having trouble with coming up with ideas too, it doesn't mean you suck! Maybe in the future we could pick a particular song or something so we don't need to think of ideas

When I get an idea I'll make a submission. As it is I'm at work and I can't think of a song I want to use yet...

Aurora your art is absolutely beautiful that poem, My Angel, is fantastic! You are super talented for writing it!! I do hope you do more but it's totally understandable if you don't want to.
                I want to tell you again and again not to listen to him when he is stupid and tells you lies like "You aren't worth it." Cause he's the fool if he really thinks that. You are worth it. He is blind if he can't see you as the sweet and smart person all of us here already know you are when you are standing right in-front of him! I can tell how nice you are and I haven't even had the opportunity to really talk to you.
                sigpic

Comment

Glitch,Thank you for being honest with me Twin. It's just when you are with your high school sweetheart and things go bad..you start wondering what you did wrong..or was it your fault..we are still going to be friends because we respect each other..it just has not sunk in yet..I have been in this relationship since hs and it was my only one..so I'm scared of the future..I don't know how to be alone. I am happy that you love my art It brought a smile to my face
                  Cekay,Thanks hon *hugs* I really needed to hear that..I'm just having a tough time and I'm honestly scared. I am glad that you love my poems and my art and thanks for saying I'm a sweet person. You don't know how much that means to me. I think you are smart and sweet too
                  Sam1969,Come on Little Twin give it a try We want to see some artwork from you.
                  And I agree, we should be more positive about our own work Because we are all awesome!
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Whats with all the artists here that think their own work sucks!

I think we need to be more positive at our own work. I am yet to see art here that I think is bad.
                    We may not be too confident at times but lets try avoid putting ourselves down

Glitch Great choices! Awesome backgrounds and songs. I love the "You showed me how to love, showed me how to care" is so pretty but you can't go past the L-O-V-E song!
                    I'm with you on that CK I don't think there's any bad art out there. Glad you like the arts and no the LOVE song totally fits them hehe! I love that song always have! NKC rocks!

Glitch,Thank you for being honest with me Twin. It's just when you are with your high school sweetheart and things go bad..you start wondering what you did wrong..or was it your fault..we are still going to be friends because we respect each other..it just has not sunk in yet..I have been in this relationship since hs and it was my only one..so I'm scared of the future..I don't know how to be alone. I am happy that you love my art It brought a smile to my face !
                    Anything for you Twin! I dunno how that feels but I do know what it's like for someone to say that you're not worth it and it does hurt, but you gotta pick yourself back up and try to be the best that you can if you know what I mean. *Huggles* Glad I can make you smile, that's what I aim for most of the time and pleasing Helen doesn't count. Anything for her so I don't have to wear those dang nonmetallic magnetic restraints again *ducks head*
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

I'm with you on that CK I don't think there's any bad art out there. Glad you like the arts and no the LOVE song totally fits them hehe! I love that song always have! NKC rocks!

Anything for you Twin! I dunno how that feels but I do know what it's like for someone to say that you're not worth it and it does hurt, but you gotta pick yourself back up and try to be the best that you can if you know what I mean. *Huggles* Glad I can make you smile, that's what I aim for most of the time and pleasing Helen doesn't count. Anything for her so I don't have to wear those dang nonmetallic magnetic restraints again *ducks head*
                      Thanks Twin you cheered me up a little bit *hugs back* LOL to that statement..you guys are too funny and you know you're going to be in so much trouble for that statement with her when she reads it. Can't wait to see her comeback. You two are entertaining and funny. I love it
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks Twin you cheered me up a little bit *hugs back* LOL to that statement..you guys are too funny and you know you're going to be in so much trouble for that statement with her when she reads it. Can't wait to see her comeback. You two are entertaining and funny. I love it
                        Oh I know .... I'll be in HUGE trouble for it *bites lip and sighs* Glad to see you smiling again Twin!
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Cekay,Thanks hon *hugs* I really needed to hear that..I'm just having a tough time and I'm honestly scared. I am glad that you love my poems and my art and thanks for saying I'm a sweet person. You don't know how much that means to me. I think you are smart and sweet too
                          *hugs back* It's okay to be scared, it's a really cruddy time right now, it sucks when relationships you thought were solid and people you always thought would be there don't end up going the way you always pictured. Try not to get too down, every cloud has a silver lining and every time one door is closed another one opens. And don't ever forget that you're awesome!

This is all I had time for tonight. Song is Love is All Around by Wet Wet Wet.
                          Last edited by Cekay; 06 March 2011, 02:31 AM. Reason: formatting
                          sigpic

Comment

*Runs through and slaps cuffs on Nikola*

That does suck Aurora really sorry but hey give me his name and adress. I know some ancient torture techniques and all the vunerable places on the human body and have been dying for someone to practice on.

Dont think of it as 'alone' so much as 'free'
                            sigpic
                            Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

This is all I had time for tonight. Song is Love is All Around by Wet Wet Wet.
                              http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...f_edited-1.jpg
                              That's great CK I love it especially with the heart in the middle.

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
                              *Runs through and slaps cuffs on Nikola*
                              Awe *pouts and tries to get restraints off* You're mean Helen love ya anyway am I in trouble? *gives Helen puppy dog eyes* I was just kidding *tries to get restraints off with pouty expression*
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Awe *pouts and tries to get restraints off* You're mean Helen love ya anyway am I in trouble? *gives Helen puppy dog eyes* I was just kidding *tries to get restraints off with pouty expression*
                                You thought I was gonna overlook the explosion in my lab Nikola? You bet youre in trouble.
                                sigpic
                                Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Working...
                                X