X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    Always

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    that's one of the reasons I allow unsigned reviews, I too... can sometimes be too lazy to sign in
    I do too. I care more for lazy reviewers than I fear flaming troll reviewers, I guess
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love it Glitch!
      sigpic

Comment

Love the banner Glitch
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          *virtual green*
          Thanks LastRequest

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Always
          And you better believe it

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
          Love it Glitch!
          *acts stuck up* Of course you do .... it was made by me jkjkjkjkjk I'm not a stuck up person had to think of soemthing else to say besides thank you

Originally posted by davala View Post
          Love the banner Glitch
          Why thank you!
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,love the new artwork And that quote is so adorable..it fits them perfectly..Good job Twin *hugs*
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Glitch,love the new artwork And that quote is so adorable..it fits them perfectly..Good job Twin *hugs*
              *hugs back* Thanks Twin I thought you'd like it hehe! *huggles* as soon as I can think of something else I'll make another one and I'm not making the one the bunnies wwant me to make only because I'd rather save it and use it for Helen/Ashley the mother daughter banner I wanna make that I can't figure out how to
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,watch out or the plot bunnies will get you LOL can't wait to see what you do next. I wish my plot bunnies would come back they waved good bye and went on a vacation. I miss making art and writing
                Alright, I was listening to the song that these lyrics came from and I decided to try my hand at some art..although my muse is gone..I guess it's okay
                Last edited by Aurora7783; 28 February 2011, 12:16 AM. Reason: artwork
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch,watch out or the plot bunnies will get you LOL can't wait to see what you do next. I wish my plot bunnies would come back they waved good bye and went on a vacation. I miss making art and writing
                  Alright, I was listening to the song that these lyrics came from and I decided to try my hand at some art..although my muse is gone..I guess it's okay
                  Ooo I love it Twin *snurches* and I'll be back with more eventually! I promise
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

I love it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spreading more Teslen love hope this cheers you up Twin
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,I really love this one Twin I love the quote and the pink tones in the background give it such a romantic feel to it. Excellent job as always *tacklehugs* that's for trying to cheer me up
                        Might make something later or work on the next chapter of my ongoing story...although I am having trouble deciding on some names for Helen and Nikola's baby girl and baby boy..any suggestions? I have some in mind..but not really sure
                        Last edited by Aurora7783; 28 February 2011, 12:17 PM.
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch,I really love this one Twin I love the quote and the pink tones in the background give it such a romantic feel to it. Excellent job as always *tacklehugs* that's for trying to cheer me up
                          Might make something later or work on the next chapter of my ongoing story...although I am having trouble deciding on some names for Helen and Nikola's baby girl and baby boy..any suggestions? I have some in mind..but not really sure
                          Thanks Twin glad you like it not really into pink but I saw the background and for some reason got me thinking of you, is that weird? *falls and hugs* Of course *rubs fist across chin lightly* You're my twin, you're my girl hehe and I mean that in the nicest brotherly way . Hmm a name for a boy and girl? Well you could use the one that I came up with but it's up to you. How does Anton Blade sound to you? I think it has a good ring to it if you ask me.
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks Twin glad you like it not really into pink but I saw the background and for some reason got me thinking of you, is that weird? *falls and hugs* Of course *rubs fist across chin lightly* You're my twin, you're my girl hehe and I mean that in the nicest brotherly way . Hmm a name for a boy and girl? Well you could use the one that I came up with but it's up to you. How does Anton Blade sound to you? I think it has a good ring to it if you ask me.
                            Yes it does make sense because I am a total girly girl..and pink is definitely fitting to me
                            I do like that name a lot..don't know if I would use it though..it is your idea after all I just like to bounce ideas off people when I'm having a writer's block
                            Last edited by Aurora7783; 28 February 2011, 04:26 PM. Reason: artwork
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

oops! sorry,I know it's a double post..but here's the next chapter of my story "A New Beginning" if anyone here has been following it..and sorry about the late update..I procrastinate a lot

Spoiler:
                              Hello again I know it has been awhile since my last update and I am deeply sorry for that. Life has been sort of hectic lately and I just have not had enough time to sit down and write. Here is my latest chapter to my story "A New Beginning." Enjoy and reviews are always welcome.
                              Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Sanctuary characters..just my character Seraphina
                              "A New Beginning": Chapter 10
                              Nikola smoothed a trembling slim hand through his thick dark hair as he prepared the serum he had extracted from Seraphina's blood . He held the vial of fiery orange blood in his left hand as he slowly drew some into the syringe in his right hand. His heart beat quickened as he gently knelt down by Helen's bedside and looked at her frail, delicate, form. She looked like an ethereal angel sleeping . He touched her cheek and smoothed the thick raven hair back from her angelic face as tears gently fell from his tired bloodshot eyes. He slowly took her right arm and palpitated it until he found a sufficient injection site. He gently pressed his lips to her delicate hand and gently rubbed the injection site with an alcohol wipe before slowly injecting her arm with Seraphina's blood. Nikola held firmly to her hand as he watched her closely for a reaction.
                              "Helen...please come back to me...don't leave me like this...our children need you...I need you..." Nikola silently sobbed as he looked at Helen.
                              Helen's eyes began to flutter and her body was starting to twitch a little as Seraphina's blood coursed through her veins. Nikola tried to hold her steady as her body twitched uncontrollably and she started to sweat profusely. Sweat dripped down her face as her eyes snapped open. They were a beautiful crystal blue being overtaken by fiery red that swirled around her whole iris. Her eyes were now red with hints of blue as Helen tried to sit up slowly. She wiped the sweat from her brow as she faintly smiled up at Nikola. Her eyes were returning to their normal shade of radiant blue as she tried to form words and held a shaking arm up to caress Nikola's face.
                              "Nikola....what happened...where are the babies....and why do you look so tired...and where is Seraphina..." Helen said as she gave Nikola a confused look.
                              "We will get to these questions later. The most important thing is that you are okay. I was so afraid I would lose you, Helen..and here you are."Nikola said as he gently drew her in for a kiss.
                              "Nikola...I want to see them...I want to see our babies...are they okay..."Helen said as she looked down at her much slimmer waistline.
                              "Sure you can see them...we still have to give them names..I was waiting for you.." Nikola said as he walked out of the room for a minute.
                              Helen used her hands to push herself up more as she waited . It had all felt like one big dream. There had been a voice in her head the whole time talking soothingly to her . A young girl's voice. The place she had been was dark and quiet. The girl's voice had been the only sound. And when her eyes had finally opened, Nikola's smiling steel grey eyes had been her first image since the darkness had surrounded her.
                              Nikola walked slowly back in carrying sleeping infants in each arm as he made his way to Helen. The boy was wrapped in a soft baby blue blanket and the girl was wrapped in a pale petal pink blanket. Nikola smiled lovingly at Helen as he lowered the baby boy and girl into her arms gently. Helen gently rocked them in her arms as tears of joy ran down her face. They were safe at last nestled in their mother's comforting arms. The baby girl faintly smiled in contentment as the baby boy slowly awoke and playfully smirked at his mother. Helen let out a gentle laugh as she stoked the baby soft skin of their faces and looked up at Nikola and gave him a sweet kiss. Nikola knelt down by her side and talked softly to the baby girl who was cooing at her father and smiling.
                              "I think she's going to be a daddy's girl.." Helen said as she smiled up at him with her beautiful blue eyes.
                              "And he's definitely like his father." Nikola smirked as he watched his young son copy his every move.
                              "Jocelyn Amber and Aidan Nathaniel. " Helen said as she looked up at Nikola with a smile.
                              "Well, Jocelyn and Aidan..you heard your mother.." Nikola said as he snuggled his family close. The little girl and boy cooed at their father's voice as Helen and Nikola shared a kiss
                              sigpic

But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

Awe the new chapter is so sweet Twin I love it especially the end! keep up the good work
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X