Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you Dubbers it's very kind of you

Comment

Love the pics and fics guys. Sadly Teslentine's Day is over down here but I can still enjoy it through your work.

Way to go Troopers!!
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        Your welcome.

Sorry about Teslenite day being over for you Gauky_1976 (sorry I don't know what to call you, is there something else you prefer?), I hope you had a good one.
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          Your welcome.

Sorry about Teslenite day being over for you Gauky_1976 (sorry I don't know what to call you, is there something else you prefer?), I hope you had a good one.
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
            Your welcome.

You can call me Meg or Megan. I don't mind.

It was pretty uneventful which was nice....plenty of time to get my Scout work done and watch Nikola and Helen on YouTube.
            sigpic
            "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

*grins* That sounds like a wonderful day.

Comment

*grins* That sounds like a wonderful day.
                Ohhh yes. I am about to go to bed to finish the day off with some lovely dreams!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                  Ohhh yes. I am about to go to bed to finish the day off with some lovely dreams!!

He he, night!

Comment

He he, night!
                    Night.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5624038/8/

Second part of Not Alone in my Vampire collection up!
                      Now to go write February challenge!

Comment

HAPPY TESLENTINE DAY!! Ok I know for some of you it's over now but for me its just beginning! yay! Sorry but my fic isn't finished yet and I'm not sure if it can be done today, I've been busy but I will try!!
                        Loved the stories and artwork thus far!! Have a great day my dears!!
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                          HAPPY TESLENTINE DAY!! Ok I know for some of you it's over now but for me its just beginning! yay! Sorry but my fic isn't finished yet and I'm not sure if it can be done today, I've been busy but I will try!!
                          Loved the stories and artwork thus far!! Have a great day my dears!!
                          Happy Teslentine's Day to you too!!! and I'm looking forward for the fic

Comment

Looking forward to the fic.

Once again, such amazing artwork! I love that scene.

Just trying to sort of my sig, which of these colourings would you guys say is best?

Last edited by Dubbers; 14 February 2010, 07:12 AM. Reason: testing pic

Comment

personally I like the second one...dunno why I just like the green-yellow colouring

btw
                              Spoiler:
                              the text reminds me of something a made a while ago

Comment

I think I agree about the second one, just realised I haven't credited any of my stuff...

That's so awesome!
                                And also kinda freaky because one of the other sigs I made is a bit like that...

It must be becasue he's so cheeky and kinda arrogant.

Comment

Working...
                                X