Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    LMFAO not sure he'd play up the propaganda that vampires are dumb like that but for his daughter...totally would!
    hahaaa!!! lol!!
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

They wouldn't be. they just wouldn't be. I dont think he would allow it, because remember: he and Helen both grew up in a time where that was really frowned down upon so i dont see how they would allow that to happen with their child. (not that I'm saying that being either is a bad thing...)
      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
        hahaaa!!! lol!!
        hahaha i wonder how what hoop-la Helen would do to their sons girlfriends
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
          They wouldn't be. they just wouldn't be. I dont think he would allow it, because remember: he and Helen both grew up in a time where that was really frowned down upon so i dont see how they would allow that to happen with their child. (not that I'm saying that being either is a bad thing...)
          But AT has said in interview that she thought it would be boring if Helen had only men as lovers. Which in my mind, means that Helen is in fact Bisexual. Besides, who said there weren't bisexuals and homosexuals back then? I'm sure there were, eventhough it was frowned upon by society at large than,

Edit and I REALLY CAN'T see Helen being THAT CLOSED MINDED as to NOT allow it. She IS a bit of Rebel herself
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I had the idea that all the lovers she had after John were just a way to fill up the empty hole she felt after being betrayed. Which meant going as far out in despair as possible sometimes and being the "rebel"--not that she would've rationally wanted to; there were just times where she couldn't handle it all.

If that is the case, then she wouldn't allow her child to go off and do whatever just b/c he/she feels like it. There are more important things than what you feel is right at the moment, and experience has taught her that *COUGH*uhJohn*COUGH*
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Not, that either Helen's or Nikola's sexaul orientation matters, because it's NOT genetic anyways. But still I can not see Helen at least being soo closed-minded as to NOT allow her childern to be a different sexual orientation than her.
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                I had the idea that all the lovers she had after John were just a way to fill up the empty hole she felt after being betrayed. Which meant going as far out in despair as possible sometimes and being the "rebel"--not that she would've rationally wanted to; there were just times where she couldn't handle it all.

If that is the case, then she wouldn't allow her child to go off and do whatever just b/c he/she feels like it. There are more important things than what you feel is right at the moment, and experience has taught her that *COUGH*uhJohn*COUGH*
                Yeah, I totally agree with that statement. And although Amy might've said that I personally (personally..not saying anything else) more viewed Helen as straight. Although she might've had other lovers I have always pictured them as male (and usually look kinda like Niko...) but that is just me.
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

i agree with this wholeheartedly. i feel like Helen's "lovers" after Druitt were all just to fill that void she felt that was all from the betrayal. which hopefully, and in IMO i think she has already (especially after haunted, has begun to move on from to better (and bigger ) things
                  *cough NIKOLA cough*
                  sigpic

Comment

I could see Helen as the Bisexual type, who is for the most part straight, but occasionally, there's an exceptional woman that catches her eye. And since Amanda said herself that she'd like to explore Helen having a woman as a lover(perhaps Emilia Airhart, yeah I know that's probably spelled wrong), I think that perhaps John's absense, allowed for Helen to explore another side of her sexually.

Comment

I'm kind of curious as to what those Kids' punishments would be if they came home late.
                      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Seriously, if she hasn't moved on...we need to get Will to intervene
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Seriously, if she hasn't moved on...we need to get Will to intervene
                          LOVE INTERVENTION!!! AHAHAHA yesss lets do ittt
                          sigpic

Comment

I could see Helen being bi, but for her character I think it was more just because she has this absolutely insatiable need to discover and just know things. So, I think after a century and a half, she would have certainly experimented.

That said, I don't think we could even guess what their kids would turn out like. I know Helen would support whatever, and Niko's gotten pretty carefree over the years.

EDIT
                            Ahhh! A psychologists intervention!!!

Will: "Magnus, just calm down."
                            Helen: "I am NOT crazy!"
                            Kate: "Uh, doc? You were in love with a bald freak and you can't let go. In my book, that's crazy. Will?"
                            Will: "....I gotta go with Kate on this one."

Comment

I'm just saying that if the kids would be of a different sexual orientation then straight, I don't see Helen (at least) punishing them for it. I just don't see it and it's not like you can really change that either other than, seriously messed up pyschological issues for the kid. I was just curious as to what people would think of how the parents would handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                                EDIT
                                Ahhh! A psychologists intervention!!!

Will: "Magnus, just calm down."
                                Helen: "I am NOT crazy!"
                                Kate: "Uh, doc? You were in love with a bald freak and you can't let go. In my book, that's crazy. Will?"
                                Will: "....I gotta go with Kate on this one."

hahaha Henry'd be like "Doc. Honestly. i dont particularly like either of those two bc they hate me..."
                                Helen: TWO?!
                                Henry: ...yes two. but Druitt is a creepy and evil and treats you like crap. Nikola on the other hand...
                                Helen: uhh....excuse me what?
                                Will: do not try and deny the unresovled tension between you two!
                                kate: Yeah magnus. ive heard of tension but egads what a hundred years can do to that!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X