No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody has caught the Teslen's virus!

Mouahahahaaaa! We're ready for world domination! Yeah!

The Teslenites will win!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      LOL

But anyway...OMG have you guys read this?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5668592/1/Knife

Wow, so sad. I need a happy fluffy fix now.
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

AAAaaaargh I'm so bored!!! I think I might pass out from boredom...

What I wouldn't give to have a Teslen episode right now....

I already read Keaira's lastest fic 3 times... (btw girl, you're like my hero now...seriously... )

Seriously, someone please shoot me... *No! I was kidding Helen! No! Put the gun down slowly...AAAargh! Niko! Save me!*

Sorry about that...too much sugar and coffee...
        sigpic

Comment

Heh, Twin, you are like me. I am always hyperactive. I like to be hyper .... it is always because of my friends on MSN or Nikola :-)
          And I don´t need any coffee and sugar ... :-)
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            Heh, Twin, you are like me. I am always hyperactive. I like to be hyper .... it is always because of my friends on MSN or Nikola :-)
            And I don´t need any coffee and sugar ... :-)
            You can call me Twinnie

I usually don't need coffee or anything....my friends say I should avoid caffeine, it makes me crazy
            And you don't want to see me when I had an energy drink...really not...

Glad to know there're more people like me out there
            sigpic

Comment

ZOMG I LOVE YOU.

haha glad you liked it! imma post it on fanfic later to make it official

Hello. I wrote a little poetry , I wrote it for my friend, but this poetry perfectly fits to Helen / Nikola ship.

Soulmates
              oh my goodness. that was so good happy that i'm the only poet around here

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
              AAAaaaargh I'm so bored!!! I think I might pass out from boredom...

What I wouldn't give to have a Teslen episode right now....

I already read Keaira's lastest fic 3 times... (btw girl, you're like my hero now...seriously... )

Seriously, someone please shoot me... *No! I was kidding Helen! No! Put the gun down slowly...AAAargh! Niko! Save me!*

Sorry about that...too much sugar and coffee...
              so glad i could be your hero you dont even know the insanity thats going to go down

i kind of enjoy when you have too much coffee and sugar don't worry i have spazztic moments like that all the time
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                so glad i could be your hero you dont even know the insanity thats going to go down

i kind of enjoy when you have too much coffee and sugar don't worry i have spazztic moments like that all the time
                Muahahahaaaaa yeah, I can't wait to read the next chapter! Seriously...I'm (almost) as impatient as I am for the 3rd season

Yeah I train to contain myself but I fail (quite spectaculary) sometimes...If you saw the movie "over the edge", my friends compare me to the squirrel
                If you haven't, well, let's just say I'm a bit of a energizer bunny
                sigpic

Comment

Keaira : I love poetry. So ... you won´t be alone ... ever.
                  Twinnie : I am glad I am not alone too. But I often think about my friends, that they can stand me. LOL. They are so sweet. ( friends on MSN ).

By the way, I wrote a new drabble for Niko / Helen
                  I was inspired by Zoe ( MissCheerfully ).

Endless love song
                  Enjoy.

Comment

Keaira : I love poetry. So ... you won´t be alone ... ever.
                    Twinnie : I am glad I am not alone too. But I often think about my friends, that they can stand me. LOL. They are so sweet. ( friends on MSN ).

Endless love song
                    Enjoy.
                    Yeah, well sometimes I'm hyper, then I'm half asleep on my feet....I'm weird lol. But my friends are used to it too...

Beautiful is the word that comes to my mind after reading your drabble...I'd love to see that scene on the show
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well sometimes I'm hyper, then I'm half asleep on my feet....I'm weird lol. But my friends are used to it too...

Beautiful is the word that comes to my mind after reading your drabble...I'd love to see that scene on the show
                      You can be everything, the main thing is that your friends still like you, no matter what.

And thanks for nice comment. I would like to see this scene to. It would be amazing .
                      Before publishing it, I was afraid that it wouldn´t be good, but MissCheerfully read it, and she said that it is good, so ... I did it, I published it. And Nikola / Helen ship deserves the same support and love like Sam / Jack ship. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        'T is fact!
                        She said it in a Q&A. But it all depends on his availability. They want him in whatever ep he can be in.
                        YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Which means if he's available, he can be in a whole bunch!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        Mmmm but lets hope that he can be in more eps then he was in this season.
                        ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers*
                        Originally posted by Pan View Post
                        She is a Teslenite, I knew it!
                        Heck YES, she is. Someone needs to officially inform her of this at the next convention she attends. LOL

Hello. I wrote a little poetry , I wrote it for my friend, but this poetry perfectly fits to Helen / Nikola ship.

Soulmates
                        I absolutely LOVE your poetry <3

Yeah I train to contain myself but I fail (quite spectaculary) sometimes...If you saw the movie "over the edge", my friends compare me to the squirrel
                        OMG HAMMY?! I LOVE HAMMY!!!!!
                        Yeah, I can be like him too.

Endless love song
                        Enjoy.
                        Have I mentioned that I love you? lol

btw, this video is seriously one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen in my life, but because it is related to "cuddling," it made me think of our favorite couple: HOW TO CUDDLE
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG HAMMY?! I LOVE HAMMY!!!!!
                          Yeah, I can be like him too.
                          YEAH! I love him! One of my many surname actually. In fact, it's Zammy, 'cause that's his name in french
                          Cause I'm addicted to cookies and my friends won't let me have RedBull...

btw, this video is seriously one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen in my life, but because it is related to "cuddling," it made me think of our favorite couple: HOW TO CUDDLE

Bwahahahaaaa! One of the funniest and weirdest things I've seen in my life

I'm picturing their faces if we showed that vid to Niko and Helen. They'd totally be like "WTF??"
                          And then Niko would look at Helen, wiggle his eyebrows and then....cuddling

Muahahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

Mimzy : Thanks so much for your "love" and for nice words. I am speechlees, I am glad you like it. And I promise, that I won´t dissapointed you and I will write more and more stories.

EDIT : Cuddle ... I like cuddling ... and this video was really interesting and ridiculous :-)

Comment

Hey folks! ^^ I've made a new drawing to illustrate Sammie's little and beautiful fic! Hope you like it
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Bwahahahaaaa! One of the funniest and weirdest things I've seen in my life

I'm picturing their faces if we showed that vid to Niko and Helen. They'd totally be like "WTF??"
                                And then Niko would look at Helen, wiggle his eyebrows and then....cuddling

Muahahaha
                                I like the "couch potato." So cute A bit too many pillows, though LOL

btw, there's this one too:
                                HOW TO KNOW YOU'RE IN LOVE

Mimzy : Thanks so much for your "love" and for nice words. I am speechlees, I am glad you like it. And I promise, that I won´t dissapointed you and I will write more and more stories.
                                You're welcome

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                                Hey folks! ^^ I've made a new drawing to illustrate Sammie's little and beautiful fic! Hope you like it
                                Spoiler:
                                OMGOMGOMG!!! ME WUVS <3
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X