Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF WHAT IS THIS NEW LAYOUT?!?!!!

HOW DO YOU GO BACK TO THE OLD ONE?! THIS IS WORSE THAN THE "NEW" FACEBOOK CHANGE!!! I am SO lost
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

glad your excited bc you have no idea the craziness thats going to go down

Mimzy i dont think you can. pretty this is permanent. I'm getting the hang of this though and its slowly growing on me....very slowly haha
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Nononononononononononononoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT TOOK AWAY MY AWESOME BACKGROUND ON MY PROFILE!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I actually kinda like it. Alittle easier to get to the few forums I chat on.
          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            Nononononononononononononoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT TOOK AWAY MY AWESOME BACKGROUND ON MY PROFILE!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!
            Looks like you got hi-jacked....NOBODY HI-JACKS MIMZY!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I pray for the souls of anyone who was stupid enough to hi-jack Mimzys stuff (lol)
              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGH!!!!

...lol

Anyway. Um...oh. Is it true that Amanda really wants Jonathon as a regular or is that a rumor? :/
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I havent heard anything...not that this is saying much....buuuttt....

WOULDN'T IT BE JUST ABOUT PERRRRRFFFEECCCCTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME ALL *SQQQUUUEEE!!*

sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGH!!!!

...lol

Anyway. Um...oh. Is it true that Amanda really wants Jonathon as a regular or is that a rumor? :/
                    i thought it was fact but it could be a rumor. but knowing that Amanda is one of us fangirls makes it more likely that its fact
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope it's fact. Even if he can't do it. (Honestly, I don't know how he manages being a recurring character and being the artistic director for his theatre co. at the same time. The AD has a pretty big responsibility ).

B/c it would just be so *SQUEE*.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

he's the artistic director?! holy frack where does he find the tiiime?! haha i wasnt aware that was his position.

however. he should totally pass those responsiblities off to his lovely wife and come be a permanent character on the show bc seriously THE FANS DEMAND IT!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

And Amanda should inform him about what happens when fangirls get angry!
                          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                            And Amanda should inform him about what happens when fangirls get angry!
                            if that doesnt convince him to do it then i dont know what will convince him! hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              if that doesnt convince him to do it then i dont know what will convince him! hahaha
                              A bunch of fangirls outside his theater perhaps? hehe...roadtrip anyone? (just kidding!)
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                he's the artistic director?! holy frack where does he find the tiiime?! haha i wasnt aware that was his position.

however. he should totally pass those responsiblities off to his lovely wife and come be a permanent character on the show bc seriously THE FANS DEMAND IT!!!
                                How is that being a good husband? lol
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X