X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Narnia OT:

Spoiler:
    Yeah, I tend to freak out over lampposts and wardrobes...when I was in Florence, Italy I sat in a wardrobe that was in our hotel room for like, 2 minutes, but then I got bored so I left And back when Disney was still in contract with Walden Media for the movies (they were being stupid about release dates so they ended the contract and now the movies are under Fox, it's so dumb ) I got a pic by the model lamppost they had in Disney World's Hollywood Studios, and I went through the Narnia exhibit--they had actual props and costumes from the first movie. And then the next year I went back to DW after our cruise, and I got a pic with "Prince Caspian" and went through another exhibit where they had some of the armor and stuff from the 1st and 2nd movies. It was AMAZING ^_^

I even have a plastic version of King Peter's sword that makes noise when you swing it around xD and a stuffed Reepicheep toy that I made the mascot for my group at summer camp last year xD My preschoolers were the "Noble Narnians" ROFL

yes I am very obsessed
    Spoiler:
    Ok, so obviously I'm not that obsessed, but I have my moments
    And lampposts deserve more attention

Spoiler:
    OMG YES. There NEEDS to be a fight...I think it's going to happen eventually... Anyway, last night I got this genius idea (which is kind of angsty, but bear with me). You know how I had that crazy idea that not all vamps are dead and that Kate has this half-sister (totally self-insert character ) who's part-vamp? And how I thought the only way they'd re-vamp Niko was probably to save his life or something? Well, I just thought...

So, something is going wrong in abnormal-world. And then John shows up again and everybody goes out to try and stop him or whatever, but then he tries to attack Helen and Niko (whom Helen told to stay at the Sanctuary b/c she's afraid of him dying) just shows up randomly and tries to save her. And then he and John start fighting, but then Niko accidentally makes a wrong move and John stabs! him...and Helen's like "NOOOOOOOOOO" and so basically she has to make the decision whether to spare John or Niko (b/c she obviously has this serious issue with shooting John). But she finally decides to shoot him to get him away and to save Niko, and then John teleports away. So essentially, it's like the final straw for her--she's finally able to let go of the weird attachment to John and move on, except now dear Niko is mortally wounded

And so she's like "NO" and they get him back to the Sanctuary, but he's dying And she doesn't know what to do, so half-vamp mini-Freelander is like, "I think my blood might save him...I'm not sure but it's the only thing we have left," so Helen injects that into him and it re-activates his vamp genes and therefore he survives.

YAY. xD

*uses mind-powers on Damian and James Thorpe*
    Spoiler:
    Noooooooo! so sad and dramatic!
    but he survives so it's ok!
    I actually would kill John myself if he stabs Niko ....very...slowy....
    Nobody hurts our King!!!
    But wonderful idea Mimzy, as always!
    sigpic

Comment

LOVE LOVE LOOOVVEEE!!!! *jumps up and down excitedly while screaming into pillow* Ok I totally totally ttoootttally love your banner Pan! I'm gonna put it as my backround for Twitter! (is that ok??...I really should ask before I say anything... *slaps hands repremandingly*
      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
        I'm doing one right now (did you read my mind? O_O)
        But I'm still not happy with it yet...might post it tomorrow
        oh so those are your crazy thoughts that have been popping into my head randomly

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        I forgot, but I've done a Teslenite banner some days ago ^^
        [http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ZouilleTMF.jpg

EDIT : Ahhh This one is working on my signature!!!
        OMFGGGG!!!! *THUNKKKK* thats SO AMAZINGG!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Narnia OT:
        Spoiler:
        Yeah, I tend to freak out over lampposts and wardrobes...when I was in Florence, Italy I sat in a wardrobe that was in our hotel room for like, 2 minutes, but then I got bored so I left And back when Disney was still in contract with Walden Media for the movies (they were being stupid about release dates so they ended the contract and now the movies are under Fox, it's so dumb ) I got a pic by the model lamppost they had in Disney World's Hollywood Studios, and I went through the Narnia exhibit--they had actual props and costumes from the first movie. And then the next year I went back to DW after our cruise, and I got a pic with "Prince Caspian" and went through another exhibit where they had some of the armor and stuff from the 1st and 2nd movies. It was AMAZING ^_^

I even have a plastic version of King Peter's sword that makes noise when you swing it around xD and a stuffed Reepicheep toy that I made the mascot for my group at summer camp last year xD My preschoolers were the "Noble Narnians" ROFL

yes I am very obsessed
        Narniaaa
        Spoiler:
        HOLY CRAP I LOVE NARNIA!! ahahaha i read them when i was in the second grade when everybody else was stuck on like arthur books and so that halloween i went as Prince Caspian for halloween and confused everybody bc i wasnt being something mega girly. and after i read those books (and occasionally still do) whenever i would go to furniture stores i go into all the wardropes (stare at the occasional painting) in search of Narnia bc let's face it, who wouldn't rather live there?! hahaha

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wouldn't that work better for summer? I thought April was going to be "kissing in the rain" or something xD
        So
        Jan - "snowed in"
        Feb -
        March -
        April - boat? rain?

SOMEONE HELP US COME UP WITH FEBRUARY
        AND SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME AND KEAIRA HAVE TO PARTICIPATE WE ARE NOT DOING ALL THE WORK FOR YOU lol
        i was thinking april should be boat since thats when Helen was on the Titantic March i was thinking that something St. patty's day related....AND OMG I TOTALLY JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR THAT ONE!!! yes lets irish that month up
        AND YEAH PEOPLE GET INVOLVED HERE!!!

Spoiler:
        OMG YES. There NEEDS to be a fight...I think it's going to happen eventually... Anyway, last night I got this genius idea (which is kind of angsty, but bear with me). You know how I had that crazy idea that not all vamps are dead and that Kate has this half-sister (totally self-insert character ) who's part-vamp? And how I thought the only way they'd re-vamp Niko was probably to save his life or something? Well, I just thought...

So, something is going wrong in abnormal-world. And then John shows up again and everybody goes out to try and stop him or whatever, but then he tries to attack Helen and Niko (whom Helen told to stay at the Sanctuary b/c she's afraid of him dying) just shows up randomly and tries to save her. And then he and John start fighting, but then Niko accidentally makes a wrong move and John stabs! him...and Helen's like "NOOOOOOOOOO" and so basically she has to make the decision whether to spare John or Niko (b/c she obviously has this serious issue with shooting John). But she finally decides to shoot him to get him away and to save Niko, and then John teleports away. So essentially, it's like the final straw for her--she's finally able to let go of the weird attachment to John and move on, except now dear Niko is mortally wounded

And so she's like "NO" and they get him back to the Sanctuary, but he's dying And she doesn't know what to do, so half-vamp mini-Freelander is like, "I think my blood might save him...I'm not sure but it's the only thing we have left," so Helen injects that into him and it re-activates his vamp genes and therefore he survives.

YAY. xD

*uses mind-powers on Damian and James Thorpe*
        mimzy, that idea rules! *her and her clone wish at every 11:11 that mimzy mind powers work!!*
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          for FEB.... maybe something dealing w/ Valentines day
          Well, yes, of course...
          but we should put a twist on it. So it's not the typical Valentine's Day theme...

Any ideas?

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          Narniaaa
          Spoiler:
          HOLY CRAP I LOVE NARNIA!! ahahaha i read them when i was in the second grade when everybody else was stuck on like arthur books and so that halloween i went as Prince Caspian for halloween and confused everybody bc i wasnt being something mega girly. and after i read those books (and occasionally still do) whenever i would go to furniture stores i go into all the wardropes (stare at the occasional painting) in search of Narnia bc let's face it, who wouldn't rather live there?! hahaha

Spoiler:
          Ok, so obviously I'm not that obsessed, but I have my moments
          And lampposts deserve more attention
          Spoiler:
          Yeah...my obsession is scary

But lampposts DO deserve more attention...

btw
          this is me being a total dork 2 summers ago

ANYHOO

I hope my mind powers DO work. They must work...*uses Jedi mind tricks*
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

CONCERNING FEBRUARY: twiiisttt *ponders ponders ponders then :headdesk:* it seems the poem that turned into a criticism has drained me and thus im creatively blocked ok let me try again *ponders.....ponders....* february is a leap year no??? maybe we could work something with that?? :headdesk again: stupid poem haha twas worth it though, i think it rocks, if it was relevent id share it but its totally not lol
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey guys!!!

The Teslen calendar will be awesome!

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
              LOVE LOVE LOOOVVEEE!!!! *jumps up and down excitedly while screaming into pillow* Ok I totally totally ttoootttally love your banner Pan! I'm gonna put it as my backround for Twitter! (is that ok??...I really should ask before I say anything... *slaps hands repremandingly*
              Oh please, you can take whatever you want.

Comment

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                I'm still trying to work on my wallie but since it's my first one it's taking forever. Hopefully I'll finish it by later tonight >_<

After that I'll try and make another
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I want to see your wallie so bad, Mimzy!!

Comment

Ok, I just finished Haunted, it's a good episode, but Niko/Helen is SO much better than Helen/John.

Comment

we have vampiric speed
                      Or at the very least, we have our clones to carry us everywhere via piggyback and they have vampiric speed. ^_^

CONCERNING FEBRUARY: twiiisttt *ponders ponders ponders then :headdesk:* it seems the poem that turned into a criticism has drained me and thus im creatively blocked ok let me try again *ponders.....ponders....* february is a leap year no??? maybe we could work something with that?? :headdesk again: stupid poem haha twas worth it though, i think it rocks, if it was relevent id share it but its totally not lol
                      OOOOHHHH! Leap year is a really good idea! Nice brainstorming for being mostly braindead, Keaira. Maybe some weird thing like every leap year, vampires go crazy (so, I'm talking Nikola here, since he's the last one ). But I dunno. That might get a bit too angsty for a ship-fic.

*gasps* OR the leap year could make him crazy in a NUBBIN sort of way. If you know what I mean... *wink wink nudge nudge*

BTW!!!! I finally got the next chapter of my ongoing fic up. I know it took awhile. Don't kill me. Blame him.

*glares pointedly at clone who grins mischievously* No, but really, it was my bad. I couldn't blame Niko for bein' sexy, now could I? That wouldn't be fair. And it's not like I'm mad at him for it... *ruffle-attack*

Anyways, here's the link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5633140/...ie_Before_I_Do

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        BTW!!!! I finally got the next chapter of my ongoing fic up. I know it took awhile. Don't kill me. Blame him.
                        Yay, thanks for sharing!

Omg, your sig is amazing!!!

I'm rewatching Sleepers right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                          I want to see your wallie so bad, Mimzy!!

THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw...
                          WALLIE! WALLIE! WALLIE!
                          wow, now I'm thinking of the robot LOL
                          http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...NikoWallie.jpg

OOOOHHHH! Leap year is a really good idea! Nice brainstorming for being mostly braindead, Keaira. Maybe some weird thing like every leap year, vampires go crazy (so, I'm talking Nikola here, since he's the last one ). But I dunno. That might get a bit too angsty for a ship-fic.

*gasps* OR the leap year could make him crazy in a NUBBIN sort of way. If you know what I mean... *wink wink nudge nudge*

*glares pointedly at clone who grins mischievously* No, but really, it was my bad. I couldn't blame Niko for bein' sexy, now could I? That wouldn't be fair. And it's not like I'm mad at him for it... *ruffle-attack*

AAAAAAAAAAAAG(*^$*#(&jcxhi7460238746 SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *falls over*

OMG! *flail*

I LOVE YOU

btw, the leap year thing is cute but it's not a leap year until 2012
                          Last edited by Mimzy; 14 January 2010, 09:49 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

WALLIE! WALLIE! WALLIE!
                            wow, now I'm thinking of the robot LOL
                            http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...NikoWallie.jpg
                            That wallie was amazing! You really like that screencap moment, eh, Mimzy? lol Looking forward to seeing that on the calendar.

btw, the leap year thing is cute but it's not a leap year until 2012
                            Aw cripes. Someone else on the thread mentioned it being leap year. Oh well. Maybe in two years we can do that for February.

Ooooh! My creative brain juices are flowing today (wrote the seventh chapter of my fic along with TWO other Sanctuary ones that will be going up soon) so I just got another idea!!!!

How about this for a February Topic: "Secret Admirer".

Think about it. Muse on it. Run with it.

(P.S. I'm really hyper. Shouldn't be up this late. Ah, well! CAN'T STOP WRITING! MAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Mimzy, the wallie is great! I totally love this H/N moment *happy sigh*
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

oh so those are your crazy thoughts that have been popping into my head randomly
                                I'm not crazy !! well...not really...ok, I'm crazy....I'm sorry you had to see inside the mess that is my mind

Spoiler:
                                Yeah...my obsession is scary

But lampposts DO deserve more attention...

btw
                                this is me being a total dork 2 summers ago
                                http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Tblue/PC-1.jpg
                                Spoiler:
                                OMG! Prince Caspian!! I'm jealous now!!

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                                Ok, I just finished Haunted, it's a good episode, but Niko/Helen is SO much better than Helen/John.
                                Well, Amen to that!

OOoooooh I love you

it was so cool!

Spoiler:
                                Poor Niko...talk about frustration...

Yeah, who can blame these clones? Not their fault they look so cute and irresistible

Mimzy:
                                your wallie is awseome, just as I said it would be
                                really great!

Who doesn't love that moment?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X