Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
    Not much of a surprise, heh ?
    lets just say if you didnt do it, id probably berate you for it for awhile cuz girl, you got skills (anybody who doubts look at my sig, its awesome )

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    And ... about the calendar..
    everybody will have to make all months ? Or .. we can choose one of them ( months ) ?
    i think you can choose, if you make something month specific thats fine but if you make just one and its ambigous and good for any month than that works as well
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hm, well, since it's already around new year's the yots-type thing might not work, but oh well

OH! I have an idea! maybe along with the calendar we could have a different fic for each month to go with the wallie (does not have to be by the same person) LOLZ we can vote on that too?

Or we could have a different fic challenge for each month and see what different things people can come up with I like that...

btw, Anakin Skywalker and Padme somehow remind me of Niko & Helen. O.o Except Niko is nowhere near as stupid as Anakin LOL
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        lets just say if you didnt do it, id probably berate you for it for awhile cuz girl, you got skills (anybody who doubts look at my sig, its awesome )
        AAaaaaawwwww thank you *hugs* you're so nice

I have a question: is there a maximum limit for submission? like we can only submit 3 walls for the vote ?
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs* your welcome.

hmm i hadnt thought about limit to submission numbers....i am thinking that if you do month specific than maybe two or three but i think in general the limit should be 12 bc that works with the theme? haha idk if anybody thinks of better numbers feel free to veto my suggestion
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            And ... about the calendar..
            everybody will have to make all months ? Or .. we can choose one of them ( months ) ?
            I thought of general wallies (= that could go with any month), but you can state your preference if you have any

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin
            I have a question: is there a maximum limit for submission? like we can only submit 3 walls for the vote ?
            I think you can submit as many as you make The more the merrier!
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Or we could have a different fic challenge for each month and see what different things people can come up with I like that...
              Okay, scratch the one H/N fic per day, it'll be too hard, I'm going with this one^

any thoughts?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Okay, scratch the one H/N fic per day, it'll be too hard, I'm going with this one^

any thoughts?
                ah ok monthly challenge is equally exciting!

...*ponders ponders ponders* we always do the cliche "snowed in" since its January first and well, that all i can think of since it totally just snowed in princeton nj where im spending new year eve...or we could soemthing completely random like and unseasonal like kayaking! lmao idk im just bs-ing hoping somebody brainy will think of something better

EDIT: OH! We could do the "weekend at the helen's villa" theme?!!? oh, im kinda liking that one
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  ah ok monthly challenge is equally exciting!

...*ponders ponders ponders* we always do the cliche "snowed in" since its January first and well, that all i can think of since it totally just snowed in princeton nj where im spending new year eve...or we could soemthing completely random like and unseasonal like kayaking! lmao idk im just bs-ing hoping somebody brainy will think of something better

EDIT: OH! We could do the "weekend at the helen's villa" theme?!!? oh, im kinda liking that one
                  Oooh ME LIKEY snowed-in fic...I think we should do a theme that fits with each month...like Jan is snowed in, February has something to do with valentine's, March...Irish pubs LOL

^and I already have a whole fic planned about them spending time at her villa...remember? all those lovely piccies on the NT/JY thread of Tuscany LMAO

EDIT:
                  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                  I come bearing FIC

"A Single Ray of Light"
                  Genre(s): Romance/General
                  Rating: T/Teen
                  Summary: In the end, it's the little things that change your destiny. A
                  series of oneshots exploring the development of Helen & Nikola's relationship
                  following the events of "Sleepers." DOES INCLUDE SPOILERS.

Fanfiction.net: (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5629454/1/)
                  Sanctuaryfiction.net: (http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=355)

Last edited by Mimzy; 31 December 2009, 11:11 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

happy new year fellow shippers !!!!!(hugs)
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Happy
                      New Year
                      !!!

I hope it'll be awesome
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy New Year!
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy new Year to you . :-)
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Oooh ME LIKEY snowed-in fic...I think we should do a theme that fits with each month...like Jan is snowed in, February has something to do with valentine's, March...Irish pubs LOL

^and I already have a whole fic planned about them spending time at her villa...remember? all those lovely piccies on the NT/JY thread of Tuscany LMAO

EDIT:
                            HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                            I come bearing FIC

"A Single Ray of Light"

hahaha irish pubs <3 ok so its official january fic challenge is snowed in

yeah i do remember you had plans for the villa but maybe im just tired of waiting around for you to do it hahaha JUST KIDDING ik its going to be well worth the wait

YOUR STORY!! YESS *snurches link and runs off to read it.....*

PS. happy new year shippers *hugs* here's to 2010 may it be full of shippy goodness
                            Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 01 January 2010, 08:53 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mimzy, I will read your FF .
                              It looks interesting ..
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I come bearing FIC

"A Single Ray of Light"

Just Awesome, I loved reading it, it's very very cute, LOVELY! you're the best Mimzy!

Comment

Working...
                                X