X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simlead
    replied
    Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    I got addicted because of Amanda then, Jonathon appeared and then there was Teslen and the rest is history. And yes I've noticed that this thread is not as active as it used to be but hey maybe we can do something with that.
    Over a century of it, actually. My tale was one of epic proportions - digital paintings and reading wiki pages. Such amazing things. And I've been partly kept away because I'm role playing Teslen and it sucked me in. I've role played for years but never with Sanctuary before and, shamefully, mostly with original characters.

Leave a comment:

• Simlead
    replied
    Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
    Thanks and the same to you

As much as I ship them, I don't really want them to be together because I enjoy the friendly banter and UST they have too much
    Domesticated Niko...

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    I hope you like it Sim... And I may be needing your help with the interesting parts next chapter!
    Okay - just so you know,
    Spoiler:
    I've just received a request to beta-read an entire ebook. This should be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Martina Magnus
    replied
    Started reading Shadow Games yet?
    Nope. I am sorry, I have some duties that need my attention but as soon as I have few minutes I'll start reading it, and like I said before I'll make sure to leave a comment.

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
    Nice to meet you. Welcome back - I'm new too, but you can blame Teslen entirely for getting me addicted to Sanctuary. We were getting lonely over here... There's not been much activity lately, our computers seem to be conspiring to stop us from shipping.
    I got addicted because of Amanda then, Jonathon appeared and then there was Teslen and the rest is history. And yes I've noticed that this thread is not as active as it used to be but hey maybe we can do something with that.

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post

As much as I ship them, I don't really want them to be together because I enjoy the friendly banter and UST they have too much
    I've always enjoyed the tension between. Geez I am so in the mood to watch Teslen episode now ... shame is that I don't have time. Stupid life of a student.

Leave a comment:

• Sparky She-Demon
    replied
    Originally posted by Simlead View Post
    I have a tab open now and I'm going to read it when I've finished reviewing another story. And interesting is good. Interesting is very good...
    I hope you like it Sim... And I may be needing your help with the interesting parts next chapter!

Leave a comment:

• Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse
    replied
    That's amazing. I love meeting new Teslen shippers. So it's really really really nice to meet you.

Leave a comment:

• Simlead
    replied
    I can't believe that this thread is still here. It's been ages since I was here the last time. Hello everybody, hello Teslen shippers.
    Nice to meet you. Welcome back - I'm new too, but you can blame Teslen entirely for getting me addicted to Sanctuary. We were getting lonely over here... There's not been much activity lately, our computers seem to be conspiring to stop us from shipping.

That's Nikola for you!

Have you taken a look at the latest Shadow Games chapter? Things get interesting.
    I have a tab open now and I'm going to read it when I've finished reviewing another story. And interesting is good. Interesting is very good...

Leave a comment:

• Sparky She-Demon
    replied
    Started reading Shadow Games yet?

Leave a comment:

• Martina Magnus
    replied
    I just like the Blackhawks, been raised in a Chicago sports home (Cubs fan, Bulls fan, Blackhawks fan) my mom's a sports addict.
    Spoiler:
    Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Sparky She-Demon
    replied
    I just like the Blackhawks, been raised in a Chicago sports home (Cubs fan, Bulls fan, Blackhawks fan) my mom's a sports addict.

Leave a comment:

• Martina Magnus
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Yes. Well I don't live in Chicago proper, but where I am is still home of the Blackhawks.
    Spoiler:
    So you are an NHL fan?

Leave a comment:

• Sparky She-Demon
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Yes. Well I don't live in Chicago proper, but where I am is still home of the Blackhawks.

Leave a comment:

• Martina Magnus
    replied
    Here's my reply also in spoilers:

Spoiler:
    I live in the American Midwest.

Spoiler:
    So your location is true? You really do live in Chicago?

Leave a comment:

• Sparky She-Demon
    replied
    Since this is an off topic conversation, I believe I should put it in "spoilers" so ...

Spoiler:
    I believe that my location says that I live on the Asteroid B612 but normally ... when I am not there I live in Slovakia. You?
    Here's my reply also in spoilers:

Spoiler:
    I live in the American Midwest.

Leave a comment:

• Martina Magnus
    replied
    Where in the world are you Martina?
    Since this is an off topic conversation, I believe I should put it in "spoilers" so ...

Spoiler:
    I believe that my location says that I live on the Asteroid B612 but normally ... when I am not there I live in Slovakia. You?

Leave a comment:

• Sparky She-Demon
    replied
    Where in the world are you Martina?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X