Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    AGH! I always show up after the interesting discussions end.

So, my thoughts on that first confession of love is this.
    Spoiler:
    I think for the whole first part of "The Five" Nikola was tunnel-vision focused on the problem at hand--namely the conundrum of making smart vampires--and he was just worried about keeping on Helens good side whilst also keeping her in the dark about his intentions.

I think when she started yelling at him after he was shish-kebob-ed, he panicked (internally of course cos he's too BA to actually panic) and decided to be devious. But once the "...and because I love you." came out and she said "wait you're serious aren't you?" WATCH HIS REACTION! He kinda laughs at first like he's about to exclaim: "JK! Gotcha!" but then the snark fades and he looks at her with this adorable helpless face of "oh god...now that I've said it aloud...I DO love you!"
    i bolded the part i agree with. i believe that i stated in my spiel that this is why i know when he said i love he was sincere. the way he acts and the way his words just sound after it are so pure and the way he looks as he reaches for Helen is just heartbreaking. nobody can deny he was sincere after that moment, even if he "denied" it later. as i believe, thats just him putting his gaurd up again and protecting himself pyschologically and keeping the fasod
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hey! glad to see the chat is still going on
      so we've agreed that Nikola loves Helen and that he was sincere when he said that to her in the catacombs despite that fact that he deny it later. I agree with you that his voice it's giving him away specially on that line "I missled you and I deeply apologize for that but I had to see you". you can see on his face and in the tone of his voice that he really really mean it

so do we all agree on that?

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        hey! glad to see the chat is still going on
        so we've agreed that Nikola loves Helen and that he was sincere when he said that to her in the catacombs despite that fact that he deny it later. I agree with you that his voice it's giving him away specially on that line "I missled you and I deeply apologize for that but I had to see you". you can see on his face and in the tone of his voice that he really really mean it

so do we all agree on that?
        i think we can all agree that he loves her, and there is no denying it period. actions speak louder than words he hasnt ever really tried to kill her. i mean sure it looked like he might have in the five but druitt and ashley showed before we could see whether or not he would go through with. IMO i dont think he would, i think he was just posturing and probably would have kept her captive and not killed her. [this ofcourse compared to frakking druitt he legit went to kill her and would have but thats a whole 'nother story...] Other than that his actions, and words, legit scream that he loves her. And her actions, of late most notably, definately denote that she reciprocates those feelings but probably just doesnt quite understand how to deal with them...or something like that haha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          i think we can all agree that he loves her, and there is no denying it period. actions speak louder than words he hasnt ever really tried to kill her. i mean sure it looked like he might have in the five but druitt and ashley showed before we could see whether or not he would go through with. IMO i dont think he would, i think he was just posturing and probably would have kept her captive and not killed her. [this ofcourse compared to frakking druitt he legit went to kill her and would have but thats a whole 'nother story...] Other than that his actions, and words, legit scream that he loves her. And her actions, of late most notably, definately denote that she reciprocates those feelings but probably just doesnt quite understand how to deal with them...or something like that haha
          agreed. I haven't thought, even for a second that Nikola was going to kill her.
          and I so wait for the moment when she'll admit that she loves Nikola too *sighs*

Comment

agreed. I haven't thought, even for a second that Nikola was going to kill her.
            and I so wait for the moment when she'll admit that she loves Nikola too *sighs*
            thats totes gonna happen in s3, its his favorite number and the stage has pretty much been set for something good to happen between them!
            sigpic

Comment

thats totes gonna happen in s3, its his favorite number and the stage has pretty much been set for something good to happen between them!
              I sure hope so

Comment

I sure hope so
                oh its bascially fact. ive been using my jedi mind powers, and so has mimzy, so its almost garunteed! haha JUST HAD AN IDEA!! im twitter Damian and ask him 'bout it! haha...or should i?? *gets unsure as always when approaching famouso people *
                sigpic

Comment

oh its bascially fact. ive been using my jedi mind powers, and so has mimzy, so its almost garunteed! haha JUST HAD AN IDEA!! im twitter Damian and ask him 'bout it! haha...or should i?? *gets unsure as always when approaching famouso people *
                  ask him !!! though I don't think he'll say too much for not spoiling s3

Comment

ask him !!! though I don't think he'll say too much for not spoiling s3
                    tee-hee ok imma do ittt *goes off to twitter*

edit: How should i word it? like "in s3 of sanctuary are we going to see any teslen develop?" or is that hinky?? lol
                    Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 01 February 2010, 10:22 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

tee-hee ok imma do ittt *goes off to twitter*

edit: How should i word it? like "in s3 of sanctuary are we going to see any teslen develop?" or is that hinky?? lol
                      I think that's just fine but pleaase ask him for some details not just a yes/no answer

Comment

I think that's just fine but pleaase ask him for some details not just a yes/no answer
                        lmao maybe if responds i'll ask for details, but idk that i can get any cuz well, i doubt he'd spoil anything this early before the season
                        sigpic

Comment

lmao maybe if responds i'll ask for details, but idk that i can get any cuz well, i doubt he'd spoil anything this early before the season
                          ohhh the long waiting

Comment

ohhh the long waiting
                            lets move on from the depressing topic....
                            so about how Helen and Nikola both have uber radiant smiles? = another reason they belong together
                            sigpic

Comment

lets move on from the depressing topic....
                              so about how Helen and Nikola both have uber radiant smiles? = another reason they belong together
                              you're right about that and when they smile to each other the chemestry happens

Comment

you're right about that and when they smile to each other the chemestry happens
                                hopefully soon followed by the

and PS OMG I LOVE YOUR SIG!!! *dies of thunkage*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X