Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and BTW... Let me post this little hint:

December 17th, 2009.

I do expect to at least see cake. Maybe some artwork? We deserve it...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So I saw the new Narnia movie last weekend and the theme song for this one I guess could sort of be Teslen...anyway it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL so I have to share:

(I was already tearing up at the end of the movie and had to restrain myself from crying through the credits because of the song) NOTE: There are other versions of this song, but this one is by far the best. Joe McElderry's is good, but it doesn't compare with the original:

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Stop! I'm trying to make a semi angsty Tesla Advent entry!

...Too late.
        *dives into the gutter*

Oh, that devamper. It gets you every time... *shakes head*
        Originally posted by Olwen View Post
        OMG OMG So that's what it was really designed for... Wow. I have nothing more to say. I'm afraid I'll have trouble sleeping tonight...
        bhahahaha basically YES XDDD at least in my version of the Sanctuary xDDDD

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
        Ooooooh, wonderful pic, I very much approve .

But...great...now everytime I'm going to watch Sleepers my mind will automatically be in the gutter...I mean more than usual (additional to the me, you tied up scene )...de-vamper...oh god, I'm never gonna get that out of my head now
        Enjoy the gutter
        *DEVAMPER*

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          I just noticed something on FF.net, we are the shippers who have the least M fanfictions.... The magnitt got the most...
          Teslen is a soooo spiritual couple which goes way further than just... M, you know? xD

..but I won't say no to some good M fanfics! *whistling*
          Because, as you said, Teslen goes so much deeper than that. Magnitt can never win because it only scratches the surface.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            Because, as you said, Teslen goes so much deeper than that. Magnitt can never win because it only scratches the surface.
            I agree. And even if Magnitt are really close to knock us down with a number of their fanfictions on FF.net .. it doesn't matter, we don't need to show the world that Nikola and Helen belong together, we can actually see it on screen and they were meant to be together. No need for a ton of fanfictions to know that
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

.... :3 couldn't stop talking about them actually!
              Really? Okay good. Cuz I thought we were talking about Magnitt

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              ya want teslen talk? how about Helen all dresed up in leather touching Nikola's bare chest with a whip? xD
              Teslen enough?
              LMFAO yayyy!! XDD Gutterrrrrrrrrr. That made my day I'm laughing alot now.

Plus, we don't need M for our ship to be hot and steamy...
              Exactly! It's hot already

It's the Hair. The Hair makes them hot together. *nods*

Seriously though, it's Niko's flirting and Helen's not so well hidden reaction to that

And yea she knows she can't resist the temptation
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                I agree. And even if Magnitt are really close to knock us down with a number of their fanfictions on FF.net .. it doesn't matter, we don't need to show the world that Nikola and Helen belong together, we can actually see it on screen and they were meant to be together. No need for a ton of fanfictions to know that
                But actually we have tons of fanfictions... xD

[QUOTE=Sam1969;12167482]Really? Okay good. Cuz I thought we were talking about Magnitt [QUOTE]
                Ahah, but Magnitt make us talk about Teslen =D

Comment

Ahah, but Magnitt make us talk about Teslen =D
                  True that!

Comment

Um...I really don't have much to say right now except...Rufflemas. Do you guys still wanna do it? It'll have to be this weekend, I guess lol

Oh. And I finally got snow yayz

AND I'm shamelessly promoting the movie again with my sig. yeahz

That is all
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Um...I really don't have much to say right now except...Rufflemas. Do you guys still wanna do it? It'll have to be this weekend, I guess lol

AND I'm shamelessly promoting the movie again with my sig. yeahz

That is all
                      Rufflemas! Omg, how could I have forgot it! What do you wanna do?

Comment

I have about 20 inches of it outside right now ))) And it seems it's still snowing Will anyone come dig me out of my house, I wonder?

Well, as long as the Internet is working I can watch a new Sanctuary ep and and read some of those wonderful fanfics and have some Awesome Tesla screencaps and my Photoshop is alive and kicking, I don't mind I'm going to have a Ruffly Tesloving Weekend ))
                        sigpic
                        Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

For Rufflemas, we can just do what we did last year. Excessive posting of artwork, fics, etc...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

For Rufflemas, we can just do what we did last year. Excessive posting of artwork, fics, etc...
                            ...........I'm on!

Comment

...........I'm on!
                              count me in too

Comment

What exactly is Rufflemas? And how can I participate?

Comment

Working...
                                X