No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno if there's any hardcore vidders out there, but this song popped up on shuffle and I thought Teslen, naturally.
    If not, just enjoy!

Surrender - Blake Lewis

Spoiler:

I'd see you in a crowd
    A million people loud
    You tried to hide
    But something make you call out
    I gotcha falling hard
    You make me drop my guard
    We tried to fight it
    But something's written in the stars

I just can't shake this feeling
    It's just like a bullet and its killing me
    Two hearts that need some healing
    Don't know what you do to me

Its time to surrender
    Cause I can remember
    A love that was strong enough
    To not run away
    Its time to surrender
    I'm givin into ya
    And you're giving into me
    So give it away yeah

Everybody needs somebody
    Reaching out, so take it from me
    Everybody take this from me
    Find the one
    Surrender
    Give it away

It's like in another life
    I swear I've known you twice
    If this is destiny
    Time for us to roll the dice
    Your heart was novacaine
    Cut off to numb the pain
    You took me in
    And nothing's ever been the same

I just can't shake this feeling
    It's just like a bullet and its killing me
    Two hearts that need some healing
    Don't know what you do to me

Its time to surrender
    Cause I can remember
    To not run away
    Its time to surrender
    I'm givin into ya
    So give it away yeah

Everybody needs somebody
    Find the one
    Surrender
    Give it away

Over me
    Something's coming over me
    Theres no telling what we'll be
    But something's coming over me
    (Repeat)

Its time to surrender
    Cause I can remember
    To not run away
    Its time to surrender
    I'm givin into ya
    So give it away yeah

Everybody needs somebody
    Find the one
    Surrender
    Give it away

Surrender

EDIT: Totally agree with ya, Aurora7783

Comment

Criss - Beautiful vid! (even if I don't know DW )

On Helen being single (or not): I honnestly think she had someone else during the 120 years since John left. Maybe even more than one person - but not at the same time. ;PP As AT as said many times in interviews in earlier seasons, Helen is far more comfortable with her sexuality than Sam was. So, personally, I think I'd like to see her in a relationship on the show. I agree with Aurora that it will probably result in character growth.

And I also saw another interview where AT said that
      Spoiler:
      she and Polly Walker, who comes to play in two episodes, had great chemistry and they go head to head. So, she told she'd maybe like to see something between Helen and her.
      But I'd prefer Nikola. ;DD
      (Or someone else, but... *sticking to Teslen thoughts and goes on another thread* Aren't you all proud of me? )

Oh! And look what I did for you!
      This idea came to me in dance class. The song started playing and the only thing I could think about was Helen, Nikola, and wine, because fine and wine rime! (Don't ask why. It just happened. ;PP) It might not be as awesome as what other vidders out there can do, but I made it anyway. 'Cause I wanted to. Enjoy. ^^

/
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

On single Helen and love...
        I think it's good not to (potentially) ship your female lead with every buff male character in the show. Especially when it's a strong character like Helen. So yeah, no problems with the single lady concept either. At least that way we won't have to see a relationship we dislike (Cause really, eventhough we 'saw' nothing, Olaf still makes me shudder. It really bothers me. ). But. I do find it interesting to let relationships play out and evolve 'naturally'.

In fact, that might just be one of my reasons to ship Helen and Nikola. It started out as a bit of fun for me after having seen ''The Five''. Just because I liked their interactions, the flirting etc. I think I mentioned several times how I hoped that TPTB wouldn't actually ship them on screen because I was afraid it would be forced and loose that fun. Now, however I'm starting to see a possibility, it wouldn't feel *that* odd now, simply because I think this ship has grown. ...If that makes sense.

I think there's some kind of love too. I'm not sure whatt kind of love, but I do believe it's there.

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        oh I've been working on a multifandom vid [Stargate/Sanctuary/Doctor Who] and it has teslen bits well if you wanna see it here is the link
        Seen it, loved it!
        I'm usually not a fan of multifandom vids that include series I don't watch (Doctor Who in this case ) because you know... I don't quite 'get' the emotion, but it didn't bother me at all this time. So. Niiiice!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          This idea came to me in dance class. The song started playing and the only thing I could think about was Helen, Nikola, and wine, because fine and wine rime! (Don't ask why. It just happened. ;PP) It might not be as awesome as what other vidders out there can do, but I made it anyway. 'Cause I wanted to. Enjoy. ^^
          Heh! Awesome
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

On Helen being single (or not): I honnestly think she had someone else during the 120 years since John left. Maybe even more than one person - but not at the same time. ;PP As AT as said many times in interviews in earlier seasons, Helen is far more comfortable with her sexuality than Sam was. So, personally, I think I'd like to see her in a relationship on the show. I agree with Aurora that it will probably result in character growth.

Spoiler:
            she and Polly Walker, who comes to play in two episodes, had great chemistry and they go head to head. So, she told she'd maybe like to see something between Helen and her.
            (Or someone else, but... *sticking to Teslen thoughts and goes on another thread* Aren't you all proud of me? )

Hahaha AWESOME!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            On single Helen and love...
            I think it's good not to (potentially) ship your female lead with every buff male character in the show. Especially when it's a strong character like Helen. So yeah, no problems with the single lady concept either. At least that way we won't have to see a relationship we dislike (Cause really, eventhough we 'saw' nothing, Olaf still makes me shudder. It really bothers me. ). But. I do find it interesting to let relationships play out and evolve 'naturally'.

In fact, that might just be one of my reasons to ship Helen and Nikola. It started out as a bit of fun for me after having seen ''The Five''. Just because I liked their interactions, the flirting etc. I think I mentioned several times how I hoped that TPTB wouldn't actually ship them on screen because I was afraid it would be forced and loose that fun. Now, however I'm starting to see a possibility, it wouldn't feel *that* odd now, simply because I think this ship has grown. ...If that makes sense.

I think there's some kind of love too. I'm not sure whatt kind of love, but I do believe it's there.
            Couldn't agree with you more! Helen loses her strength if she's paired up too much. But I would be totally fine with a Sam/Jack thing--in the sense that there's nothing OVERT, but the fans all know it and there's an episode or two drawing attention to it.

Comment

Spoiler:

I gotta say that I love the vid
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

So I didn't get to come on here after I saw 'Animus,' but anyway...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP THAT EPISODE WAS FREAKING TESLEN WIN OMG AHAHAHAHAH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I mean, the whole
                Spoiler:
                hugging thing at the end?? AWWWWW!! "Hold me close, and either way, I'll die a happy man..." and then when he disables the particle accelerator she SMILES at him!! AAAH they looked SOOOO perfect like that together.

And the Dobby joke...omg. I had just seen Deathly Hallows part one the day before so I got so emotional over that...if any of you HP fans know what I mean. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. lol
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LadyG great work with your vid. Teslen does like wine and welcome to the vidders club
                  Mimzy glad to see you're back! hell yes! THAT WAS FREAKING TESLEN! <333

as I was snurching some of the Animus screencaps I got an idea and made this
                  Spoiler:

I love this ship <333

Comment

Spoiler:

I love this ship <333
                    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! That's freakin' awesome! <3

Comment

LadyG great work with your vid. Teslen does like wine and welcome to the vidders club
                      Mimzy glad to see you're back! hell yes! THAT WAS FREAKING TESLEN! <333

Spoiler:

I love this ship <333
                      Ahhhhhh!!!!! *drools*
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        Couldn't agree with you more! Helen loses her strength if she's paired up too much. But I would be totally fine with a Sam/Jack thing--in the sense that there's nothing OVERT, but the fans all know it and there's an episode or two drawing attention to it.
                        *nods*
                        And um... resolved in the end.

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        So I didn't get to come on here after I saw 'Animus,' but anyway...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP THAT EPISODE WAS FREAKING TESLEN WIN OMG AHAHAHAHAH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I mean, the whole
                        Spoiler:
                        hugging thing at the end?? AWWWWW!! "Hold me close, and either way, I'll die a happy man..." and then when he disables the particle accelerator she SMILES at him!! AAAH they looked SOOOO perfect like that together.

And the Dobby joke...omg. I had just seen Deathly Hallows part one the day before so I got so emotional over that...if any of you HP fans know what I mean. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. lol
                        I love to read first impressions!

Spoiler:
                        [IMG ]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad39/stargatelover4ever/Teslentine/moment-like-this.jpg[/IMG]

I love this ship <333
                        Love it!

...Now could you kick my Mojo? Yours seems to be quite alright, so you must have a secret.

sigpic

Comment

thankkk you so much girls <333 I'm super happy you like my banner

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Love it!

...Now could you kick my Mojo? Yours seems to be quite alright, so you must have a secret.
                          try high doses of teslen
                          my mojo is such an addict

oh! you should totally check out this teslen vid because it's pure awesomeness <333
                          Spoiler:

Comment

try high doses of teslen
                            Meh. That only distracts me from the artwork. I had all the pics ready yesterday after a wild session uploading them, I decided to watch some scenes rom Animus and... nothing happened art wise.
                            All I did was press on replay and related links.

When they move, they're mesmerizing...

oh! you should totally check out this teslen vid because it's pure awesomeness <333
                            Spoiler:
                            [video=youtube;rso5Y76T58A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rso5Y76T58A&feature=sub[/video ]
                            Oh!

sigpic

Comment

try high doses of teslen

Spoiler:
                              I know this is kinda late but: I love your artwork!!!! It's very beautiful!

And Thank You for sharing the vid
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                                I know this is kinda late but: I love your artwork!!!! It's very beautiful!

And Thank You for sharing the vid
                                I really love the song on that video! I mean, It fits really well on Teslen, and Sephan8 really chose perfectly the clips to put in Slow motion, really sweet video <3<3<3

Comment

Working...
                                X