Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dub, my fantasy is crazy, right ?
    Btw, I made a banner with caps from Animus - Teslen scene My mojo isn't good these last days. But I did my best.

Spoiler:
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sammie I still love your work It's beautiful
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Btw, I made a banner with caps from Animus - Teslen scene My mojo isn't good these last days. But I did my best.

Spoiler:
        your mojo's great! *dies*
        I adore the blending!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Crazy is good

Pretty....me <3
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

*gives cookies to Sammie's mojo*

Because you deserve it. It's beautiful! I really like it.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thank you friends. I am so happy you like it. I hope I will make more of arts with caps from Animus .. Teslen looks so great together

Comment

I'm being irresistibly drawn to Helen/Tesla. They are so damn fun together. What a delight to see AT and JY in the same room together. I wish JY was a permanent cast member.

Comment

Originally posted by Carterfan View Post
                  I'm being irresistibly drawn to Helen/Tesla. They are so damn fun together. What a delight to see AT and JY in the same room together. I wish JY was a permanent cast member.
                  hey there
                  feel free to stick around. we're all mesmerized by the awesomeness of Amanda and Jon as well as that of their characters
                  Jon is getting closer and closer to becoming a regular on Sanctuary. This season he's in almost half of the episodes. but we have to remember he also has to take care of his theatre company so I'm grateful for every episode he's in

Comment

aww.. I can't green you Sammie.. but for this sig you deserve the greenest emerald-city-green there is.. Love it to pieces <3

Criss, I already told you how much I love your's!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      OMG that's fantastical!!! Lol where do you get screencaps from the episodes?? I usually get mine from sanctuary-caps.com but they don't have caps for the last 2 episodes yet
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                        OMG that's fantastical!!! Lol where do you get screencaps from the episodes?? I usually get mine from sanctuary-caps.com but they don't have caps for the last 2 episodes yet
                        Ditto on that question! ;P
                        sigpic

Comment

Today I made my own screens ( 458 creens ) .. and thanks so much for nice comments I really appreciate them

Comment

Today I made my own screens ( 458 creens ) .. and thanks so much for nice comments I really appreciate them
                            Just curious..Is there any way we can see them? Because I'd really like to make banner art of my own too ^_^
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

How? 'Cause you have high quality pictures! :O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                alright so once I stopped squeeing and actually managed to focus my attention I came up with this
                                ya wanted Animus artwork, there ya go!
                                Spoiler:

that's all for now cuz I need more caps =P
                                Holy crap I can't believe I missed this!! O_O This is soo great!!!!
                                Heeeee
                                Spoiler:
                                Would you mind if I used it?
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X