Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    I agree with the overload. A major overload, I might add.

Okay, I'm hyper.

I just don't know what to say after an episode like that. XD So much wonderful moments. <3
    Ditto that! It's very disconcerting to a writer to be at a loss for words. :/
    Oh God, during the part when they were embracing, I squeed so loud, my brother looked over and popped his headphones off of one ear with this face of "Oh God, we're all gonna die!!!" Then he saw the TV and kind of rolled his eyes. XD

But ooohhhhhhhhh holy crap. You have no idea how many smutty fanfic ideas have begun growing in my mind.

*EPIC TESLEN SQUEEEEEEE*

On a slightly spoilery note, I suppose, though you see it in the trailers:
    Spoiler:
    John is eventually coming back.
    ^DO NOT WANT^
    :/

But Niko is SO gonna win!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
      Oh God, during the part when they were embracing, I squeed so loud, my brother looked over and popped his headphones off of one ear with this face of "Oh God, we're all gonna die!!!" Then he saw the TV and kind of rolled his eyes. XD

But ooohhhhhhhhh holy crap. You have no idea how many smutty fanfic ideas have begun growing in my mind.

*EPIC TESLEN SQUEEEEEEE*

Spoiler:
      ^DO NOT WANT^

Fanfictions!!! GAHHH SQUEEEEEEEE! Omggg, that moment was GAHHHHHHHH and the on bedroom scene and the "whatever happens we face it together" and OMG the end is epic they found the city, oh and WOW dammit that episode was so cool!
      I soo can't stop squeeeeeing like a mad!

Spoiler:
      I just saw the Break sneak peak... Helen mentions that Nikola is at the Sanctuary.... IS HE STAYING NOW??! OMG and can you imagine if he appears at the end of Breach? To save her? or to look after her?? xD BUT even if he doesn't we sooo can imagine amazing fanifctions about when she gonna be back???
      ...yes I'm still squeeing.
      Last edited by MissCheerfully; 19 November 2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg we win we win omg omg omg omg omg

Spoiler:
        "no matter what happens we face it together."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        enough. Said.

Otp ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omgomgomgogmogogm <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
        I KNOWWWWWWWWW!
        I'm currently unable to comment any of the wonderful and amazing scenes from Animus cuz I've been squeeing for an hour now XD
        luckily, while watching the episode I wrote a reveiw so if you wanna know my thoughts about it feel free to give it a read

just one more thing to add: TESLEN WINS! <333

Comment

*happy dances*

Chemistry. Lots and lots of it!
          Lots. And lots.
          ...and lots.

Gah.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

mmm yes.. i think i heard
            Spoiler:
            something about that we didnt even take vows or was that just wishful hoping
            sigpic

Comment

If you saw me ... how my face looked like during the episode ... OMG OMG OMG
              As I say :

BLOOOOODDDDYYYYYY SSSSQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE !!

Spoiler:
              Cuteness overload, Teslen were awesome ...
              The hug, the bedroom scene, all those lines about them being alone in Sanctuary in the middle of the darkness all around them !! Ouchy Pouchy
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

All I will say about the ep is:

IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I'm still hyper over the ep.........

This ep, in my opinion, is the best one so far!!!!!!!!

The Teslen moments had me squeeing and laughing at the same time... Niko + Helen = Chemistry on the likes I have never seen in a show.

Completely and totally EPIC
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  All I will say about the ep is:

IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I'm still hyper over the ep.........

This ep, in my opinion, is the best one so far!!!!!!!!

The Teslen moments had me squeeing and laughing at the same time... Niko + Helen = Chemistry on the likes I have never seen in a show.

Completely and totally EPIC
                  Completely agree !
                  They have such a chemistry. I hope we will se more of these great "squeee" Teslen moments

And btw, thanks to Teslen, I am addicted to the show more then to SG-1, but I think it is obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Completely agree !
                    They have such a chemistry. I hope we will se more of these great "squeee" Teslen moments

And btw, thanks to Teslen, I am addicted to the show more then to SG-1, but I think it is obvious
                    I openly admit that is true for me as well
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

*EPIC TESLEN SQUEEEEEEE*

Spoiler:
                      ^DO NOT WANT^

Baha I can understand that XD I go crazy over all the Teslen scenes and my grandma probably thinks I'm nuts. LOL

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                      Fanfictions!!! GAHHH SQUEEEEEEEE! Omggg, that moment was GAHHHHHHHH and the on bedroom scene and the "whatever happens we face it together" and OMG the end is epic they found the city, oh and WOW dammit that episode was so cool!
                      I soo can't stop squeeeeeing like a mad!

Spoiler:
                      I just saw the Break sneak peak... Helen mentions that Nikola is at the Sanctuary.... IS HE STAYING NOW??! OMG and can you imagine if he appears at the end of Breach? To save her? or to look after her?? xD BUT even if he doesn't we sooo can imagine amazing fanifctions about when she gonna be back???
                      ...yes I'm still squeeing.
                      OMG I can't stop squeeing!!!
                      And..
                      Spoiler:
                      Holy canolie!! I wanna see the sneak peek where she says that! Where can I see it at??

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      I KNOWWWWWWWWW!
                      I'm currently unable to comment any of the wonderful and amazing scenes from Animus cuz I've been squeeing for an hour now XD
                      luckily, while watching the episode I wrote a reveiw so if you wanna know my thoughts about it feel free to give it a read

Wow that's great ^_^
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Holy canolie!! I wanna see the sneak peek where she says that! Where can I see it at??
                        Just on the official syfy site, go on 'Video' http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuary

Comment

alright so once I stopped squeeing and actually managed to focus my attention I came up with this
                          ya wanted Animus artwork, there ya go!
                          Spoiler:

that's all for now cuz I need more caps =P

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            I KNOWWWWWWWWW!

Hells to the yeah! TAKE THAT MAGNETT! Pfft. *snort laughs* Anybody else notice that the Druitt/Helen pairing name is Nikola's new nickname? XD I just did! Ahahaha! It's like an extra dis. In yo' FACE!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            mmm yes.. i think i heard
                            Spoiler:
                            something about that we didnt even take vows or was that just wishful hoping
                            You heard right.

AAAAAAGHHHHHH SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

OMG .. Criss .. I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

For francophone people, I just wrote a OS from Animus, I think I will translate it later in English
                                Le coquelicot

Comment

Working...
                                X