No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the double post, but I FINISHED my fic!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6224074/...ng_Up_the_Heat

or

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/view...ze=0&chapter=4

now I have time to work on the Sept/Oct fic
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Sorry for the double post, but I FINISHED my fic!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6224074/...ng_Up_the_Heat

or

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/view...ze=0&chapter=4

now I have time to work on the Sept/Oct fic
      finally read and reviewed

I'm back and bringing some artwork

Comment

Hey So finally they have fixed your internet ? Great
        and I love your arts ♥
        Especially that banner
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Artwork! Fanfic! I love you guys!

*needs to write*
          *needs more FF*
          *needs time to stop around me*
          Ok, skip the last one.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Artwork! Fanfic! I love you guys!

*needs to write*
            *needs more FF*
            *needs time to stop around me*
            Ok, skip the last one.
            haha for the last one just put your Niko clone to build a time dilation device
            oh and as far as I reached with catching up I saw you're writing a teslen fic? YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              haha for the last one just put your Niko clone to build a time dilation device
              oh and as far as I reached with catching up I saw you're writing a teslen fic? YAY!
              Oooh. Yes.
              But really. He can build everything he likes as long as I can watch him work... That should do interesting things to the way I experience time...

I'm trying to finish one and start a new one. But I first needed to update an S/J fic that has been neglected.
              My wires are crossed.

But yes. I'm writing!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey everybody!!!

Sorry that I've been away! Gotta say Love the stories and artwork!!!!

Btw, I wrote a helen/nikola story, tho i'm not very good at writing, and I was wondering if someone could beta read it??
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Oooh. Yes.
                  But really. He can build everything he likes as long as I can watch him work... That should do interesting things to the way I experience time...
                  oh yeah. I bet that's one of the reasons why Helen asks him so often to save the world. just to watch him on action

I'm trying to finish one and start a new one. But I first needed to update an S/J fic that has been neglected.
                  My wires are crossed.

But yes. I'm writing!
                  so you stole my mojo! I was wondering where it's gone for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Hey everybody!!!

Sorry that I've been away! Gotta say Love the stories and artwork!!!!

Btw, I wrote a helen/nikola story, tho i'm not very good at writing, and I was wondering if someone could beta read it??
                    *waves*
                    *crosses fingers for a beta, because we need more fic*

oh yeah. I bet that's one of the reasons why Helen asks him so often to save the world. just to watch him on action

so you stole my mojo! I was wondering where it's gone for a while now
                    Haha, I bet it is!
                    We all know where her eyes wondered off to when he was writing on that chalk board...
                    And, if I may add, where my eyes wonder off to everytime I see that scene now...

And uh...
                    yeah.

But I returned your artwork Mojo unharmed, so...

sigpic

Comment

Artwork! Me wuvs <3

So I hope I can start my next fic soon...the Inception one...yeah.

Again, I am going to endorse ^that movie b/c I'm a nerd and it's totally worth endorsing

Also, if you DO NOT want the film to be spoiled for you (somewhat) and you do not want to be um, somewhat confused at certain points (b/c I really do not want to drag the fic out by explaining random elements from the movie), I highly suggest you see it. It's worth the money, trust me.

Wow, I'm such a sell-out. lol
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Haha, I bet it is!
                        We all know where her eyes wondered off to when he was writing on that chalk board...
                        And, if I may add, where my eyes wonder off to everytime I see that scene now...
                        EXACTLY!

And uh...
                        yeah.

But I returned your artwork Mojo unharmed, so...
                        haha yeah at least that

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Artwork! Me wuvs <3

So I hope I can start my next fic soon...the Inception one...yeah.

Again, I am going to endorse ^that movie b/c I'm a nerd and it's totally worth endorsing

Also, if you DO NOT want the film to be spoiled for you (somewhat) and you do not want to be um, somewhat confused at certain points (b/c I really do not want to drag the fic out by explaining random elements from the movie), I highly suggest you see it. It's worth the money, trust me.

Wow, I'm such a sell-out. lol
                          Is that like a bribe? See the movie or not understand the FF?

EXACTLY!

haha yeah at least that
                          *nods* Yeah...

sigpic

Comment

after a short fight with my mojo I made this

Comment

after a short fight with my mojo I made this

*SNURCHES*
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

awsome wp, Criss! but it won't let me green you.. please feel greened
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X