• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Where all the Teslenites dissapear ?
    I have new wallie
    Yes I said wallie ... I'm trying to practise
    So my dear Teslenites what do you thnik ?
    http://img.janforman.com/th/LoveStorypi37.jpg
    Gorgeous!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Gorgeous!!!!!
      Well, thanks
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Love the wallie
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          Love the wallie
          Glad you like it
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

I have new wallie

http://img.janforman.com/th/LoveStorypi37.jpg
            i disappared a bit cuz i had my wisdom teeth out yesterday and i am now on drugs and im seriosuly depressed

looove the walllie
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I have new wallie

[IMG][/IMG]
              We're here! We're here! No worries, we haven't disappeared
              Your wallie is great!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
              My Twitter

Comment

so this isnt exactly Teslen but it fits lol my very good friend Lili wrote this fanfic, its based around FATE (foss/kate) but it speaks to Henry and Nikola's relationship and it stars our King and a kid and its uber adorable so yeah, heres the link, check it out

http://community.livejournal.com/junerayne/23602.html
                sigpic

Comment

I have new wallie

[IMG][/IMG]
                  LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!
                  Do you get my meaning?
                  And you used the Keats poem! Awesome work!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  so this isnt exactly Teslen but it fits lol my very good friend Lili wrote this fanfic, its based around FATE (foss/kate) but it speaks to Henry and Nikola's relationship and it stars our King and a kid and its uber adorable so yeah, heres the link, check it out

http://community.livejournal.com/junerayne/23602.html
                  I loved that too! Soooo sweet and funny!
                  It makes me sad that I have no idea how to use livejournal though - so I can't comment
                  WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                    LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!
                    Do you get my meaning?
                    And you used the Keats poem! Awesome work!
                    *is an idiot*
                    I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE MARTINA USED THE POEM I SHARED *HEADDESK*

I loved that too! Soooo sweet and funny!
                    It makes me sad that I have no idea how to use livejournal though - so I can't comment
                    well you have join lj to comment but the thoughts appreciated! glad you liked
                    sigpic

Comment

*is an idiot*
                      I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE MARTINA USED THE POEM I SHARED *HEADDESK*

well you have join lj to comment but the thoughts appreciated! glad you liked
                      Don't worry, I didn't notice at first either until I got to the bit about the blood

Yes, I liked very much, but I'm still struggling to get to grips with this website, so I'm sadly not going to add another to the list of stuff I don't understand

On a different note, I know I promised you all a fic - two in fact, but both have turned out longer and harder than I expected, so it may take a little bit longer...sorry
                      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Don't worry, I didn't notice at first either until I got to the bit about the blood

Yes, I liked very much, but I'm still struggling to get to grips with this website, so I'm sadly not going to add another to the list of stuff I don't understand

On a different note, I know I promised you all a fic - two in fact, but both have turned out longer and harder than I expected, so it may take a little bit longer...sorry
                        thats ok about the fics, at this point idk if im writing for august at all...or possibly the rest of the year
                        sigpic

Comment

thats ok about the fics, at this point idk if im writing for august at all...or possibly the rest of the year
                          Well I hope you do write something - you're so brilliant.

I think I'm struggling because they're turning out to need so much background information...*sigh* or at least as much as wikipeadia offers Would you happen to know anything about Castor and Pollux by the way?

Comment

Well I hope you do write something - you're so brilliant.
                            *kicks pebbles* well shucks thanks. i plan to do my best but i can longer garuntee my participation

I think I'm struggling because they're turning out to need so much background information...*sigh* or at least as much as wikipeadia offers Would you happen to know anything about Castor and Pollux by the way?
                            nothing lol not offhand anyways
                            sigpic

Comment

*kicks pebbles* well shucks thanks. i plan to do my best but i can longer garuntee my participation
                              Your welcome, it's true. Well, whenever you do write again I know there'll be lots of happiness

nothing lol not offhand anyways
                              Ah well, I guess I'll just have to write the accompanying explanations then

You're good at English grammar aren't you? As I'm sort of stuck on something and could do with some help...

Comment

It's okay, Keaira, don't push yourself. Get thru the first semester of college--that's what's important (b/c I know what it's like not to...and it really sucks ). Oh, and ENJOY it. That's the other thing

And I know what the teeth thing is like...I refused to take any meds other than like, Advil, or something, so I wasn't loopy, just...in a lot of pain. I was afraid of the Vicodin lmao. Just lie down and eat jello, ice cream, popsicles, pudding...and have a lot lot lot of ice.

Anyway, to cheer everyone up, GUESS WHAT? I ACTUALLY STARTED ONE OF THOSE FICS I WAS TALKING ABOUT A LONG TIME AGO...the one about nubbins and broken air conditioning.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6224074/...ng_Up_the_Heat

*dances*
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X