Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    I'm okay with that too. And I think they found a really good, cool, and heroic way to do what they did. That was actually my favorite Ashley moment.
    and thats exactly what they were trying to do...
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh gosh. Thanks for making my imagination run wild with that S3 scene...
    I mean... All that potential... *sighs*

Me too.
    Spoiler:
    I actually didn't really miss Ashley in S2...
    i didnt really either, i mean eulogy was sad but at the same time i think that having ashley gave us those moments of the stereotypical mother-daughter issues etc as well as expected scenarios IMO i love ashley, was sad she died but this adds yet another layer of complexity to magnus that we didnt really have with ashley alive....did that make sense? lol
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

^ *nods*

yep, that makes sense, and I totally agree with you.
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        OH OH THEY TALKED ABOUT THIS AT TSE!!! spoilers ahead slightly...
        Spoiler:
        at the martin, amanda, damian panel they got asked about damians comment that ashley could be coming back and they discussed how they had always had this idea for a story called "mother of the year" and how now its gotten changed a bit since obviously, ashleys dead and it was said that loosing a character or a cast member is always a tragic thing and they tried to let ashley leave in a way that was honorable, to do right by her character, making that last act hers and a heroic one of saving her mother. and now it would (and i quote) "cheapen" all of the heroic-ness that ashley did.

so basically, she's not coming back. and im totally ok with it
        Well, this is annoying.
        Spoiler:
        Not necessarily that she's not coming back
        , but because it was the STUPID NETWORK'S FAULT. CURSE YOU, SYFY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Networks should NOT interfere with the creative aspects of shows. I HATE it when they do that

She and Niko would've gotten along so well

But anyway....what themes are we going to do for the fic challenge for the rest of the year. We have

August - Stargazing

but nothing definite...NEED IDEAS. I dunno what to do for September
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Well, this is annoying.
          Spoiler:
          , but because it was the STUPID NETWORK'S FAULT. CURSE YOU, SYFY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Networks should NOT interfere with the creative aspects of shows. I HATE it when they do that

But anyway....what themes are we going to do for the fic challenge for the rest of the year. We have

August - Stargazing

I've suggested "resurrection" a few times but seems that's being overlooked
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Well, this is annoying.
            Spoiler:

August - Stargazing

That were my thoughts exactly!! Ashley and Niko. Nikola would have made a terrific step-dad for ashley haha. kidding. but really those 2 would fit in so great. i prefer ashley than zimmerman. he is a little weird and I'd rather have ashley than him. he is ok, but a little boring to me. i used to love him at first, but then he got less and less interesting. and when Nikola came in... i totally forgot there was something called will zimmerman in the show.
            but i really loved the scene with will and james watson. perfect!! 2 sherloch holmes' together modern and ancient
            sigpic
            Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
            My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              I've suggested "resurrection" a few times but seems that's being overlooked
              Ooh, that's an interesting one.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I do agree that Niko and Ashley would have made an interesting combination
                A kind of kick bum what does my mother *see* in you sort of thing. Yeah.

Artwork. It looks simple, but the freakin' picture took me ages. Sort of

Smiles. I want to see more Helen/Niko Smiling! Darn it!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ I LOVE that! It looks so real
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Keaira Taegan - I'm following you on twitter.. just so you know
                    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

omg I just watched the creepiest movie with the scariest looking gremlin abnormal things
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Smiles. I want to see more Helen/Niko Smiling! Darn it![/center]
                        I LOVE THIS BANNER
                        Seems to me that your mojo is back
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...kosiglaugh.jpg

AAAHHH *looks around for her mojo*
                          I wonder where he is?
                          I LOVE IT! we need to see them LAUGHING TOGETHER!!!
                          again, great job!

on other news, I have just uploaded chapter 7/last chapter of Obsession. If you wanna give it a read, your comments would be appreciated

Comment

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...kosiglaugh.jpg

Fab banner I want to see more Helen/Niko smiling at each other

Ooh, that's an interesting one.
                            hehe thanks

omg I just watched the creepiest movie with the scariest looking gremlin abnormal things
                            What was it ?

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            on other news, I have just uploaded chapter 7/last chapter of Obsession. If you wanna give it a read, your comments would be appreciated
                            Read and reviewed
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

AAAHHH *looks around for her mojo*
                              I wonder where he is?
                              I LOVE IT! we need to see them LAUGHING TOGETHER!!!
                              again, great job!

hehehe you already know my comments
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I have just uploaded chapter 7/last chapter of Obsession. If you wanna give it a read, your comments would be appreciated
                                You know I loved it! Although I'm sad it's finsihed

Sorry for not being around in the last week, I've been away and internetless
                                But it did give me a chance to get some fics rolling, although because I'm an idiot and didn't take my laptop I had to start writing by hand...0.o
                                So hopefully I'll get something up soon - oh, and one's multichaptered! And yes, there is more than one

I like the ressurection idea for september, although I can see me writing some lovely angst/tragedy for that one...and I've been trying so hard with the fluff! *sigh* I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

Love all the many banners and sigs - there'd be too many quotes to do them all
                                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X