Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nad1993 View Post
    Ouh, I loved it
    Cool! I'd love to know what idea? Pleeaasee?
    hmmm

no

Haha, niiice one XD
    I'm not surprised, not even a tiny bit XD
    But I had some too... *cought*
    oh you did? lets hear it
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      hmmm

no

oh you did? lets hear it
      I did! I'll tell ya when I'm back Maybe XD

Comment

Haha, niiice one XD
        I'm not surprised, not even a tiny bit XD
        But I had some too... *cought*
        yes yes let's hear it!

Comment

My Teslenites, I am going to teach my mom to work with Photoshop I hope I will convice her to make something for Teslenites I will be back soon, I promise. You won't recognise my missing ..
          Love you.

Teslen Forever.
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sorry for my doubble post. My Mozilla is angry at me .. I know it. I need Helen to fix it And Nikola can come with her

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              My Teslenites, I am going to teach my mom to work with Photoshop I hope I will convice her to make something for Teslenites I will be back soon, I promise. You won't recognise my missing ..
              Love you.

Teslen Forever.
              i will too!! i havent talked to you in ages :/

i cant wait to see if your mom makes something teslen lol xD
              sigpic

Comment

i will too!! i havent talked to you in ages :/

i cant wait to see if your mom makes something teslen lol xD
                I missed and I still miss our conversations, Keaira. I am looking forward to talk to you again. My mom can draw .. very well .. if she can, she would be able to draw something for Teslenite ( just like Zoe - MissCherfully does ).. but she is too lazy to do it .. I don't know how to persuade her. Will you help me

Comment

Love you.

Teslen Forever.
                  you're gonna teach your mother PS? WOW my mom doesn't even wanna hear anything connected to my computer XD
                  be back soon so I won't miss you

Comment

I missed and I still miss our conversations, Keaira. I am looking forward to talk to you again. My mom can draw .. very well .. if she can, she would be able to draw something for Teslenite ( just like Zoe - MissCherfully does ).. but she is too lazy to do it .. I don't know how to persuade her. Will you help me
                    haha im around on msn idk where you've been
                    ohhh she draws?! awesomee cant wait to see it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      yes yes let's hear it!
                      Ahm......maybee? I'll tell ya guys later I'll figure out a lil summaryto write for ya

Sorry for my doubble post. My Mozilla is angry at me .. I know it. I need Helen to fix it And Nikola can come with her
                      YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
                      Ah, nooo, I'll miiiiss youuuu....oh, wait...I'll see ya sooon!

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      you're gonna teach your mother PS? WOW my mom doesn't even wanna hear anything connected to my computer XD
                      be back soon so I won't miss you
                      That's super cool, isn't it?
                      I hope Cyn will teach me
                      Hahaha, niiiice my mum asked me stuff XD

Comment

My mom will try to draw something Teslen .. and one last question.
                        What would you like to see ? What kind of moment between Teslen ?

Comment

My mom will try to draw something Teslen .. and one last question.
                          What would you like to see ? What kind of moment between Teslen ?
                          that should be your mothers perogative....though a dance moment could be nice lol i dont care eithe way whatever she wants
                          sigpic

Comment

that should be your mothers perogative....though a dance moment could be nice lol i dont care eithe way whatever she wants
                            I agree, seeing them dancing could be nice but maybe you or your mum have another good idea

Comment

I agree, seeing them dancing could be nice but maybe you or your mum have another good idea
                              agreeed!!

btw nad you gonna share you're lil gutter story or what?
                              sigpic

Comment

I have shown her a photo of Nikola .. he liked him. And I showed her Helen's picture .. and I said : "Mom, it is like Sam Carter with black and long hair." She knows Sam Carter .. so .. and when I shown her these faces, she was thinking about something. I will ask her what she wants to draw. I am curious what she will come up with.
                                And you guys ? Hehe. It is funny. My mom made a small artwork with her photos.
                                She made this today. I gave her little advice and she played and made it herslef.
                                Spoiler:

these photos are hers, we made them through one web

She is really better at drawing, I swear.

Comment

Working...
                                X