Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I know, I have a really crazy brain .. and mind But .. if you think about the time, when they studied at Ox Uni, and that there were mainly men .. how Helen was allowed to study there too ?
    And Criss, I love your video.I need more .. I need more ..
    I can scan for you
    crazy indeed
    but if I remember correctly, I think Helen mentioned somewhere that she assisted classes at Oxford. I can't be sure of this but that's what my mind tells me
    glad you like the vid I've finally managed to make a vid longer that a minute. This one has 1:07
    I have come to believe that short vids can express more feelings if they're made properly, than the long ones. Or maybe it's just a phase that I'm going through

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      crazy indeed
      but if I remember correctly, I think Helen mentioned somewhere that she assisted classes at Oxford. I can't be sure of this but that's what my mind tells me
      glad you like the vid I've finally managed to make a vid longer that a minute. This one has 1:07
      I have come to believe that short vids can express more feelings if they're made properly, than the long ones. Or maybe it's just a phase that I'm going through
      Yes, you are right about the videos. But I have seen many long vids which are great. For example this one :

It is a crossrover for SG and Merlin
      Spoiler:
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

vids OT
        Spoiler:
        well I'm not saying long vids aren't great. Just that I was surprised by how many feelings a short vid can contain.
        but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate long vids. I appreciate every vid cuz I know what it means to work on making one

Comment

vids OT
          Spoiler:
          well I'm not saying long vids aren't great. Just that I was surprised by how many feelings a short vid can contain.
          but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate long vids. I appreciate every vid cuz I know what it means to work on making one
          Yes, I agree. I tried to make a video and I know that it is really hard .. I am sorry that I am not able to make vids about Teslen.
          I am glad that I am albe to make artworks and write FFs

Comment

Yes, I agree. I tried to make a video and I know that it is really hard .. I am sorry that I am not able to make vids about Teslen.
            I am glad that I am albe to make artworks and write FFs
            beeing a teslenite is good enough!
            the fact that you're making artwork and write FF is kinda like a bonus *giggles*
            an awesome bonus

Comment

Hehe, I have really awesome ideas sometime Aren't I good ?
              Btw, do you think that Helen would look great as a man ?
              well I don't think for a second she could actually pass as a man. She's just got such feminine pretty features... but I suppose she could pass as a "pretty boy" you should so write a fic about her pretending to be a man to get into classes

of I FINALLY managed to upload the vid!!! my nerves are stretched to maximum after, idk 20 unsuccessful attempts?
              but I had determination on my side!
              so here it is!! your oppinion about it would be very welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk13LcOgug
              *applauds your video* fab vid I especially love that bit when Helen was calling him an "obnoxiuos ass" and he just grinned at her

I know, I have a really crazy brain .. and mind But .. if you think about the time, when they studied at Ox Uni, and that there were mainly men .. how Helen was allowed to study there too ?
              I got the impression either her father managed to get her in (he was somewhat influential for the time right?) or maybe she was just so persistant that they let her take classes, that they gave in? She strikes me as the sort of woman who is persistant for what she wants and believes in.
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

*applauds your video* fab vid I especially love that bit when Helen was calling him an "obnoxiuos ass" and he just grinned at her
                he knows she doesn't meant it

oh I also love in the episode after she shot him when he says "ouch!"
                or "Helen... nice shoothing"

I got the impression either her father managed to get her in (he was somewhat influential for the time right?) or maybe she was just so persistant that they let her take classes, that they gave in? She strikes me as the sort of woman who is persistant for what she wants and believes in.
                I think the same too

Comment

beeing a teslenite is good enough!
                  the fact that you're making artwork and write FF is kinda like a bonus *giggles*
                  an awesome bonus
                  Hehe, thanks so much.

Lastrequest, Yop, I should write something small about Helen pretending to be a man .. to get into classes ..
                  I will write my FFs for 2 years, because I have still new and new ideas about them . And this one is the next one. I will go crazy from these "things" sometime

Comment

I think the same too
                    Hehe, I am still thinking about Helen pretending to be a man I think that she is enough crazy to do it

Comment

oh I also love in the episode after she shot him when he says "ouch!"
                      I love their banter and the fact that she only shot him because she knew he'd heal

Hehe, I am still thinking about Helen pretending to be a man I think that she is enough crazy to do it
                      She's fearless! Of course she would do it

I come bearing Chappy 22 of Lifeline
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/22/Lifeline
                      Reviews are much appreciated
                      sigpic

Comment

So, this is random, but there was an earthquake this morning. O_O And I live in Maryland...we almost never get earthquakes. It lasted for...3 minutes or something. It was so weird
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          So, this is random, but there was an earthquake this morning. O_O And I live in Maryland...we almost never get earthquakes. It lasted for...3 minutes or something. It was so weird
                          I hope it wasn't too bad! We had a mini earthquake here last year - and it's the UK! That was very random too
                          sigpic

Comment

Mimzy - Well that is odd...hmm, I wonder if Nikola could cause earthquakes with his powers...

I hope it wasn't too bad! We had a mini earthquake here last year - and it's the UK! That was very random too
                            We had an earthquake? How did I miss this!?

I come bearing Chappy 22 of Lifeline
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/22/Lifeline
                            Reviews are much appreciated
                            *devours*

Yumm...
                            Loved it! Great work!

sg4ever - loved the vid as always
                            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

No, it was only a 3.5. Nothing much really happened lol
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

We had an earthquake? How did I miss this!?
                                It was tiny happened last year and completely freaked me and my mates out - the whole house shook and then it just stopped! Madness.

*devours*

Yumm...
                                Loved it! Great work!
                                Thankyou muchly I think I've lost a few readers because I take a while to update it

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                No, it was only a 3.5. Nothing much really happened lol
                                That's a relief then
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X