Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    really?
    he was like: "now when you say about a woman she's fat that's a compliment" and we were all like "??????"
    LOL OT
    Spoiler:
    aahhh well "phat" usually is ghetto for something thats cool or awesome or some strange thing like that, i think that Brad made up that acronym cuz id never heard it before

not that I'd have any ideas yet I'm still thinking what birthday gift should Helen give him
    we can put "resurrection" for september if we don't have anything planned, and if we all agree xD
    ohhh i have ideas....just all smutty XD
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      LOL OT
      Spoiler:
      aahhh well "phat" usually is ghetto for something thats cool or awesome or some strange thing like that, i think that Brad made up that acronym cuz id never heard it before
      Spoiler:
      I don't think he made it up cuz the other teacher agreed
      but I guess he found it on the internet

ohhh i have ideas....just all smutty XD
      oh my that's a surprise! who would have thought

Comment

oh my that's a surprise! who would have thought
        not me!! im totally shocked XP
        sigpic

Comment

not me!! im totally shocked XP
          so am I

Comment

so am I
            if only i could write *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

if only i could write *sigh*
              you'll get your mojo back soon

you know, that line in Revelations "I guess your father liked us best as a couple" REALLY makes think what Gregory thought about their friendship He probably prefered Nikola to John cuz Nikola was just waaay smarter and more intelligent than John, and Gregory as a doctor/scientist might have appreciated that.

Comment

you'll get your mojo back soon

you know, that line in Revelations "I guess your father liked us best as a couple" REALLY makes think what Gregory thought about their friendship He probably prefered Nikola to John cuz Nikola was just waaay smarter and more intelligent than John, and Gregory as a doctor/scientist might have appreciated that.
                and treated his daughter better, as a woman and the scientist that she was which im sure druitt never did!
                sigpic

Comment

and treated his daughter better, as a woman and the scientist that she was which im sure druitt never did!
                  exactly!

Comment

I got an idea for Fanfiction. Do you want to know something about it ?
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Nad1993 View Post
                      I knew I know your name from somewhere!
                      I love your fic! *is reading the latest chap*
                      Why thank you not many chapters left now

hmmm. thats pretty chill but i think July is birthday or something like that since that is the month of his birth.....gotta ask Mimzy she's the keeper of the monthly challenge
                      Ahhh you probably discussed it on here and I missed it September will do me nicely if everyone agrees

Amy your taxi idea....phat!!!! (mr Brad my english teacher says that means "pretty hot and tempting' in slang *giggles*)
                      hehe I like that! can just imagine look on taxi drivers face.... unless Helen got BigFoot to drive them in that limo
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                        suureee

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Ahhh you probably discussed it on here and I missed it September will do me nicely if everyone agrees
                        yeah haha we did i think. we just have to run it by Mimzy

hehe I like that! can just imagine look on taxi drivers face.... unless Helen got BigFoot to drive them in that limo
                        hahahaha omggg poor biggie but a most excellent idea!!! XD
                        sigpic

Comment

let's hear the idea Sammie

Big Guy as the driver now that's going in another direction
                          I'm happier with the idea of just the two of them

Comment

hahahaha omggg poor biggie but a most excellent idea!!! XD
                            He strikes me as being quite open-minded so I don't think it'd be too big an issue anywho wasn't there a privacy screen between the driver and the passengers? I can't remember....
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm happier with the idea of just the two of them
                              First of all: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Secondly: now if it was Will as the "driver" i would so not mind....oops this is not a threesome thread *ducks out*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                Tell tell

I really didn't mean to imply anything going in that direction *giggles*

First of all: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Secondly: now if it was Will as the "driver" i would so not mind....oops this is not a threesome thread *ducks out*
                                I don't think Will would stand a chance, Niko would want her all to himself. He doesn't strike me as wanting to share her
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X