Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    That sounds like fun..how about a ski lodge..Niko and Helen in front of a fireplace nestled close to each other drinking wine...then getting even more closer...
    Mhmmm....... *thinks guttery thoughts*

Well, on that note, I think I'm gonna call it a night. Just finished with the webisodes, and I've got a bit of an early start tomorrow...

Have a good night!!

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
      Haha, yeah for sure, eh. XMen Mystique and Niko would just be weird....

Hmmmm.... totally random question (well, not totally random, anyways...) Suppose Helen and Niko had a weekend to themselves, what d'you think they'd do?

*ponders....*

My first thought is the opera 'n' stuff like that (which I think they'd definitely do); but then, just to think sort of outside the box, Helen strikes me as someone who has an appreciation for the outdoors as well.... I could see her dragging Nikola out on a long hike through the mountains, or something like that.
      Well of course it would. It wouldn't be as weird if she wasn't blue (as seen in XMen 3..i think )
      But Helen/Niko is still WAYY Better than Niko & someone else.

And i have no clue what they'd do but .. I'm sure they'd do something ... exhausting. If you know what I mean. *hint hint* ROTFLMFAO!!! Sorry I couldn't help but think of that!!

Me and my dirty mind.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

glad you liked my fic and thanks for the reviews

*joins teslenites in guttery thoughts*

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          *is used to being ignored* *sighs* Well .. I'm gonna work on my Teslen fic ...
          Atleast someone is listening to me. . And yea my mom, brothers, & sisters visited for the w-end. They went back to their house today.

Btw yes I was planning on doing this fic for the challenge. Doubt mine would be good cuz I neverr wrote one of these things before.
          oh dont be such a drama queen
          and im sure you fic will be fine. trust me. I'm a poet, like its in my DNA and thats all im truly good at. If I can write fanfic then you DEFINATELY can if you want a beta reader id be happy to help

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
          Yeah, I'm watching them on the DVD right now! I love Helen's mystique in the webisodes, and I love the darker feel of the show. I hope they start to bring the edge back in S3.
          Well to bring the edge back all they gotta do is have tons of Nikola and tons of Teslen...which we already know we're getting *contained squeeing*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Mystique & Niko...I like that combo
          who doesnt?! haha

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          That sounds like fun..how about a ski lodge..Niko and Helen in front of a fireplace nestled close to each other drinking wine...then getting even more closer...
          thats basically how i see it
          Me and my dirty mind.
          your dirty mind? oh dear please that was so tame i mean have you met me?! haha
          Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          glad you liked my fic and thanks for the reviews

*joins teslenites in guttery thoughts*
          gutter FTW!!!
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            oh dont be such a drama queen
            and im sure you fic will be fine. trust me. I'm a poet, like its in my DNA and thats all im truly good at. If I can write fanfic then you DEFINATELY can if you want a beta reader id be happy to help
            Hey I'd rather be a drama queen that let's me know i'd be great at acting. heehee
            Well it's not in my DNA. and how can you read what i have so far if i havent posted it yet?? *confused*

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            your dirty mind? oh dear please that was so tame i mean have you met me?! haha
            LOL that's cuz im not trying to be dirty. If I tried trust me it would be intense.
            and that was a dumb question .. Of course I met you im talking to you right now! ROFL XDD
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Hey I'd rather be a drama queen that let's me know i'd be great at acting. heehee
              Well it's not in my DNA. and how can you read what i have so far if i havent posted it yet?? *confused*
              uhh yeah....
              oh! i guess you dont know what...ok well basically you could send it to me and i could give you feedback on it, like your own personal editor only im a lot friendlier

LOL that's cuz im not trying to be dirty. If I tried trust me it would be intense.
              and that was a dumb question .. Of course I met you im talking to you right now! ROFL XDD
              awwh ofcourse it would be intense. keep thinking that way *pats subject on head while sitting on her Grand Duchess chair* hmm where has my crown gone?? i think my clones borrowing it...*sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

hm why does coming on here make me sad again?
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hm why does coming on here make me sad again?
                  perhaps you should try not writing angst jkkk *huggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

but I haven't written angst in a long time
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

but maybe you should try to keep your spirits up by continuing to do so....unless you think that'll help then go go go! be angsty
                      sigpic

Comment

no, writing angstfic doesn't make me depressed
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

no, writing angstfic doesn't make me depressed
                          does it cheer you up?? if yes, then you should do it
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG i just had another great idea for a Teslen fic!!
                            I dreamt of it last night.
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

LMAO i loovee when that happens
                              sigpic

Comment

lol, sweet!!! Those dreams are the *best*!!

Comment

Working...
                                X