Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    And I am SO SORRY for that...intrusion...but I had to use the pics to make my point. Just forget it's those two abominables and pretend it's Helen and Niko in those poses, 'kay?

And if anyone here is capable of somehow tweaking those to fit our ship, I will love you forever
    I love the pics, I'm a Robsten/EB fan, lol. I'd love to see a H/N manip with them!

Btw does this couple have a "nickname" yet? Like Robsten, Brangelina (Brad + Angelina)? lol, I was just thinking about it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      P.S. this is related to Sanctuary but a little random...does anybody else really *love* those strapy black heels that Helen has!?! i only thought of it bc i just watched the extended sneak preview for the season finale and she's wearing them again and i love them
      That is not random!
      In fact, when I was watching some fanvid last night it once again hit me that Helen/Niko would certainly make a sharply dressed couple. They just look so cool together. Even the haircolour matches!

And yes, Helen's wardrobe is awesome. *nods*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

D'oh! Forgot to comment on those pics. Twilight scares me, so I got distracted *shudders*

I KNOW it SO WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!

*SQUEE*

I especially like the first one for H/N. I don't need snuggling/hugging per se. There's something sexy in simply having them close together. *sighs*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          There's something sexy in simply having them close together. *sighs*
          I agree!

Comment

And I am SO SORRY for that...intrusion...but I had to use the pics to make my point. Just forget it's those two abominables and pretend it's Helen and Niko in those poses, 'kay?

And if anyone here is capable of somehow tweaking those to fit our ship, I will love you forever
            *shudders* its ok. i'll just imagine that they're Helen and Nikola *imagines and shuddering stops* I cannot wait for us to get shippy pictures like that with Helen and Nikola! thats going to be so fracking great!!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            That is not random!
            In fact, when I was watching some fanvid last night it once again hit me that Helen/Niko would certainly make a sharply dressed couple. They just look so cool together. Even the haircolour matches!

And yes, Helen's wardrobe is awesome. *nods*
            I like, want to steal Helen's closet! hahaha They are the most insanely sharply dressed couple. I mean they both look good in anything! (especially nikola ) I think its a sign their meant to be
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I didn't watch the last episode yet, is it about J/H?

Comment

Okay. I. SERIOUSLY. LOVED. THAT. CHAPTER. I just wrote an incredibly detailed review of it b/c it pretty much touched on everything I feel about Helen and Nikola and John. GAH! *nerdspaz* I love you

And if TPTB knows what's good for them, they'll go for our ship. Honestly, H/J is doomed. As I said before, H/J has hit a dead end labeled "neverending angst." H/N actually has somewhere to go.

Also, a question concerning "Sleepers"ish and our ship...
                Spoiler:
                So, about the canon of the episode order...since "Sleepers" was originally supposed to air BEFORE "Haunted," and I honestly think they only switched the dates b/c Dec. 18th would've been JY's daughter's 15th birthday and they wanted it to be a tribute, does that mean in canon, the events of "Haunted" happened before "Sleepers"? B/c at the end of Niko's ep, Helen mentions to Will something about "John's departure," which didn't make sense at the time and only makes sense when applied to him disappearing at the end of "Haunted." B/c there was no significant "departure" before "Sleepers"--John was out destroying the Cabal still, from what we knew from "Eulogy." Also, if "Sleepers" came before, then Niko would most plausibly still be in the Sanctuary, which he obviously wasn't in "Haunted."

^B/c if all that's true, then it pushes for H/N even MORE b/c of the fact that in "Sleepers" it's like Helen has reached a significant point in her development where she's almost completely letting go of John, judging by the way she acted toward Niko at the end. It's like she's finally allowing herself to see past him. Even at the end of "Haunted" you could tell that she didn't completely trust John's word that he "loves her for all eternity." It just looked like she was conflicted among feeling sorry for him, letting herself fall for him again, and not trusting him at all and letting him go. Like, she was kind of crying, but she wasn't all over him. She just looked...confused. And her reaction to Niko in "Sleepers" when he gets de-vamped is different, b/c to me it seemed like she let herself get more emotional over it. You could tell she actually felt terrible about what happened to him--there wasn't any real question there or conflict about what she felt. With John, it was like..."I don't know what to feel about this"...

Okay, that turned into another mini-essay LOL

But you all seem to enjoy them, so anyway...
                First of all thanks for the mini-essay review! I love them.

Second of all, about the Sleepers/Haunted thing,
                Spoiler:
                if TPTB really did reorder the episodes, that makes a lot more sense chronologically. Also, it means that we will hopefully see Niko in the finale!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                  First of all thanks for the mini-essay review! I love them.

Second of all, about the Sleepers/Haunted thing,
                  Spoiler:
                  if TPTB really did reorder the episodes, that makes a lot more sense chronologically. Also, it means that we will hopefully see Niko in the finale!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!
                  Spoiler:
                  AHH!!!! i hadnt even really realized thats what that meant!! Im so dumbbbb OMG I REALLY FRACKING HOPE HE IS!!! i wanna see how he's using his magnetic powers and how he uses them to save helen OMG im so excited now haha
                  sigpic

Comment

Do you guys still think of making the calendar? I would love to help you, but I suck at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                      Do you guys still think of making the calendar? I would love to help you, but I suck at it.
                      haha i think we're trying but nobody else has participated. Awh, im sure you dont suck! you should totally make something!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, make something, pretty please
                        I dare you
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Yeah it's still on, even though we don't have a lot of submissions...

I think you should try! I'm sure it'll be great

I personnaly tried to do some new wall for the calendar, but I don't have any idea....*stupid artist block of dooooom*

As for the finale, if Niko isn't in it, I'm gonna be angry....and you do NOT want to see me angry

*hugs her clone to calm down*

About the wardrobe thing, I think it is another reason for them to be together...
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, I will try to make something but I do not guarantee the success.

Comment

Hello everyone, I hope that does not matter that they were also added.

I am both glad

Comment

Haha, Helen/Nikola: It's all in the wardrobe!

OK, I have never made a WP before, but I'd like to give it a go.
                                What are the specifics again?

It has to be H/N and...
                                Any sizes or themes?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X