X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Thank you my dear subject rise and sit with your Duchess

.....and that ^^^ is why i won teachers nightmare
    hahaha. people don't always know to appreciate right other people (and I think this is something you have in common with Nikola )
    I'm honored to serve

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      hahaha. people don't always know to appreciate right other people (and I think this is something you have in common with Nikola )
      I'm honored to serve
      yessss!!!! i have something in common with the KING!! ....hmm i hope the Queen doesnt mind
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

yessss!!!! i have something in common with the KING!! ....hmm i hope the Queen doesnt mind
        the Queen has more than a hundred years in common with Nikola and yet more others to come so I guess she won't mind

Comment

the Queen has more than a hundred years in common with Nikola and yet more others to come so I guess she won't mind
          LOL true true
          sigpic

Comment

OMG we just passed over page 150 and didn't even noticed
            TESLEN rocks!!!
            for the late 150 pages celebration and just in case you missed them
            Spoiler:

Comment

TESLEN rocks!!!
              Spoiler:
              *gets this really dumb look on her face* the kisssss yayyyy
              sigpic

Comment

I shall delurk for the kiss and add a yay!
                (And a squee )

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I shall delurk for the kiss and add a yay!
                  (And a squee )

oh duh, haha i forgot the squee thankss
                  sigpic

Comment

oh duh, haha i forgot the squee thankss
                    How can you forget the squee?

*scrolls up*
                    *blinks*
                    *looks around*
                    *blinks*

Gah.

Ok, ok... I get it.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

How can you forget the squee?

*scrolls up*
                      *blinks*
                      *looks around*
                      *blinks*

Gah.

Ok, ok... I get it.
                      haha probably bc i was doing it outloud so my scrambled brains just assumed that it was implied i was squeeing
                      sigpic

Comment

haha probably bc i was doing it outloud so my scrambled brains just assumed that it was implied i was squeeing
                        That's the funny thing about squeeing. It just... happens.
                        In class, while making assignments, while working, in elevators and supermarkets...
                        It's a sneaky little big sound!
                        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 08 March 2010, 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling...

sigpic

Comment

That's the funny thing about squeeing. It just... happens.
                          In class, while making assignments, while working, in elevators and supermarkets...
                          It's a sneeky little big sound!
                          Sneaky indeed
                          sigpic

Comment

alright double post SORRY but.

this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4cxqlF2Olo is a commericial that is A. hysterical and B. made me think of helen and niko because well hair there is another one that i cannot find thats much more them bc its a girl and a guy on a couch and she suddenly turns and is like 'i wanna run my fingers through your hair" and starts ruffling him ahahaha i died of laughter and squee bc i totally was like AHH HELEN

ok rant done
                            sigpic

Comment

haha I wondered the same thing
                              YAH!!! talk about being prepared!! she pulled them from outwhere it was badass but confusingg haha
                              Exactly! I was like, okay so she's got knives in places we can't see because she kept pulling them out and throwing them - I mean she lost one in the vent and she threw one at the scorpion type creature to shut the hatch, and then she had another that she stabbed the big octopus type creature with to save Will - and I don't know about you but last time i checked diving gear doesn't have loads of pockets so where she was hiding them all...... rofl
                              Maybe that's why she didn't want Will to watch her strip - he'd find out the mystery of all the knives

talking about losing focus...look at this pic

Helen's like: "HOw I love my little genius when he tries to make me understand all he's saying...and that completly ruffable hair! *mind goes in gutter* "
                              Hehe, can you imagine what Nikola would have done if she just reached over and gave his hair a ruffle

TESLEN rocks!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I love that pic
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Exactly! I was like, okay so she's got knives in places we can't see because she kept pulling them out and throwing them - I mean she lost one in the vent and she threw one at the scorpion type creature to shut the hatch, and then she had another that she stabbed the big octopus type creature with to save Will - and I don't know about you but last time i checked diving gear doesn't have loads of pockets so where she was hiding them all...... rofl
                                Maybe that's why she didn't want Will to watch her strip - he'd find out the mystery of all the knives
                                or maybe bc he was worried Nikola would come and whoop him for watching his woman strip haha

Hehe, can you imagine what Nikola would have done if she just reached over and gave his hair a ruffle
                                probably be startled for a few seconds and then grab and dip kiss her passionately...yes i have thought about it

I love that pic
                                i think we all do
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X