Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha yes well im having a fantastic day as i should be given that its the 19th
    I don't think I got this one what's so special about the 19th?
    *starts thinking*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      I don't think I got this one what's so special about the 19th?
      *starts thinking*
      haha cuz its personal its my sober date! tee-hee im stoked. and i didnt go to school today and got to just watch Sanctuary and chill out. ah its been fantastic
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

HELLO TESLENITES!!!
        i bring you the final chapter of Die For You !! sorry that took foreverr to update
        sigpic

Comment

Hey!

Did anyone notice that when you go to the Sanctuary area of FF.net, 12 out of 25 stories are about Helen/Niko?
          *grins*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Hey!

Did anyone notice that when you go to the Sanctuary area of FF.net, 12 out of 25 stories are about Helen/Niko?
            *grins*
            hahaha no i hadnt but thats basically AWESOME!!! and probably mostly people from here's fault lmao
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha no i hadnt but thats basically AWESOME!!! and probably mostly people from here's fault lmao
              It really is.
              And then there's all the fic on the following pages... This is serious stuff!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It really is.
                And then there's all the fic on the following pages... This is serious stuff!
                ohmygoodness thats so many! haha
                But, then again, we cannot help ourselves! we just have so many inspiring moments to write about! haha
                sigpic

Comment

ohmygoodness thats so many! haha
                  But, then again, we cannot help ourselves! we just have so many inspiring moments to write about! haha
                  Hehe. Yeah and it's ...important to write H/N!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe. Yeah and it's ...important to write H/N!
                    lol absolute!

ps. thanks for the review
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay - I think I finally got my Helen/Nikola Video uploaded. This is my first video and I hope you enjoy it. This video is to the song Vampire Heart.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                        okay - i think i finally got my helen/nikola video uploaded. This is my first video and i hope you enjoy it. This video is to the song vampire heart.

loved it!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay - I think I finally got my Helen/Nikola Video uploaded. This is my first video and I hope you enjoy it. This video is to the song Vampire Heart.

yaaaaayyy glad you managed to upload the vid nice job!
                          and I know the song..if I'm not mistaken it's performed by HIM It goes well with Nikola's theme

Comment

Great videos both of you! Really enjoyable. Is is sad that I know what they're saying most of the time?
                            And loved the fic Keaira.
                            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

lol absolute!

ps. thanks for the review
                              You're welcome

Awesome vid!

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                              Great videos both of you! Really enjoyable. Is is sad that I know what they're saying most of the time? And loved the fic Keaira.
                              Oh, of course it's not!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                                Great videos both of you! Really enjoyable. Is is sad that I know what they're saying most of the time?
                                And loved the fic Keaira.
                                haha it is not sad at all considering i can do it too

and glad you liked the fic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X