Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    of course as a matter a fact, whatever I posted and I'll be posting today is very snurchable we have to spread the Teslen love
    alright thanks *snerches and makes background on laptop*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    AAAGH OMG! *SQUEE*

oh. And this is kinda sad, but it's SO Teslen. (read the vid description first)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cefCdPe-U0Y

Btw, I'm learning to play that on the piano
    aawwh, so Teslen.
    Jealous. wish id stuck with piano!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

for the next two pics I used the same pattern and I like the way it turned out

Comment

I love that song!! Have you ever heard the lyrics that have been put to it? Their soooo sad! Actually now that I think about it the lyrics are kind of Teslen in a way. aww!! *runs off to listen to the song!*
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

*sqqueee fesssttt!!!!!!!!!!!!*
          sigpic

Comment

the next on my list is my first manip ever It's not big deal but there's something I think all the Telsenites would like to see. you know the scene in Sleepers when Nikola's flirting with tied up Helen....well I just brought them one step closer

Comment

*drools* ughh if only theyd been that close to start with then Helen totally would have had to kiss no way she could resist all that sexxiness being so close to herr!!! ahaha

btw ive officially decided to do a rewatch of all the Nikola episodes i can today so if you turn on the news and hear about a strange noise terrifiying residents of New Jersey USA just know its me squeeing my head off
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                *drools* ughh if only theyd been that close to start with then Helen totally would have had to kiss no way she could resist all that sexxiness being so close to herr!!! ahaha

btw ive officially decided to do a rewatch of all the Nikola episodes i can today so if you turn on the news and hear about a strange noise terrifiying residents of New Jersey USA just know its me squeeing my head off
                Thanks for the warning Keaira! lol! I'll make sure that I dont get alarmed when I see that on the news! haha!
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                  Thanks for the warning Keaira! lol! I'll make sure that I dont get alarmed when I see that on the news! haha!
                  lmao you're very welcome! haha i cant help it thoughh...they are soo meant to be!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

here's the same pic with a different frame

Comment

awesome
                      sigpic

Comment

awesome
                        thanks and good luck with your rewatch of Nikola's episodes I was planning to rewatch The Five today but dunno if I have time, most probably I'll reawatch it tomorrow cuz today I've been replaying some Sleepers scenes...I'm hopeless
                        and don't worry about the squee..they'll probably say in the news that Romania has also been terrified by a squee. I have no idea about who could do this *whistling innocently*

Comment

thanks and good luck with your rewatch of Nikola's episodes I was planning to rewatch The Five today but dunno if I have time, most probably I'll reawatch it tomorrow cuz today I've been replaying some Sleepers scenes...I'm hopeless
                          and don't worry about the squee..they'll probably say in the news that Romania has also been terrified by a squee. I have no idea about who could do this *whistling innocently*
                          well im currently having trouble reawatching anything bc my frakking dvd keeps having subtitles and i tell it "no subtitle" anddd it doesnt listenn
                          haha yeah no idea who could terrify your country with squee...totally cant think of anybody...
                          sigpic

Comment

hahaha!!! ROFLMAO!! If anything they'll be saying how all around the world loud squees can be heard and no one knows the cause! haha! From New Jersey, Nebraska and Romania! yay!
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

well im currently having trouble reawatching anything bc my frakking dvd keeps having subtitles and i tell it "no subtitle" anddd it doesnt listenn
                              haha yeah no idea who could terrify your country with squee...totally cant think of anybody...
                              *make the most innocent face*
                              right, no time to lose because I still have a few Teslentine presents
                              when I started doing this one I had no idea what will come out. and then I noticed the look on these two faces and an idea showed up

Spoiler:

Comment

*make the most innocent face*
                                right, no time to lose because I still have a few Teslentine presents
                                when I started doing this one I had no idea what will come out. and then I noticed the look on these two faces and an idea showed up

Spoiler:
                                well i'd say it turned out just FANTASTIC
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X