I know, they need to get over it and just CUDDLE already
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      I know, they need to get over it and just CUDDLE already
      i couldnt agree with you more! i mean seriously! hahaha

i totally picture with Nikola hanging around the Sanctuary all the time now that everybody will noticed tons of increased amounts of UST between Helen and Nikola and it getting to the point that Will sits Helen down and being like "Magnus. We are all getting tiny bit uncomfortable and fed up with all the tension between you and Nikola. I am only going to say this once. GO AND CUDDLE WITH HIM ALREADY!!!"

sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        i couldnt agree with you more! i mean seriously! hahaha

i totally picture with Nikola hanging around the Sanctuary all the time now that everybody will noticed tons of increased amounts of UST between Helen and Nikola and it getting to the point that Will sits Helen down and being like "Magnus. We are all getting tiny bit uncomfortable and fed up with all the tension between you and Nikola. I am only going to say this once. GO AND CUDDLE WITH HIM ALREADY!!!"

hahahaha I could totally see Will saying that

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          hahahaha I could totally see Will saying that
          hahaha or it'll be Henry going "Doc. Seriously. I know he calls me Tiny Tim and i hate that but! You need to cuddle with Vlad already!"

or Kate, "Look Magnus, i may be new around here but i know tension when i see it. You and fang boy have got it real bad. Pretty sure he wouldnt mind a good cuddle with you and i know you could totally use one too and love it. So yeah. alright girl talk over. Imma go take care of the Sanctuary with Will and Henry and you go cuddle!"

hahaha or Big Guy
          "*grunt grunt* GO CUDDLE *grunt grunt*" hahaha XD
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha or it'll be Henry going "Doc. Seriously. I know he calls me Tiny Tim and i hate that but! You need to cuddle with Vlad already!"

or Kate, "Look Magnus, i may be new around here but i know tension when i see it. You and fang boy have got it real bad. Pretty sure he wouldnt mind a good cuddle with you and i know you could totally use one too and love it. So yeah. alright girl talk over. Imma go take care of the Sanctuary with Will and Henry and you go cuddle!"

hahaha or Big Guy
            Big Guy would totally do it I can already picture him and Helen would go like "I have now idea what you're trying to say "

Comment

Big Guy would totally do it I can already picture him and Helen would go like "I have now idea what you're trying to say "
              haha then he'd be like
              "Tesla. *grunt* Cuddle him *grunt grunt* NOW!*"
              sigpic

Comment

haha then he'd be like
                "Tesla. *grunt* Cuddle him *grunt grunt* NOW!*"
                and Helen : "Not you TOO!"

Comment

and Helen : "Not you TOO!"
                  lmao
                  honestly though...
                  You have to know that when he starts living permanently at the Sanctuary the UST is going to go through the roof and everybodys going to talking behind their backs going "OMG WHEN WILL THEY CUDDLE?!" and somebody will eventually say somethingg
                  sigpic

Comment

lmao
                    honestly though...
                    You have to know that when he starts living permanently at the Sanctuary the UST is going to go through the roof and everybodys going to talking behind their backs going "OMG WHEN WILL THEY CUDDLE?!" and somebody will eventually say somethingg
                    and when that day comes...to be a fly on that wall *whistling innocently*

Comment

and when that day comes...to be a fly on that wall *whistling innocently*
                      hahaha second that fly on the wall idea *sighs* CANT WAIT
                      sigpic

Comment

I was listening some classic music and an idea just hit me
                        what if Nikola and Helen would go to a party/dinner/event and they would dance ?
                        I really want to see these two dancing right now!!!

Comment

what if Nikola and Helen would go to a party/dinner/event and they would dance ?
                          Yes! I was thinking the same the other day. They would look so ...classy!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Yes! I was thinking the same the other day. They would look so ...classy!
                            They would be so classy. so adorable. so romantic.
                            sigpic

Comment

hahaha or Big Guy
                              LMAO I'd love to see that

I had this fic idea (surprise, surprise) involving Helen throwing her customary "International Sanctuary Banquet" or some ridiculous formal thing she does every 10 years or whatever where she hosts this huge gala dinner for all the Sanctuary heads/staff/etc. And since Niko is still staying there, she kindly invites him, and he's like..."I...uh...you know I hate huge social functions, Helen " and she's like "All right, if you're sure you don't want to go" and then secretly she's like . But then he changes his mind at the last minute and surprises her by coming, and it is a total excuse to basically have Helen in a pretty dress and Niko be all like " You look beautiful......*stareeeeeee* "

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                I had this fic idea (surprise, surprise) involving Helen throwing her customary "International Sanctuary Banquet" or some ridiculous formal thing she does every 10 years or whatever where she hosts this huge gala dinner for all the Sanctuary heads/staff/etc. And since Niko is still staying there, she kindly invites him, and he's like..."I...uh...you know I hate huge social functions, Helen " and she's like "All right, if you're sure you don't want to go" and then secretly she's like . But then he changes his mind at the last minute and surprises her by coming, and it is a total excuse to basically have Helen in a pretty dress and Niko be all like " You look beautiful......*stareeeeeee* "

i love you're actual fanfics as much as i love these little summaries of them! haha
                                I. want.to.read.this. OMG TIE IT IN WITH YOUR FEBRUARY FIC STORY!!! yeaaahh do it!!
                                *peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X