Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED CHAP 10 NOW

lol there's an ad for the 2010 Tesla Roadster at the bottom of the page...hahahaha I wonder if Helen would secretly buy one of those
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      NEED CHAP 10 NOW

lol there's an ad for the 2010 Tesla Roadster at the bottom of the page...hahahaha I wonder if Helen would secretly buy one of those
      hahaha she would totally buy that and cruise around town it hahaha i see a hysterical fanfic in the future being written about that
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        hahaha she would totally buy that and cruise around town it hahaha i see a hysterical fanfic in the future being written about that
        LOLOLOL

And then Niko would be like, "You chose a CAR over ME?! " And Helen would be like, "I chose it b/c it has your name on it, idiot," and then he'd be like..."Oh...that's actually kind of creepy. Stalkerish almost" and she'd be like "" and he'd be like "But coming from you...I don't mind " and she'd be like "" and then she'd take him for a ride and freak him out by driving too fast. Oh man, I have to write this now
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOLOLOL

And then Niko would be like, "You chose a CAR over ME?! " And Helen would be like, "I chose it b/c it has your name on it, idiot," and then he'd be like..."Oh...that's actually kind of creepy. Stalkerish almost" and she'd be like "" and he'd be like "But coming from you...I don't mind " and she'd be like "" and then she'd take him for a ride and freak him out by driving too fast. Oh man, I have to write this now
          hahaha well after falling over a car I don't think Nikola would want to have anything to do with any car in the nearest future

Comment

OMG just look at this pic he's so totally trying to intimidate Helen with that frakking look and I could totally see Helen blushing and trying to look somewhere else but not being able

Comment

LOLOLOL

LMFAO THATS EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! ahahahah i can just picture his face as Helen guns it to 90 miles an hour ahahaha THANK YOU FOR GOING TO WRITE THIS!!! haha

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              hahaha well after falling over a car I don't think Nikola would want to have anything to do with any car in the nearest future
              hahaha truue life.

OMG just look at this pic he's so totally trying to intimidate Helen with that frakking look and I could totally see Helen blushing and trying to look somewhere else but not being able

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...7-14-07-36.jpg
              oh so many things to love about this picture and so little time to type them all up *sighs completely enamored and then realizes she hasnt seen her clone since she got home and goes on a RuffleHunt!*
              sigpic

Comment

i KNOW double post shame on me! but but but. i was being a sta....LOYAL TROOPER and was looking at some of the photos from JY's theatre group when i stumbled upon this little gem

http://www.flickr.com/photos/electri...ny/3641564789/

he looks so adorable in it and then i got to think "wouldnt it be cool if it was Nikola and Helen in a picture like this?'

sigpic

Comment

Folks, I just found out the real reason why Niko loooooves wine..... specially 45' Bordeaux. =D

Spoiler:

okay, now, going back to work >< and stop playing with photoshop...

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Folks, I just found out the real reason why Niko loooooves wine..... specially 45' Bordeaux. =D

okay, now, going back to work >< and stop playing with photoshop...
                    looooooooooooooooooooooool
                    that's crazy

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooool
                      that's crazy
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...7-14-07-36.jpg
                        *droooooool*
                        He looks so sexy in this pic--like he's half asleep, lazily eyeing Helen and musing on naughty thoughts. Helen would totes be blushing and trying to find somewhere to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                          *droooooool*
                          He looks so sexy in this pic--like he's half asleep, lazily eyeing Helen and musing on naughty thoughts. Helen would totes be blushing and trying to find somewhere to look.
                          ahahaha naughty thoughts! yes yes thats totally what Nikola's thinking right there! poor Helen, she would have to look away from all that sexiness *sighs* who'd ever want to look away?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                            *droooooool*
                            naughty thoughts...that's exactly what you can read on his face
                            How much will must Helen have to look away? but even if she could she wouldn't

Comment

naughty thoughts...that's exactly what you can read on his face
                              How much will must Helen have to look away? but even if she could she wouldn't
                              lol i dont blame her! who'd wanna look away from that?! i sure dont *goes to stare at clone *
                              sigpic

Comment

*STARES* HOLY FREAKING--*DROOL**falls over**still drooling*

Spoiler:
                                Helen lifted her eyes and was suddenly met with the sight of Nikola lounging back in her leather chair, his own eyes focused intently on her. Her breath caught in her throat at his gaze; his eyes, half-lidded and glazed over, were locked in what could only be a trance of unadulterated passionate desire as they met hers and then roamed unashamedly over her body. A shiver of both delight and unease ran up Helen's spine, making the hairs on the back of her neck prickle. Quickly, she turned her head away, hoping the Serbian physicist had failed to notice the hot blush that had begun to color her cheeks.

I couldn't resist
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X