• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Normandy
    Caretan
    Out of the Blue
    Into the Black

Not that I'm impatiently waiting for them or anything.
    Haha thanks
    The last two sound rather...interesting. Although the last ep sounds really ominous O_o
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

magnus' cure

Ranna: I'll be leading this mission. I know the tunnels better than most.

Will: Hold on. Nobody is going anywhere until you treat her condition first. It's not negotiable.

Ranna gives Will a air syringe which he gives to Magnus. She injects herself.

Will: Thanks.

and she's cured...at least until the plot demands that she not be
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I would like to propose a theory. At the end of pax romana. both druitt and worth went missing. I had a thought that maybe at first maybe druitt took worth somewhere to exact extreme revenge on him. I have another thought about it. Worth was experimenting with time. What if worth told druitt that if he let him live, he would bring ashley back to him?

Comment

Interesting idea, but I'm not sure John would fall for that, given how deceitful Adam has already been.

Comment

Whatever happens, I'm just glad Adam's supposedly coming back. He's such a freaking awesome villain. And Ian Tracey should get some kind of award, seriously. The first time he appeared on the show I was like

I wonder what he's going to do when he does return...
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Right! I completly forget he was coming back. . .

I am trying to understand what's waiting for us for the end of the season, but seriously, I have NO idea. o.o
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I am trying to understand what's waiting for us for the end of the season, but seriously, I have NO idea. o.o
                Same here. LOL

I want it to be some crazy insane WTF moment. Even though we'll all be tearing our hair out and screaming after the finale

Speaking of WTF...they should do an Inception episode.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I had been thinking Adam would be the character that they hinted about when they said we'd find out someone we thought was dead was in fact alive. But now I'm wondering if it might be Afina? I think it was mentioned before though that Adam will definitely be back, yes? And just where did Adam and John go? So..... whatever they do I hope it's as mind-blowing as TPTB have suggested it is.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I was watching Normandy for the fourth time tonight, and a new theory on the next few episodes hit me... I'm sure it makes sense, but bear with me.

Out of the Blue (319) is an AU episiode, IIRC - that's the info I'm not too sure about. We will see Magnus and Will in a way that we can't even imagine. So, I was thinking... What could possibly happen to make them go crazy? Something big must have changed...

If Carentan has anything to do with Normandy, then maybe that's it. The promo says they're stuck in a time dome. Whoever controls that dome (I'm thinking Adam, but it's a long shot.) could maybe rewrite history. If somehow, they change history so that The Five can't stop the elemental and the Allies lose the war, that would be enough for the (possible) AU in Out of the Blue to be completly 'OUT THERE'.

Am I reading too much into this stuff? o.ô
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope...that's a brilliant theory...kinda scary theory though to think about a world where the allies lost the war...still, brilliant none the less.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I watched InnerSpace last night on Space, and Damian saiid that they just didn't make Normandy just to show Heeln in WWII, it was a set up for Carentan. So I'm thinking whatever the Nazi's were up to (remember they also had underground bunkers) has an affect on the future or our present time

Now, I'm sure I'v made that as clear as mud
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oh! I didn't have time to watch InnerSpace yesterday! Awesome! I can't wait! (*Note to self: watch it today.)

And you know, I just remembered something else to help my theory. In the overall 3.5 promo, Helen says something like "Three weeks before the planet is torn apart."
                          Sounds like a Tunesian Fire Elemental to me!
                          Somebody wants to change history and release it, maybe? o.o
                          sigpic

Comment

From the S3 Announcemnt thread:

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            From http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/:

Carentan
                            A colleague vanishes amid unexplained disappearances in Normandy, France, where Magnus and her team run into a military blockade during their investigation.

Out of the Blue
                            Helen and Will find themselves in an alternate reality, living as suburban neighbors, who experience unsettling dreams that disrupt their new careers.
                            Looks like these 2 episodes are liked to each other.

I don't know about you guys, but AU stories are not my favourite
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I like them when they're well done! I know I LOVED Pavor. I'm not worried.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                From the S3 Announcemnt thread:

Looks like these 2 episodes are liked to each other.

I don't know about you guys, but AU stories are not my favourite
                                and Out of the Blue is the ep that Damian said he'll probably get hate mail from.

*so not cheering her up RoX*
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X