This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    I watched InnerSpace last night on Space, and Damian saiid that they just didn't make Normandy just to show Heeln in WWII, it was a set up for Carentan. So I'm thinking whatever the Nazi's were up to (remember they also had underground bunkers) has an affect on the future or our present time

Now, I'm sure I'v made that as clear as mud
    Considering that the Nazis actually tried to look for Hollow Earth in real life (seriously, Heinrich Himmler was WEIRD), whatever happens in "Carentan" will probably tie into the HE plot from earlier on. Or, at least I hope it will. It would make sense.

But then again I may be holding out hopes that they'll go off on a quest for Atlantis next season seeing as Himmler was looking for the lost Atlantean descendants who supposedly were the originators of the Aryan race or something. (which is why he sent people to Tibet in the first place - to find where these people had gone off to. So I guess Praxians have some connection with Atlantis??? O_o)

Anyway, I hope it all is as mind-blowing as it's being set up to be. Maybe not Inception-level mind-blowing (b/c no one can top Christopher Nolan on that) but at least Doctor Who-level mind-blowing. That would be nice
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I get rather zen. it is what it is. Nothing i think or say will change it. I'll watch, love or hate or be in the middle....we'll see how it turns out
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This isn't a spoiler but shouldn't the sneak preview carentan already be on the web?

Comment

The 20-30 seconds promo has been out since last week, but since there was a two weeks break between Normandy and Carentan, the sneak peek should come online tomorrow or Wednesday. About the same day it usually comes on when there's only a week to wait in-between episodes.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Time dome - sounds like some cross between Stargate and Dr. Who

oh no...what if they do the "erase them from history" plot?? O.o
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hard to believe we have only 3 more eps to go...and so not happy about the extra week to wait for Carentan...I was hoping to have something good to watch this week...bugger.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

My tribute to Normandy.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                  Wow, that's quite good.

Comment

After seeing the sneak peek:
                    So the military is in Carentan? WTF is an American military group doing in France?
                    I hope they explain that. Otherwise Sanctuary just enter the world of Hollywood were an American (cop, civilian, military, etc) can just do whatever they want anywhere in the world with no concequences (sp). I hate that!

Comment

Does anyone have the Carentan Promo pic's link i saw it on twitter but i cant find it know
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Do you mean these?

http://www.daemonstv.com/2011/05/31/...ode-18-photos/
                        sigpic

Comment

Or maybe you mean these?

Spoiler:

Last edited by CrazyCat; 01 June 2011, 10:30 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks like Ravi will be appearing, based on the sneak peek (the military guy says his name). His surname sounds strange though.

Comment

Pics from Season 3 Finale
                              Spoiler:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtherop...nctuary-photos
                              Looks like Fallon is back and Edge is playing the same species abnormal that she is

sigpic

Comment

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spoiler:
                                ok, i was hoping it'd be the cute wrestler that gets the cameo

awsome
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X