Sanctuary Fanfic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
    I've just written my first Sanctuary fic recently. Would love to get some feedback on it.

Rating: Mature
    Archive Warning: No Archive Warnings Apply
    Category:F/M
    Fandomanctuary (TV)
    Relationship:Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman
    Additional Tags:Missing Scene,Nubbins

Heaven
    Great fic!
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
      Great fic!
      Oh, how did I miss this? Thanks!
      sigpic
      "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
      My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Ok the child in me wanted to reply : IIIEWIIEE

Im sorry Im not in the right mind atm (running a fever and all..)

*reads*

Oh that was really good
        I always love it when the nubbins cause trouble! *grin*
        sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Oh, how did I miss this? Thanks!
          Lol, your welcome!

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post

*reads*

Oh that was really good

IIIEWIIEE??? .....

lol

NEW FIC!

Title: Mistletoe and Wine
          Summary: IT'S CHRISTMAS! Helen and Nikola spend Christmas together. Set during the time when Nikola was devamped
          Rating: K+
          Genres: Friendship/Romance
          Characters: Helen/Nikola

Hope you like!
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Dropping in my latest fic Speaking Without Words it's a short fic i'm trying something new i'd love to know what everyone thinks
            http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1179
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              Dropping in my latest fic Speaking Without Words it's a short fic i'm trying something new i'd love to know what everyone thinks
              http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1179
              I liked the style of this! And how you don't know who was involved - it could be used for anyone's ships! : Good job x
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post

*reads*

Oh that was really good
                hehe, thank you! I've been MIA from this area of the forum for awhile because I was marathoning Sanctuary so that I could catch up...and I am FINALLY caught up and now feel safe in this area of the forum again. lol. And there's new fic to read! I'm so excited.
                sigpic
                "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

hehe, thank you! I've been MIA from this area of the forum for awhile because I was marathoning Sanctuary so that I could catch up...and I am FINALLY caught up and now feel safe in this area of the forum again. lol. And there's new fic to read! I'm so excited.
                  Yay for you being all caught up!!
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

I've just written my first Sanctuary fic recently. Would love to get some feedback on it.

Rating: Mature
                    Archive Warning: No Archive Warnings Apply
                    Fandom: Sanctuary (TV)
                    Relationship:Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman
                    Additional Tags:Missing Scene,Nubbins

Heaven
                    Great fanfic except for the fact it was Will lol... I'm team teslen so everytime it said Will I put in nikola Lolz. Other than tht loved it!

Comment

NEW FIC!

Title: The Demise of a Foe
                      Character: Nikola
                      Summary: Nikola gets closure after Edison's death. TINY ficlet.
                      Rating: K
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

ANOTHER Fic! I'm on a role!

Title: The Evening After The Day Before
                        Summary: Prompted by the spoiler pics for SFN part 2, a little Teslen fun ;D
                        Genre: Romance, Humour
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

How come I totally forgot about this thread?

NEW FIC!

Title: The Demise of a Foe
                          Character: Nikola
                          Summary: Nikola gets closure after Edison's death. TINY ficlet.
                          Rating: K
                          You know what? I totally picture Tesla doing something similar on Addison's grave in the future! lol
                          It's really neat to be immortal to be able to get back eventually to everybody who steals your ideas, right? *evil grin*
                          ANOTHER Fic! I'm on a role!

Title: The Evening After The Day Before
                          Summary: Prompted by the spoiler pics for SFN part 2, a little Teslen fun ;D
                          Genre: Romance, Humour
                          Yep, you are on the roll indeed!
                          Very fluffy and shippy ficlet - just the way I love 'em!
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            How come I totally forgot about this thread?

You know what? I totally picture Tesla doing something similar on Addison's grave in the future! lol
                            It's really neat to be immortal to be able to get back eventually to everybody who steals your ideas, right? *evil grin*

Yep, you are on the roll indeed!
                            Very fluffy and shippy ficlet - just the way I love 'em!

Lol! How could you forget?! heeehee

Oh yeah, I could too, maybe once I've seen the season finale I'll write that too! But I'll include Helen this time! ;D
                            Afterall, he stole ALL of Nikola's latest inventions and his life's work! Grrrr! *angry fangirl*

Heehee, thanks! XD
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

It feels like it's been forever since I stopped by here... I've been OD'ing on S/J for my SG-1 fic, but I think I need a break. So I wanted to revisit my "Abyss" fic. Drawback is, I never really had a real plot for it, since it was derived from daydreams and a desire to see "Depths" be just a *little* different. But a fic that's only a *little* different would be boring to read, so I'm thinking of making it be more of a deviation from the episode itself.

So what do you guys think? Got any ideas of how to work more Magnus!whump into the plot while keeping them snarky? Maybe a cave-in to shake things up?

Or maybe Magnus knocks Will out, leaves him in the tunnel intending to come back for him later after reaching the surface in peace, only to have a change of heart halfway up and then face more tribulations trying to go back for him?

Or maybe the serpent could be more sentient/anthropomorphic, and have it become more of a character?

I'm open to pretty much anything here...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                                It feels like it's been forever since I stopped by here... I've been OD'ing on S/J for my SG-1 fic, but I think I need a break. So I wanted to revisit my "Abyss" fic. Drawback is, I never really had a real plot for it, since it was derived from daydreams and a desire to see "Depths" be just a *little* different. But a fic that's only a *little* different would be boring to read, so I'm thinking of making it be more of a deviation from the episode itself.

So what do you guys think? Got any ideas of how to work more Magnus!whump into the plot while keeping them snarky? Maybe a cave-in to shake things up?

Or maybe Magnus knocks Will out, leaves him in the tunnel intending to come back for him later after reaching the surface in peace, only to have a change of heart halfway up and then face more tribulations trying to go back for him?

Or maybe the serpent could be more sentient/anthropomorphic, and have it become more of a character?

I'm open to pretty much anything here...
                                I like that idea, changing the depths. How were you thinking of ending it, cause then you could work backwards

I really love the idea of making the serpent a character, that would add more drama to it

You could also do something about hallucinations, like make them think they're free when they're not, or making them think other poeple are there when they're not....
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X