Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Dropping in a short Monsoon fic called Silk Kiss its very short i hope its okay http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1138
    VERY short, but sweet too!
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Toooooo shooorrttt
      sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
        Toooooo shooorrttt
        Haha! Yep, wanna see more!
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Eh, hi? Some time ago I upped my second Sanctuary fanfic ever and first fanfic in English, called Brain.

Will and Kate watch old cartoons and are inspired to make fun of Tesla and Helen. Requires knowing Pinky and the Brain. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7508215/1/Brain

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
            Eh, hi? Some time ago I upped my second Sanctuary fanfic ever and first fanfic in English, called Brain.

Will and Kate watch old cartoons and are inspired to make fun of Tesla and Helen. Requires knowing Pinky and the Brain. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7508215/1/Brain
            CRAACKK FIICC
            I love those and I love Pinky and the Brain!
            Great job
            sigpic

Comment

You know, I can't remember Pinky and the Brain. I think they came into play right after my parents banned us kids from watching tv. (I didn't watch live tv again until I was a junior in high school, so there's some perspective for yah! ). I should go youtube some footage!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                You know, I can't remember Pinky and the Brain. I think they came into play right after my parents banned us kids from watching tv. (I didn't watch live tv again until I was a junior in high school, so there's some perspective for yah! ). I should go youtube some footage!
                NOOOOooOOOOOoo How could they?! I started getting into neuroscience bcause of them and the song 'Parts of the brain by the brain' *dork* They're awsome *narf*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post

Loved it! Heeehee! I haven't seen Pinky and the Brain in years! It won't let me review at the moment, so I'll come back on later and see if it works
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Working on a extended version of Silk Kiss
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      working on a extended version of silk kiss :d
                      yay! Xd
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

Make that two yay's!
                        sigpic

Comment

Make that two yay's!
                          HEHEEE
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

I actually haven't been reading as much Sanctuary FF these days.. I think Im pretty much caught up so I only have to read new ones Im still working on my SG backlog atm LOL.
                            sigpic

Comment

I actually haven't been reading as much Sanctuary FF these days.. I think Im pretty much caught up so I only have to read new ones Im still working on my SG backlog atm LOL.
                              I haven't been reading may lately too, but my reason is that I don't have much time to
                              OMG! I haven't read any SG fanfics in months! I must have tonnes to read!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

I've just written my first Sanctuary fic recently. Would love to get some feedback on it.

Rating: Mature
                                Archive Warning: No Archive Warnings Apply
                                Category:F/M
                                Fandom: Sanctuary (TV)
                                Relationship:Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman
                                Additional Tags:Missing Scene,Nubbins

Heaven
                                Last edited by mamageek; 06 December 2011, 05:08 PM.
                                sigpic
                                "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                                My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                                X