Sanctuary Fanfic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    I think I'm probably being over-cautious... because the M rating on ff.net says 16+ and the MA rating is 18+ (which the guidelines say is only there for reference, you can't choose it when you publish fics)... that and I noticed there was always a lot of adult stuff on sanctuaryfiction.net so I just thought it was the best place to put it, as all my other fics are much... tamer

But, having noticed your fics are Sam/Jack... I'll perhaps check those out then just upload it to ff.net with warnings as advised Thanks!
    One of my fics, "Consequences of Being Touched" is rather adult and graphic in certain chapters More adult and graphic than my other M-rated ones, at least.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Lets see how bad idea this is...

I am searching someone who would like to beta read my sanctuary fic. It is nothing epic, I estimate the final version will be something between 2000 and 3000 words.

I don't speak native English though, so my writing is kind of bad and riddled with errors. I need someone native, who is kind and patient enough to put up with it but won't hesitate to whip me of the errors I keep making

If you are interested, PM me

Comment

You could also check the beta thread in the Fan Fiction forum, even though the forum is supposed to be for Stargate I'm sure there are a lot of Stargate fans that also watch Sanctuary. And if it's only the language and not the show specifically, it should be a lot easier to find a good beta.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

@FromOutside - On fanfiction.net, there's a whole load of beta readers. I'd beta it myself for you but I'm so busy that I can't guarentee it'll be soon
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Wonderully written fic!

A Change in the Weather by grav_ity
            Summary: In the months leading up to the Normandy invasion, Helen deals with war, espionage, old friends and new enemies.

Spoilers: This story describes the events leading up to, surrounding and directly following “Normandy”.

Rating: M, with warnings for war, espionage and Jack the Ripper.

Due to the rating, this link is to her LJ where she has the link to the fic on Ao3.
            http://grav-ity.livejournal.com/1434509.html
            sigpic

Comment

*seconds JanSam's rec*

Also, shamelessly plugging my own.

Fading Light
              Tag to Normandy.
              Characters/Pairings: Helen/James (post WWII up to Ashley's birth)
              Genre: Angst/Romance/Friendship-y, kind of a character study too maybe
              Word count: 1010, not too long!

sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I third that rec. It's awesome. Almost too much Magnus-love, but I love the Five so much!
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I wrote my first fanfic! I thought there should have been something in season 3 about how Nikola now could be affected by alcohol, since he was devamped, but they never actually put it in the series. So I wrote a fanfic about it. Here it is! A bottle of wine for a mortal man
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic
                  Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Love it Elor!
                    i reviewed!
                    sigpic
                    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                    Indeed

Comment

Thank you! I don't have plans right now to continue this, it was meant as a stand-alone. I do have plans for another fanfic, though, which will have multiple chapters and such.
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic
                      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Hey there!

So, here's the deal-- I posted this on sanctuaryfiction and ff.net last week or so, but I forgot to link it into this thread here.

It's a semi-crack!fic based on a conversation had here on GateWorld, about the whole superpower business and how Magnus' is kinda lame compared to the rest of the Five (even though it only adds to the character, cuz I think Magnus is all the stronger for not having an offensive "power").

We talked about it, and this is what I came up with. Feel free to let me know what you think . Love it, hate it, whatev.

"Leverage"
                        Summary: In which Will is self-righteous, Magnus is hiding something, and the Source Blood works in mysterious ways. Bizarre little fic that was kind of a challenge. Read it. You might laugh .

Rated: K
                        Language: English
                        Genre: General/Humor
                        Words: 3298

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                          Thank you! I don't have plans right now to continue this, it was meant as a stand-alone. I do have plans for another fanfic, though, which will have multiple chapters and such.
                          Your welcome, Ohh, excited for this new fic! Is it...Tesla? *innocent look*

Love the fic Selene! Made me grin, I would never have thought of that ability!
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

The new fic will have Tesla in it, but he isn't the main character. *doesn't want to give away too much*
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic

Comment

You're such a tease!! *glad Tesla is in it* Can't have an epic sanctuary story without Niko! Good ol' Niko!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Dropping in a short Monsoon fic called Silk Kiss its very short i hope its okay http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1138
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X