No announcement yet.

Sanctuary - DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, my order is still in place on Play who also have it at £25.99.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
      Yay, my order is still in place on Play who also have it at £25.99.
      Same here. I think I pre-ordered my copy in October last year. I can't wait to hear what extras will be on the dvds.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Amazon have had the same date and price since the start of March.
        LOL I just saw it cos of the email LOL
        Thought it was new. I know they already had the date. thought the price was lower.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
          Same here. I think I pre-ordered my copy in October last year. I can't wait to hear what extras will be on the dvds.
          When I asked AT about the North American release she said there would be commentaries and cool BTS stuff. Hopefully the version in your region will be the same.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            When I asked AT about the North American release she said there would be commentaries and cool BTS stuff. Hopefully the version in your region will be the same.
            Excellent! Let's hope that all the dvd regions have the same extras. *keeps fingers crossed*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
              Excellent! Let's hope that all the dvd regions have the same extras. *keeps fingers crossed*
              October 19th is later than the 'maybe' date posited by AT. Not a shock, considering she said she got in a bit of trouble for giving a S2 start date. Guess Sanctuary will be later in the month or in November. Maybe.

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                October 19th is later than the 'maybe' date posited by AT. Not a shock, considering she said she got in a bit of trouble for giving a S2 start date. Guess Sanctuary will be later in the month or in November. Maybe.

suse
                My recollection of the conversation is she didn't really know the date and had been in "trouble" over dates before. The publicist (lovely woman) said it was to be in and around the start of season 2. As it was our understanding Season 2 was starting in October, we took that to mean "Octoberish".

Comment

well, with lost and other shows, they release the dvd's a week or two before the new season
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    well, with lost and other shows, they release the dvd's a week or two before the new season
                    i really don't understand the logic of that. it's *now* that we're in a drought of no new eps, so, to me, that's when you want to see prior season episodes.

(i'm glad i'm a fan of other shows, because the stargate/sanctuary withdrawals are hard )
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

i cant wait til sanctuary comes out on dvd... i live in australia and ill be buying it in whichever region comes out first, im not fussed...

i really hope that the webisodes will be part of the first season special features as i could never get webisode 5 to work on my computer...
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                        i cant wait til sanctuary comes out on dvd... i live in australia and ill be buying it in whichever region comes out first, im not fussed...

i really hope that the webisodes will be part of the first season special features as i could never get webisode 5 to work on my computer...
                        I can't remember where I read it at the moment, but I believe AT has said that the original 8 webisodes will be on the Season 1 DVD.

sigpic

Comment

yay thats great news... ill finally be able to see webisode 5
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I'm sure AT did say the webisodes will be on the DVDs.

In Canada, we were lucky, after the initial run of Sanctuary Season 1 they showed the webisodes on TV.

Comment

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this...

If you are a Netflix member you can watch all of season 1 online.
                              sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

Originally posted by HPMom View Post
                                Not sure if anyone has mentioned this...

If you are a Netflix member you can watch all of season 1 online.
                                You can also watch most of it on Hulu. That's how I caught up.

Comment

Working...
                                X