No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I hope he wins that too .... Jon deserves all the awards he can get right and he definately earned them all if you ask me.
    Spoiler:
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Congrats to Jon! I hope he wins that one as well!

I made another Niko art that I hope you all will like, this time a wallie:

sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I like it. If i could make it my desk top at work i would.
        Yami, i am still using the Teslen one you made after awakening at home. I love it so much.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
          I don't remember for sure which one. Helen sent it to me and I had saved it on my computer which now I don't have but I do remember it was while waiting for the news of a renewal for season 5
          Ok. Well if you (or anyone else) remember the title or anything that might lead me to it, please let me know. I checked some that I had saved but didn't see anything saying he was definitely dead. I found the one I was referring to. It's from December 2011, so I'm thinking the one you saw would be after that then.

Nice wallie, yami.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Awesome wallie Yamii *snurches*

EDIT: forgot to add a pic
            Last edited by Glitch33; 28 June 2012, 11:41 AM.
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

This obviously isn't the interview you are referring to, but it is from December 2011. Christopher Heyr... Heir... The guy who played John and whose name is impossible to spell talks about Sanctuary season 4:

http://www.themortonreport.com/enter...her-heyerdahl/

Comment

Chris Heyerdahl
                Spoiler:

It might've been that one actually I just remember that it said John killed hismelf for Helen to stop Adam
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Max: thanks! but may I ask which one? My mind is drawing a blank right now....

Thanks Six and Glitch
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

You're welcome but for now I'll stick with my Loki wallie you made me

I have one more after this cus there's a few where the way he's holding her .... I wouldn't wanna get in trouble again with the mods so I can't post them
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Yami its the year calendar for 2012. With Niko as the main pic and a pic of Helen faded in the foreground with these words "This deep sigh coiled around my chest Intoxicated by a major chord, i wonder do i love you or the thought of you?"

Such lovely words.
                      sigpic

Comment

Max: Ah! Now I remember! I've made so many Teslen wallies I forgot which one it was...

I"m glad you're still enjoying the Loki wallie I made you Glitch
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yami , yep it is the single most important thing that gets me through my work day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Too bad we saw Nikola in white coat only once... That would get me through most of bad days

Comment

FO we've seen him in a labcoat twice .... Remember he was wearing ine in Revelations when they got the source blood even if he was in the background

Yamii of course I still love it ... also more OT I hope you don't mind me using the Loki banners you made for my new rp site *hides*
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

You don't have to hide Glitch... May I ask for the url of the RP site?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X