No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*purrs and ruggles* Yeah, but I was a bit upset when Helen bird decided to hook up with Big Guy bird... My plan was for her to be with Nikola! Thwarted again.
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Ew! *ruggles and purrs*
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

^ Yep, that was my expression when that happened.

*ruggles back and purrs*

*makes face* I left my tea in to steep for much longer than I meant. It's kinda bitter now. You shouldn't do that with high quality loose leaf tea, lol...
        Last edited by Elorendil; 14 February 2012, 07:30 PM.
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*purrs and ruggles*

sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

at birds

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
              Glad you like it XD
              I like that one. Wish it was larger.

yamiinsane:Just letting you all know that I'm uploading the new screencaps....
              Your efforts are appreciated, yami.

Not sure what I think about ff with Dr. Coates, since I like to think his heart belongs to Helen. Guess it would depend on what happens in the story.
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Sorry that's as big as it can

sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

*ruggles* Glitch, don't be jealous, but I was snuggling with a horse earlier today...
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic

Comment

*pouts* No fair .... I want snuggles to, you're my girl *ruggles and purrs* Nah, just kidding

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

I have one episode up on my PB and I'm going to put them up Sunday/Monday, because it takes so long to upload the pics. (almost a FULL DAY!!! )

Here is the webpage to the main album, remember that there are no images in this one, or a few others, these are just for organizational purposes...: Sanctuary Screencaps by Yamii

BTW: If anyone wants to know up until Friday AFA Challenge thread is using this:

"If you wish to find the secrets of the universe, think of energy, frequency, and vibration"
                      - Nikola Tesla

Sorry it's so late in bringing this here.... I've been trying to figure out what to make and just been lazin' around and not doing anything with PS, unless it's trying to make some textures (But I'm completely horrible with that at this point) If you want to see the criteria, here is the post: Challenge Week 22

*ruffles for Elor and Glitch*
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*purrpurrpurr*

sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

*waves and hugs all around*

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          BTW: If anyone wants to know up until Friday AFA Challenge thread is using this:

"If you wish to find the secrets of the universe, think of energy, frequency, and vibration"
                          - Nikola Tesla

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Gorgeous Nad!
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Love it Nad can I surcharge to add to the collection?

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Awesome, Nad!

*ruggles for Glitch* Heheh, you can have snuggles, too. *snuggles*

Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X