Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
    I wonder how expensive the auction would be already... can anyone link me?)
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Skype-Chat-wi...39668103690774

The link for the chat, hope it works.

Comment

Thank you iJoke.

And I agree, I'd pass out on him too

I too have been wondering why his theater is called like that. Would be a nice question to ask him during the chat
      Maybe he had always wanted to play Tesla
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Wasn't one of their first plays about Tesla? I wonder if that had something to do with it...

Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

The things I would do to be able to go see that play... Why do I have to live at the bottom of the States?! I'm so far away from everything that matters... *sobs uncontrollably*

God I want to see him perform so bad... and to be right up in the middle of it, essentially a prop on stage... I would DIE.

Comment

Hi zomgteslalurv, and welcome to GW!

Two of his plays are available on YT/vimeo - At Home With Dick And Jane and The Flannigan Affair... Have you seen them yet? I know it's not like being on stage with him, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
              Hi zomgteslalurv, and welcome to GW!

Two of his plays are available on YT/vimeo - At Home With Dick And Jane and The Flannigan Affair... Have you seen them yet? I know it's not like being on stage with him, but still...
              Thanks! Glad to be here

And no, I haven't seen them yet. I watched the trailer on the Electric Company website for Tear The Curtain though... God if I could love that man any more than I did before, I do now.

I'm like literally tearing up that I can't go see All The Way Home though. I aaaaache to go see it.

Comment

Welcome to the thread, zomgteslalurv! I, too, lament the fact that I live in the states, very, very far away from Vancouver. Still, one of my friends and I have hopes of visiting there sometime soon. We will make sure we go during one of their performances.

Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                  Yes, I agree. It's awesome that it is going so high! I hope whoever wins will truly appreciate it and not scare poor Jon away from ever doing it again.

I do wish he enjoys it and is coming back for more! He survived his first comic con with crazy fangirls around, I am sure he can survive a video chat.

I've finally found time to make use of my newly acquired privileges and upload a self-made avatar
                  <--- *blink*
                  Noticed that, love your new avi, es!. You earn it!

Originally posted by zomgteslalurv View Post
                  The things I would do to be able to go see that play... Why do I have to live at the bottom of the States?! I'm so far away from everything that matters... *sobs uncontrollably*

God I want to see him perform so bad... and to be right up in the middle of it, essentially a prop on stage... I would DIE.
                  Welcome to the thread, zomgteslalurv! If it makes you feel any better, I have to fly across half of the planet to get to Vancouver and chances of his coming here is next to zero ..... Wish I had that amount of money to bid his chat ....
                  sigpic
                  Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Skype-Chat-wi...39668103690774

The link for the chat, hope it works.

Oooh, thankyou!!
                    I reckon itll be REALLY expensive.. like at the end
                    Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                    - Doctor Who (series 7)
                    - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                    - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                    - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                    - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Thank you iJoke.

And I agree, I'd pass out on him too

I too have been wondering why his theater is called like that. Would be a nice question to ask him during the chat
                      Maybe he had always wanted to play Tesla
                      No worries
                      Hahahah..after all the dreams I've been having.. id be freaking out!
                      *long story short. Was about to be kissed by Nikola..(was like that scene in sleepers when magnus is tied up).
                      And then i woke up screaming outloud "NIKOOOOOOOOOOLA!", and my parentals were down the hallway thinking WTF

Yeah, but id rather ask him in person..you can breathe him- (ahem.. okay, i will calm down on the fangasm)
                      He is a perfect Tesla!!
                      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                      - Doctor Who (series 7)
                      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

*ruggles Elor and purr*

Yes the very first play they had was called Brilliant! The Blinding enlightement of Nikola Tesla and it is Named Electric Company in honor o

es! love the avi

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Glitch33; 07 January 2012, 11:37 AM.
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                          Massive thanks to Star, es!, Yami & Glitch!
                          Your welcome!!

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                          Star that's awesome but I don't have a skype
                          You should get one, just in case you ever need it in the future

Spoilered for OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          Woohoo! I just confirmed that I can get off work to ride in a dressage clinic with a famous dressage trainer next month! I'm super excited, I've been saving my pennies to do this. This guy is a big deal - he even gets paid to fly to Europe to do clinics there!
                          Congrats!

Originally posted by Sanctuary8 View Post
                          Not sure if this was already posted:

Spoiler:
                          "I think it would be really easy to bring back a lot of the characters from last season, but utilize them in a completely different way. I think Addison would be a great addition, more of Jonathan."..... MORE.... JONATHON. Season 5, please and thank you.
                          YES! More Jonathon!! *crosses everything for season 5*

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                          Yay we got a tv, 47'' no less No need to watch everything from a computer screen anymore ^^

Time to re-watch best Tesla moments
                          Ooooh, Jon in HD and lifesize on a screen!!

Besides, then when next season starts (because we *know* it will, or the fans will picket SyFy) (and assuming it maintains the same schedule...), I'll be able to actually watch the episodes live.
                          Awesome!

Yep, everyone says January is always really busy. *ruggles back and purrs*
                          If you don't mind me asking, what is your job??? lol

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                          AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I want it!! Even if they did get the hair colour wrong

Lol at the picture. At Magus' face, she must really have been jealous
                          Yep!! 'Get your hands of MY nikola!!'

Wow the Skype Chat with Jonathon is already at 860 $!!!! Isn´t that cool and stil 5 days to go. Amanda and Damian have "only" $530. HaHa I´m excited to know how high it will go.
                          WOW!! COOL!

I know *sigh*
                          I think JYo will be totally surprised

I just hope that a normal, sane person will win the auction, and not some spoiled brat who doesn't really care That person will represent all the fans during those 20 minutes...
                          I hope so too, they will represent the fans...I hope they're respectful too

OMG his look in this picture

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33479[/ATTACH]

he is so scared that she could be dead.
                          OMG! His face!!! And Henry is looking at him knowingly... Henry knows he loves her

Spoiler for a sad moment:
                          Spoiler:

Ouch
                          I know, its got to be hard to play the part in the play

I've finally found time to make use of my newly acquired privileges and upload a self-made avatar
                          <--- *blink*
                          EEEEEEEEEEEEE! Love it!!!

Originally posted by zomgteslalurv View Post

Welcome to the thread!!

*pats back* at least you don't live half way across the world
                          I know!! To be essentially a prop on stage is just epic!! I think even if I could go, I would have to try and not to tell myself that its JY on stage with me, or else I'd be grinning and squealing, and I wouldn't want to ruin the play

No worries
                          Hahahah..after all the dreams I've been having.. id be freaking out!
                          *long story short. Was about to be kissed by Nikola..(was like that scene in sleepers when magnus is tied up).
                          And then i woke up screaming outloud "NIKOOOOOOOOOOLA!", and my parentals were down the hallway thinking WTF

Yeah, but id rather ask him in person..you can breathe him- (ahem.. okay, i will calm down on the fangasm)
                          He is a perfect Tesla!!
                          OMG! Kissed by Niko!! EEEEEEEEEEE!
                          Haha, your parents probs thought you were doing....something else HAAHAAAHAA!!

I love the word fangasm!

NEW VID! Enjoy!
                          I just learned how to use overlay videos, so thats why I made this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPiMSX6Wksc
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                          Indeed

Comment

Glitch,
                            Glad you like the avi, and thank you for the info!!!

Star,
                            I love fangasm too! Goes well with eyegasm

Comment

Glad you like the avi, and thank you for the info!!!
                              Yep, I love the avi!

*ruffles Glitch*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                                Yep, I love the avi!

*ruffles Glitch*
                                I've actually meant Glitch I think we've posted mere moments apart, I saw your post only after I submitted mine

Comment

Working...
                                X