• Show
Clear All

Sorry it took so long to answer *ruggles and purrs* Good night

On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      I thought it was great and clever writing that they did that, instead of just following all the old stereotypes for vampire characters.
      It really was. I took the idea and ran with it, the first 'problem' being why those myths would exist in my world. It was fun to play with, though (and coming to an e-reader near you July 2012 *cough*)

Comment

sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

I love his look!

Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Sign by me

Comment

Yea that was a good one

sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

LOOK AT HIS HANDS! *gutter*

Originally posted by es! View Post
              I made a digital drawing of Nikola from Animus

I have never noticed before how long his eyelashes are! *swoon*
              How did you make it?!?! I wanna make one!

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
              He is a genius, so I guess that makes him .... EXTRA HOT!!!!!!!!!

I didn't quite have a good look at his shoes, but Tesla always has the best wardrobe: his shirts, his ties, his jackets, his suits ...... Oh, he has goodies all over him from head to toes!
              haha! It certainly does!! You realise we're totally boosting his ego!

He dresses so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As CH said in Nikola's character profile, JY is gifted physically and with such a good body shape and height he looks good almost in any kind of clothing. (even none, a fangirl's dream)
              He said that?!?! I think I missed that! I need to watch it again! But yeas, yes, yes I agree!!
              haha, I'm sure thats been dreamt about many times!

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
              So today I downloaded and watched Eureka's Bad to the Drone, purely because it guests Jonathon.

This is where it all starts, isn't it?
              Yes, you have come to the dark side!! Mwhahaha!

Originally posted by es! View Post
              I am watching bits and snippets from Jon's theater work here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricCoTheatre

You know, I can't complain anymore about Jon being only a guest star on Sanctuary. He would never have time to be in the main cast, and his work in the theater is so versatile, it offers unlimited possibilities to create and deliver a message in many different ways - with different media, new ideas, new approaches. I have never been great with understanding of the theater but the bits I see on that YT channel make me totally want to see more because it's so fresh and captivating.
              He is such a good actor! I don't want his talents to be maybe wasted in TV, but I think being in Sanctuary totally shows off his acting, even if its the only TV show where he's a recurring character. I've watched most of the Electrics vids and the plays look outstanding! Especially Tear the Curtain with all the movie-looking scenes on the backdrop!

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
              To be honest, I knew I was gone when I started writing vampires. As I said on Tumblr, Jonathon has made me like them again - Tesla is the perfect antidote to all the angst-ridden, sparkling nonsense going about. That and I loved the concept (introduced in Sleepers) that all the myths are lies put about by vampires and they're far more human than we'd imagined.

But why, oh why, did Syfy cancel Eureka? It's fabulous! I'm sad about that and the fact Jon's only in the one episode. Amused that he played an Edison, though
              YES! I wasn't into vampires until Sanctuary!! Their vampires are so much better than the film-that-shall-not-be-named! No angst, there's genius, hotness , and no sparkles!! Wouldn't you just love it if Tesla mentioned/hated twilight!

I haven't seen this ep! I really want to, plus Eureka looks good and funny!

I love his look!

[spoiler][IMG]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/Sanctuary%20Season%204%20Screencaps/4x09%20Chimera/4x0929112011-0117.png
              I love how you can tell which ep it is from what Tesla is wearing and his hair!
              He looks SO good in Chimera! THE JACKET!! <3

Spoiler:
              Did anyone else notice that Tesla tried to bite Adma when he tried to strangle Helen! See, he so loves her! He'd break his oath of not biting humans to save her! awwww!
              sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

I noticed that and also some people thought Adam called him John and after listening to it several times I realized he calls him a chump not John like everyone thought

sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                  I noticed that and also some people thought Adam called him John and after listening to it several times I realized he calls him a chump not John like everyone thought
                  Yeah, I thought he called him John too! But I thought it was just some nickname or something, but he called him a chump? okay then lol
                  sigpic
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Yep he sure did he called him a chump

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

how dare he!
                      *ruffles*
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

*purrpurrpurr* Is this the shot you were talking about?

sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

I like last episode
                          Spoiler:
                          I love this expressions on their faces
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                            LOOK AT HIS HANDS! *gutter*
                            I know, right? *swoon*
                            Just every part of his is totally thunkable

How did you make it?!?! I wanna make one!
                            Thank you It takes a graphics tablet, ~7 hours of work, and a whole load of obsession

... but I think being in Sanctuary totally shows off his acting, even if its the only TV show where he's a recurring character...
                            I know. JYo totally owns Sanctuary! No wonder he's the fans' favorite.

I love how you can tell which ep it is from what Tesla is wearing and his hair!
                            He looks SO good in Chimera! THE JACKET!! <3
                            Haha, indeed

Spoiler:
                            Did anyone else notice that Tesla tried to bite Adma when he tried to strangle Helen! See, he so loves her! He'd break his oath of not biting humans to save her! awwww!
                            I know! It was GREAT to see him going for somebody's jugular. It's the first time on the show!

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                            Thank you! I've been wondering about that

how dare he!
                            *ruffles*
                            Yeah, Helen showed him what she thought of that
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Thank my perfect pitch

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

So, it turns out that my mom was pulling my leg about the purple Christmas tree, thank goodness!
                                Spoiler:

*purrs and ruggles*
                                Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic
                                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X