Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*purrs and ruggles*
    So, I've been watching/listening to all the DVD commentaries while working on my puzzle, and the other day I realised I had totally missed watching Pavor Nocturnis when I was watching season 2! So I had to stop and watch it before I could listen to the commentary, lol. Good ep. Nikola shoulda been in it.
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I wasn't realy fond of that episode but I did watch it ... Anyway ... Hopefully I'll be back in a little while gonna go see if I can get the pictures finished so I can get them uploaded

*ruggles and purrs*
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Okay, well, I'm done with my shift so I'm going home. I'll see you tomorrow! *extra parting ruggles*

Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Been ages since I have been on here. Well I figured I'd pop in and mention someone posted resistance on youtube for everyone to see
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting that and welcome back

*ruggles Elor for when she gets on again and purrs*
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              OMG You guys will love Resistance!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!
              I DID LOVE IT!!!! AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Spoiler:
              the moments with Henry, the sarcasm, the looks, the way they connected what he was working on to RL Tesla's work.... great episode

StarSancFar: Many thanks for typing out JY's comments from the convention. 'Tesla needs Henry, and hates the fact that he needs him.' Yep, sounds like Tesla. LOL
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                *pouts* I want some ruffles
                *extra special ruffles for you*

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                *injects you with Source Blood to make you better* *purrs and ruggles*
                if only it was as easy as having Source Blood on hand
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*purr purr purr purr purr*

Ii know right
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Ugh, right across his body. Couldn't you at least put your watermark along the bottom?
                    sigpic

Comment

I FINALLY SAW RESISTANCE!!! *FLAIL*

So, so happy to have Tesla back! And yay for something actually happening during an episode - I know they've needed to rebuild the universe, but all the political stuff is dishwater dull!

We needed some Teslatricity to jolt it into action

Comment

Here are the caps for the first Tesla episode of Season 4

Resistance

I only have one thing: I don't mind you all going through and downloading them, but if you wish to download them and watermark them, please ask for my permission first. Glitch had permission and I don't see a problem with where he put the watermarks. I apologize if I sound cruel but with certain things the way they are, I'm not taking any chances.

Other than that, Enjoy making all the arts that you wish to make

*massive ruffles for Elor and Glitch*
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*purr purr purr*

Six no I could not because with all the problems I've been having with .... Two of the members but to be kind I won't mention any names besides we all know who they are ..... We decided, Yamii, DG and I that in the future we were going to watermark our pictures that are capped by Yamii as she's already stated, somewhere where the logo for the pictures can't be cropped off by anyone.

sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                            *purr purr purr*

Six no I could not because with all the problems I've been having with .... Two of the members but to be kind I won't mention any names besides we all know who they are ..... We decided, Yamii, DG and I that in the future we were going to watermark our pictures that are capped by Yamii as she's already stated, somewhere where the logo for the pictures can't be cropped off by anyone.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Arrogance.jpg
                            Yeah besides if you don't want your work taken and others taking credit of it or cropping the water mark out that is the logical place to put it. Where it cannot be cropped out. Most people do water mark dead center of the pictures. Yes it is annoying but its for the best to keep people, like some who I am not going to name, from harassing others over something that could have easily been avoided.
                            sigpic

Comment

Exactly! Thank you DG don't forget to change the [IMG] [/IMG] codes in the picture to URL /URL so you don't get in trouble by the mods.

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Yeah I know what you're referring to. I just wish it wasn't like that and my comment is out of frustration that this is what we've come to now. I hate to see marks in very prominent places especially on Tesla's head. And I'm tired of the bickering. I'm not a legal or copyright expert but to me there's a difference between screencaps and artwork. *shrug* I'd just like to share info and pictures and talk about the character and the show and JY and have fun, instead of all this other .... stuff.

thanks for the link yami.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X