No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I noticed they spelt his name wrong He didn't seem to mind though, then again he's probably used to people spelling his name wrong

*purr purr purr*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

YUes please Glitch! And hope your foot gets better Yeah, after the photo shoot he cam out and I was pointing my camera at him and he just grinned and got closer and closer! It was hilarious! XD *sighs happily*

Originally posted by kimyroo View Post
      I'm sitting under the screen in the panel photos... I'm wearing the red coat Oh no about the printers being messed up! But like you said, at least there was something to sign... and a very lovely one at that too

Haha, I remember that part of the panel too! He was so funny! Thank you for uploading your videos, I can't wait to see them. I won't say much about the panel so people can enjoy watching it, but did you notice any wrong with Jonathon's namecard?!

I couldn't hold the camera steady because I was shaking with excitement/nerves I have a better one of him, but it has me in it too and I don't think you would want to see my ugly mug
      Oh, I see you! lol, haha, yeah, I lovely one from my fave ep so far!
      Too bad that soandso Afina was in it too and not magnus

I know, I can't believe they spelt it wrong! ah well, agam spelt it wrong in one of her tweets
      I know, in the line for the signing table I was shaking and squeeing and jumping up and down ith excitement, And the fact he kept looking over at me didn't help! He has such a lovely smile!
      Nah, I'm sure it isn't
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Oh, and thats alright Yamii
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

ROFL did you get any videos of him while he kept jumping closer to you? That would be so funny ... I'll see what I can make with the pictures I snurched from Star unless you prefer I call you Katie? Up to you

sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Sadly, I didn't get a vid! I wish I'd videoed instead of picced it, then I could screencap etc, but it was just a spur of the moment thing haha!
            You can call me either, I don't mind
            sigpic
            Indeed

Comment

I like Star .... One of your pics doesn't wanna cooperate *sighs and smacks forehead* Gonna see if it'll cooperate if I post it here

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Heehee, okay!
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

I'll be scanning those signature pisters sometime this week, so the quality and colours will be better, just s you know I took a picture of it last night jut to have one lol
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Sorry for the bad quality but here it is
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                      Well, I don't think that classical suits well for him.
                      Though, it's possible I simply don't like classical suits, usually they look too boringly

Personally I think he looks good in suits or in more casual clothes. Either way is fine by me.

StarSancFar: after the photo shoot he cam out and I was pointing my camera at him and he just grinned and got closer and closer! It was hilarious! XD *sighs happily*
                      That would be so funny! Too bad you didn't get it on video, but love the pics with his big grin. He has a terrific smile. At least you didn't drop the camera from nervousness! LOL Thanks for sharing your pics. I snurched a bunch of them. Can't wait to see your video.

Re the sneak peak for Resistance:
                      Spoiler:
                      Was hoping there'd be more of Tesla in it, since he was barely in the promo, but it looks like it should be a good episode.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Found this today... Made me think of you all! So here it is...

tesla_cracked.jpg

Photo is NOT mine. I found it on cracked.com

Edit: Just FYI, the prompt for this photo was "Most embarrassing moments of famous historical figures" or some such. Just to give it some context. Meant to be all in good fun... And I laughed my tuckus off because I could totally see Tesla doing this for real.

And by "doing this" I mean, orchestrate a mock magazine to distribute all across the country for the sole purpose of humiliating Edison.
                        Last edited by selene0789; 30 October 2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                          Personally I think he looks good in suits or in more casual clothes. Either way is fine by me.

That would be so funny! Too bad you didn't get it on video, but love the pics with his big grin. He has a terrific smile. At least you didn't drop the camera from nervousness! LOL Thanks for sharing your pics. I snurched a bunch of them. Can't wait to see your video.

Re the sneak peak for Resistance:
                          Spoiler:
                          Was hoping there'd be more of Tesla in it, since he was barely in the promo, but it looks like it should be a good episode.
                          Yep, either way is fine!
                          Nope, I didn't drop the camera! Agam was laughing! The video is above your post
                          It looks interesting!
                          Spoiler:
                          and it looks like our theory about him being forced to do it seems right, because in the sneak peak, Helen was saying something like 'I know that look, he's hiding something, he needs our help to get out of this (or he's got himself into a mess)
                          So YAY!

Thanks for sharing Selene! Hilarious!
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

I absolutely love that Selene
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Jonathon isn't in episode musical in sanctuary...

Comment

Alright any idea what color the art should be? I could post it on Twitter or give it to Jon's niece on facebook ... Although I don't want her getting the wrong idea about being her friend. Know what I mean? I dont want her thinking that I'm only her friend because of who her uncle is because that's not true. She's actually really funny Must run in the genes

sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X