No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to get on today, not having a car is putting a major crimp in my style.

*ruggles for Glitch*

Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Yes you do Glitch

*massive ruffles*

I'm sorry to hear that Elor!!!! Don't worry, my dad has to drive my car until he can get a new mirror for his car. A stupid dear hit his car

*massive ruffles*
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*purrs*
        I am desperately praying that my car is worth fixing. I wasn't planning to buy a new one for another year.

Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Yep Glitch! *RUFFLE*

Hiya Elor! Long time no see!

Lol, stupid deer! So inconsiderate! haha
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

*PURRPURRPURRPURR* Hey Elor how's it going? *ruggles* Hope your car can be fixed

On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* I'm doing good! I had to buy lunch at work today (Mom had to drop me off really early, so I'm just hanging out until it's time to start my shift), and the lady dumped my spaghetti all over when she went to hand it to me, so she was nice and gave me an extra big replacement bowl, extra breadsticks and a cookie. I now have enough food for dinner, too (and possibly lunch tomorrow???). How about you?
              Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic

Comment

Well I've been ok I guess, my foot was hurting so I've been awake since 5:30 this morning but other than that .... The rest I'll PM tag you ok? *ruggles and purrs*

sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                  *purrs and ruggles back* I'm doing good! I had to buy lunch at work today (Mom had to drop me off really early, so I'm just hanging out until it's time to start my shift), and the lady dumped my spaghetti all over when she went to hand it to me, so she was nice and gave me an extra big replacement bowl, extra breadsticks and a cookie. I now have enough food for dinner, too (and possibly lunch tomorrow???). How about you?
                  Mmm, sounds nice! Lol, thats good that she did that! *ruffles for both*
                  sigpic
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

*purr purr purr*

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Awww, I'm sorry your foot is hurting, that stinks. *purrs and ruggles* PM'd you back.
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tag .... To all three of you

Spoiler:

::To BigBear and CrazyCat::
                        Spoiler:
                        Quit accusing me of stealing pictures that I did NOT steal and please LEAVE. ME. ALONE

Enough said
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

*purrs and ruggles* Well, I have to start my shift in a few minutes. I'll still be around, though!

Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok see you around *ruggles and purrs*

Oh good quotation to go with this picture ..... "Fine be that way" just kidding
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Ok see you around *ruggles and purrs*

Oh good quotation to go with this picture ..... "Fine be that way" just kidding
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

*ruffles for Glitch*

Lol, yep I replied again
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X