No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really do need to find a guy whose hair I can ruffle. Otherwise it's not going to work out.

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

My hair is very ruffable

On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

I will keep that in mind lol
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That's why I capped that shot, Glitch, his expression was just too funny to pass up.

*purrs and ruggles*

Spoiler:
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Okay, seriously.

WHAT. THE. !@#$%&* HAPPENED. TO. THE. J-YO. FAN. TUMBLR?!?!

http://plinkplunk.files.wordpress.co...bertaaaaah.gif
            *Click to view at source .100KB is the max here.
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 October 2011, 09:22 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ummm, I don't know???

Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic
              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I'm sorry. This is kind of the wrong thread to say this but Mimzy, you watch Colbert?

GO TRUTHINESS!

from Nikola Tesla, Jonathon Young (and Stephen Colbert) fan

Also, does anyone know which episodes Tesla will be in? I know he's five episodes this season but does anyone know which one?

Comment

IDK it was there yesterday

sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Okay, guys, I'm headed out! I'll be back on Tuesday, most likely. Have fun!

*extra ruggles for Glitch*
                    Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic

Comment

See ya Elor HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! *extra ruggles*

sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Okay, seriously.

WHAT. THE. !@#$%&* HAPPENED. TO. THE. J-YO. FAN. TUMBLR?!?!
                        It freaked me out when it looked like it had permanently disappeared!

However it just got re-named in honor of one of the facebook/twitter answers he gave: http://hellsyajonathonyoung.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                          Ah, I'll have to watch it agian...as it was an early episode and one that I haven't watched that much. I'm sure if I had paid more attention I would have noticed by the way he moves and stuff
                          I remember when I first saw that scene before they encounter Ashley I thought he just didn't look "right" when he was standing there and walking into the building. Didn't move right and his hair didn't look quite right. Found out why when I watched the ep with the commentary.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

That's what I said
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                              OMG great pic, he looks sweet! Do you know from what ep it is? And what are the blue things on his ears? What is Tumblr? Is that the ep?
                              spoilered just to be safe

Spoiler:
                              It reminds me of a Star Trek Next Generation episode where they had a virtual reality type game. Maybe this is the "virtual Sanctuary" ep?? There's also a white thing on his finger, which could be a way of checking oxygen levels in his blood or other reactions on the surface of his skin. Just guessing. With Sanctuary you never know.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                                Yep that's the picture I'm talking about.

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                                spoilered just to be safe

Spoiler:
                                It reminds me of a Star Trek Next Generation episode where they had a virtual reality type game. Maybe this is the "virtual Sanctuary" ep?? There's also a white thing on his finger, which could be a way of checking oxygen levels in his blood or other reactions on the surface of his skin. Just guessing. With Sanctuary you never know.

Spoiler:
                                After you mentioned the Star Trek TNG thing I went back and looked at the Tesla picture and it does look like that in a way. The picture also made me think that maybe that's a new way they're going to communicate with each other so only those hooked up to it can hear each other and if your right about the virtual sanctuary episode for the Tesla picture then maybe he could be using it to communicate something to someone that he doesn't want anyone else to hear. It's just I thought but that would be a good way to use the virtual Sanctuary.
                                Last edited by planet_tv; 09 October 2011, 12:47 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X