• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Elor!
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Awesome, StarSanc! Are you going to try and go?

Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

OMG!! I'M MAKING ALL SORTS OF WEIRD HAPPY NOISES AND DOING A JIGGLE-DANCE IN MY SEAT!!! Of course I'm gonna try!
        OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeee* Amy, have you heard yet!! I know you live in UK!! (I posted on your profile too!)
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Star, if you go, we demand pictures!!!! And we will live vicariously through you!

Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Agrees with Elor! Now if only he would come to Illinois, then I could try and go to meet him....

Do you mind if I ruffles you hair Elor? I don't want to accidentally ruin it if you have to go to work...
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Ruffle away! It is freshly cut and highlighted, just got it done yesterday.

Also, if JY ever comes to Illinois, I will drive out there to see him. I live a few hours away.

Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome! *ruffles*
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Posting this pic again because I love how extra-kissable he looks in this one:

Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course! Is there a picture where no one would want to kiss him?

*looks around*

*dead silence*

Thought so!

*ruffles*
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Heheh, I don't even need a pic to want to kiss him!

*purrs to the ruffles*
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic

Comment

True, true!

*ruffles*
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I suspect, though, that Glitch would contest your comment about everyone wanting to kiss him.

*purrs*
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was talking to us girls I know he wouldn't want to kiss J-Yo.

*ruffles*
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*purrs louder*

Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                                Star, if you go, we demand pictures!!!! And we will live vicariously through you!
                                YAY! MUM SAID WE ARE GOING! *happy dance*
                                Dont worry, I'll take TONS of pics and vids!
                                hopefully getting camera 4 birthday (was gonna get ipod but decided not too) which is before the con!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X