• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    Yeah they were better... although you'd have to die first
    Chad was an a$$

So, he needs to build us a... Stargate?
    I don't know how keen I'd be on being demolecularised or whatever it is that happens when you get transported mind
    To each one their own The reasons I want that is 1) I hate getting into a car that's been sitting in the sun for half the day and it 50 degrees hotter in the car than it is outside! 2) I don't have to worry about the car stalling in the middle of winter!
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
      To each one their own The reasons I want that is 1) I hate getting into a car that's been sitting in the sun for half the day and it 50 degrees hotter in the car than it is outside! 2) I don't have to worry about the car stalling in the middle of winter!
      Awww, yeah getting in the car in hot weather and burning yourself on the metal bit of the seat belt is a bugger too
      Teleportation would def. have it's advantages.
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Awww, yeah getting in the car in hot weather and burning yourself on the metal bit of the seat belt is a bugger too
        Teleportation would def. have it's advantages.
        Yup! That's why I mentioned it
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yeah they were better... although you'd have to die first
          Chad was an a$$
          One shot to the heart would be all it takes yes? Not so painful .... At least I don't think so
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
            *looks at her card balance* Heheheh, I have enough left for 4 more eps. Totally getting Animus and The Five. I've been enjoying watching eps on my iPod while on break at work.
            OMG! You can watch eps on aN iPod? Do you know if you can on an iTouch? If you can, I'm so want one even more! It's my 16th in...48 days, so that's what I'll be wanting!

If you could get Nikola to invent you ANYTHING.... what would it be?
            Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            I'm sure there can be specific things that can be programmed in

Another thing: Teleportation device. No need for vehicles and you can go anywhere your heart wants to go!!!!
            Great random question!! Ummm, a clone of himself to stay with me forever!! haha!
            Although, that's a good idea Yamii....teleportation is one of the best superhero powers IMHO, other than Telekinesis and Telepathy!

Picspam! [spoilers for size]
            Spoiler:

Because I love the way he says 'fox' in this scene.....he's got a lovely voice!
            sigpic
            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

I love when they argue it's funny lol

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                I love when they argue it's funny lol

Yeah, I always expect (hope!) that there will be one of those arguments where they end up kissing cause they get so worked up! haha!
                sigpic
                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                Indeed

Comment

Me to but let's try and stay on topic shall we?

sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Love the piccies!!!!!! <3
                    I was just taking a healthy diversion
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

That makes sense lol
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                        That makes sense lol
                        'In an evil way...' haha, I couldn't help myself
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Nice of you to show up Heinrich jkjkjkjk
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                            OMG! You can watch eps on aN iPod? Do you know if you can on an iTouch? If you can, I'm so want one even more! [SIZE=1]
                            I believe that you can watch them on an iTouch, as well. I'm hoping to get an iPad at some point. In fact, cross your fingers, guys, there is a drawing for one at my work in a few days.

If you could get Nikola to invent you ANYTHING.... what would it be?
                            I second the teleportation device. It would make life so much easier!!!
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic
                            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*THUNK*

That's all I have right now.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                                I believe that you can watch them on an iTouch, as well. I'm hoping to get an iPad at some point. In fact, cross your fingers, guys, there is a drawing for one at my work in a few days.

I second the teleportation device. It would make life so much easier!!!
                                YAY!!! Didn't you say that your work gave you an iTunes voucher too....lucky! *fingers crossed*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *THUNK*

That's all I have right now.

Haha! You haven't been on in a while Nad we miss you over on the Teslen thread!

Okay, dropping off a banner that I just made, snurchable, just credit me!

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X