• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae113/datalore91/Nikola%20Tesla/The%20Awakening/Ew.jpg This one's just too funny
      I love this pic, his expression is so amusing. It's interesting to wonder if he eats food at all when he is a vamp... He certainly didn't like Helen's peanuts and protein bar!

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
      [IMG]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7331/quicktimeplayer20101218.jpg
      *THUD* Be still, my heart!!!
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
        I love this pic, his expression is so amusing. It's interesting to wonder if he eats food at all when he is a vamp... He certainly didn't like Helen's peanuts and protein bar!
        I was thinking about that earlier actually... I mean, he's half human half vamp so that would suggest that logically he still needs food/would eat it? I mean... he sure enjoys his wine
        But perhaps the vamp half of him is stronger / desire for blood takes over any old desires for (human)food?

*THUD* Be still, my heart!!!
        This thread should come with a warning, namely... "overexposure to JY may cause fainting*
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

That's a good one lol

sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                I was thinking about that earlier actually... I mean, he's half human half vamp so that would suggest that logically he still needs food/would eat it? I mean... he sure enjoys his wine
                But perhaps the vamp half of him is stronger / desire for blood takes over any old desires for (human)food?
                Exactly! Maybe he was just so hungry after not being a vamp for a long time that he really wanted some nice blood?

This thread should come with a warning, namely... "overexposure to JY may cause fainting*
                HAHAHA! Very true!!!
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Well judging by his response to Helen offering him two packs of peanuts and a protein bar ... I think I have to disagree to that
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                      Exactly! Maybe he was just so hungry after not being a vamp for a long time that he really wanted some nice blood?

HAHAHA! Very true!!!
                      Well he wouldn't have had any reason to continue with the meds Helen gave him once he was mortal again...

Yes, thread deff. needs some sort of warning

Well judging by his response to Helen offering him two packs of peanuts and a protein bar ... I think I have to disagree to that
                      Maybe he just doesn't like peanuts and protein bars
                      I suppose we've never seen him eat human-food *ponders* we haven't... have we?
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Well, we've seen plenty of wine consumption... And he did eat the power bar in Trail of Blood, but I guess he was starving and human, so that was different.
                        Signature by Glitch33.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's one of my favorites .... I brightened it a little
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

On this Niko food talk...

The real Niko hardly ate anything in the later years (if you see pics of him he looks like he's malnourished, honestly ). He started out eating meat but later on he became a vegan because he liked animals too much. And having had OCD, he was VERY picky with his food. So, I'm assuming J-Yo's Niko doesn't eat very much "normal" food either.

And considering how much he apparently loves animals, he probably shies away from feeding on too many of them or at least on small ones that would die more easily from blood loss (especially pigeons. I think if he accidentally fed on a pigeon he'd go crazy and do something horrible to himself D: ). I'm guessing that the serum Helen made curbs his bloodlust enough that he doesn't have to actually feed too often, even if it's just on animals.

But that being said, he's okay with feeding on animals if it's absolutely necessary and, I think, provided he doesn't end up killing them. He did say in "Awakening" that he had a special antelope? "friend" that he fed on in the past - the way he talked about it, it sounded like he had fed on the same one several times and that he never accidentally drained it to death or anything. Plus, it's probably just me, but it sounded like he was actually kind of fond of said antelope or whatever-it-was
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              On this Niko food talk...

The real Niko hardly ate anything in the later years (if you see pics of him he looks like he's malnourished, honestly ). He started out eating meat but later on he became a vegan because he liked animals too much. And having had OCD, he was VERY picky with his food. So, I'm assuming J-Yo's Niko doesn't eat very much "normal" food either.

And considering how much he apparently loves animals, he probably shies away from feeding on too many of them or at least on small ones that would die more easily from blood loss (especially pigeons. I think if he accidentally fed on a pigeon he'd go crazy and do something horrible to himself D: ). I'm guessing that the serum Helen made curbs his bloodlust enough that he doesn't have to actually feed too often, even if it's just on animals.

But that being said, he's okay with feeding on animals if it's absolutely necessary and, I think, provided he doesn't end up killing them. He did say in "Awakening" that he had a special antelope? "friend" that he fed on in the past - the way he talked about it, it sounded like he had fed on the same one several times and that he never accidentally drained it to death or anything. Plus, it's probably just me, but it sounded like he was actually kind of fond of said antelope or whatever-it-was
                              About the Antelope I don't think there was just one. I think he meant in general. Local Antelope, which are in Africa which is where they were and they did sy that the medication was created out of animal plasma and that it gave him everything he needed and therefore controlled the bloodlust.

I do agree though with the not eating so much seeing as the real Tesla hardly ever ate especially if he was working on a new experiment or project he didn't eat or bathe for days. Anyway I think the Sanctuary Tesla only eats when he has to and seeing as we've never seen him actually eat then we can't really be sure, but I honestly think that's all he takes is drinking the cow's blood every once in while like he said or even using the medication as his food source which is why he turned down the peanuts and protein bar that Helen offered him.
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

About the Antelope I don't think there was just one. I think he meant in general. Local Antelope, which are in Africa which is where they were and they did sy that the medication was created out of animal plasma and that it gave him everything he needed and therefore controlled the bloodlust.

I do agree though with the not eating so much seeing as the real Tesla hardly ever ate especially if he was working on a new experiment or project he didn't eat or bathe for days. Anyway I think the Sanctuary Tesla only eats when he has to and seeing as we've never seen him actually eat then we can't really be sure, but I honestly think that's all he takes is drinking the cow's blood every once in while like he said or even using the medication as his food source which is why he turned down the peanuts and protein bar that Helen offered him.
                                I thought he was talking about only one antelope - that's what it sounded like to me. IDK I have to re-watch.

And I don't think he likes peanuts or protein bars, in addition to having an already sparse diet. He made a very distinct face of disgust when Helen mentioned them
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X