Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Niko in tonight's episode was hilarious

Spoiler:
    I love how he was so giddy when Will's old coworker showed up at the Sanctuary. It was like "OOooh looky Huggybear has a GIRLFRIEND. Let's see what I can do to mess with them" Bahaha. That was adorable
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spider.man View Post
      Oh. My. Gosh!! thats great! Tesla is soooo hot. That has to go up on my top ten fav vid's!
      hehe thankk you

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Spoiler:
      I love how he was so giddy when Will's old coworker showed up at the Sanctuary. It was like "OOooh looky Huggybear has a GIRLFRIEND. Let's see what I can do to mess with them" Bahaha. That was adorable
      LMAO EXACTLY XDDD
      Spoiler:
      He was all so smiley. And the gal knew about Nikola Tesla so she totally won his heart XD In the meaning that Niko is totally approving she hooking up with huggybear XDD AND UNBOTTONING HER SHIRT! I WANT TO SEE HOW HE USES THIS POWER ON HELEN!!! [slightly wrong thread but whatever ] Anyway, it felt like Niko is doing charity work with Huggybear lately. He even shared a bottle of wine with him [the scene totally cracked me up when Niko goes like "Magnus has shot me more time than I can count" or "We don't need to see an episode of House to determine our probable cause do we?" no way!!! He mentioned House! *dies* I love this man!!]. That can only mean one thing. He is UP TO SOMETHINGGG! and I'm dying to see what it is

Comment

Welcome to the thread, SciFiFanaticSTARGATE!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Spoiler:
        TeeHee!
        Spoiler:
        Niko was the best part of it, eventhough I do think he was a little under used. But he stole every scene he was in and and... I love him!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sneak Peek for the next episode Hollow Men

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            Sneak Peek for the next episode Hollow Men
            Thanks for this!!!! LOVE IT!!
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Missed last nights ep. It's been a long three days and I was too exhausted to stay up and watch it. I really needed some sleep.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Just popped in to SQUEEEEEEE! over our King.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                TeeHee!
                Spoiler:
                Niko was the best part of it, eventhough I do think he was a little under used. But he stole every scene he was in and and... I love him!
                Totally agree with every part of that.
                I can't force myself to pay attention to anyone else when he's in a scene. Even if he's just kind of pacing in the background, I'm totally zoned out of the scene and waiting for him to speak. XD

Comment

Dropping by with a thought for you guys....

House and Tesla in the same room....

Who would out sarcasm the other...

It really doesn't surprise me that Tesla mentioned House. They are two peas in a pod... lol!

Have fun!

Made this banner too:

Last edited by AresLover452; 11 December 2010, 09:25 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                    Dropping by with a thought for you guys....

House and Tesla in the same room....

Who would out sarcasm the other...

It really doesn't surprise me that Tesla mentioned House. They are two peas in a pod... lol!

Have fun!

Made this banner too:

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...NewImage04.jpg
                    LMAO now THAT would be something interesting to see! XD
                    thanks for sharing the banner

Comment

those two in the same room.... the hilarity factor would be off the charts.

glad you liked the banner.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        those two in the same room.... the hilarity factor would be off the charts.

glad you liked the banner.
                        bahaha true XD the ony one missing from the "battle of Sarcasm" would be Jack O'Neill XDDD

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          bahaha true XD the ony one missing from the "battle of Sarcasm" would be Jack O'Neill XDDD
                          Jack would either tell them to 'shut Up' or just tune them out... lol
                          sigpic

Comment

XD XD
                            I feel a massive crossover fic coming on!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                              XD XD
                              I feel a massive crossover fic coming on!
                              Have fun with that!! lol!!

That would be something I would like to read if you do it!! lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

H
                                They are two peas in a pod...
                                Oh my gosh! Loved the idea a lot, so here's what I've come up with for the moment:

This seems to be one of my favourite episodesso far... Hilarious! I'm a Teslen fan myself, but seeng Niko showing certain interest in other women... well, it gives us some hope after all!
                                sigpic
                                Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Working...
                                X