Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the nice comments!
    *hugs*
    I have to say that I'm really enjoying making Tesla artwork again.

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    Sorry for double-postyness. Just rediscovered this and it reminded me of Tesla--well, because it mentions a Tesla coil. lol

Basically all you need to know to understand it is there's three types of superhumans: shifters, sliders, and sparklers. Shifters (as the name suggests) are shape-changers, sliders control electricity, and sparklers are kind of like teleporters (in their simplest definition).

Spoiler:
    They watched him from the viewing station. The man Crayson called Avery Lewis was either crying or screaming—or maybe both. Electricity crackled over his skin as though he were a human Tesla coil, splaying out to slap at the insulated walls, ceiling, and floor of the containment room. He was naked, since his clothes had been burned off in the electrical chaos.
    Mel released a low whistle at the sight of the pure uncontrolled power. “We got our work cut out for us.”
    “Nice volume, though,” Jenna muttered.
    Mel snorted. “That’s what she said.”
    “Of power,” Jenna clarified, dryly.
    “Right.”
    Jenna pushed the intercom button that fed into the sealed room. “Morning, sunshine. How about dialing it down so we can talk?”
    “I-I can’t!”
    “Sure y’ can,” Mel piped up. “Just ignore the waves.”
    “What?”
    “Right now you’re seeing electrical frequencies,” Jenna cut back in. “Because the new sight is so strange to your brain, it can’t stop thinking about them and, in turn, your subconscious is manipulating the slider powers without control.”
    The man within was silent for a moment. Then, the inevitable: “You sound like a little girl!”
    “So do you,” Jenna retorted. “Now, think about something else.”
    He fell silent again, thinking hard.
    Jenna released the intercom button. “That’ll take awhile. Lunch?”
    They only made it to the doorway before the muffled crackling vanished with a hiss. The lights shone brightly once more. Jenna and Mel turned slowly to see a shuddering, sweaty slider staring back at the 2-way window where he knew they’d been watching him.
    “Okay,” he called, blindly. “Now what?”
    Jenna glanced to the side at Mel, who shot his eyebrows up.
    “Alright,” the sparkler murmured. “This might actually work.”
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Lots of Tesla in the UK trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFCZLFG7WJQ

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post

I know I just saw it !!! It's AWESOME !!!
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

I feel ...love. Love this show!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*mega epic squee*
            Agh! So much Tesla and so much Henry and HOLY CRAP JEKYLL AND HYDE?!?!?
            Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, etc...

Comment

I don't know if this Tesla question qualifies as a spoiler but just to be on the safe side:
              Spoiler:
              I was looking at the promos for the new season and I'm having a hard time time telling if hair matches season 1 style or season 2 so is his hair in the promos more like his Season 1 or season 2?

I am asking about his hair because I plan to make a sim of him for The Sims 2 and want to have the hair style as close as I can get.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

*runs in squeeing*
                OMGOMGOMG THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF NIKO IN THE UK TRAILER AND HE IS TIED UP!!!
                *faints*
                Spoiler:
                and that LIVING MAGNET LINE!!!!

*dies*

Comment

holy crap this season is gonna kick ass.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    Hells yeah, it will! Take that, SGU! Nyeh!

Comment

sorry dont care bout SGU... managed to watch the first the eps... aka the pilot... thats bout all of it i could stomach
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        Yeah!

SGU isn't really my thing either...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                          I don't know if this Tesla question qualifies as a spoiler but just to be on the safe side:
                          Spoiler:
                          I was looking at the promos for the new season and I'm having a hard time time telling if hair matches season 1 style or season 2 so is his hair in the promos more like his Season 1 or season 2?

I am asking about his hair because I plan to make a sim of him for The Sims 2 and want to have the hair style as close as I can get.
                          Season 2, I think?

sigpic

Comment

THAT TRAILER JUST MADE ME FREAK OUT SO BADLY THAT I LITERALLY RAN AROUND MY DORM HALL AFTER BUSTING OUT THE ARMS OF MY BF WHO TRIED TO RESTRAIN ME!!!!

ALDFSKNADSLFKNSALDFNSADFLKSNDFLKADSFJ

october. 15th. now. please.
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              THAT TRAILER JUST MADE ME FREAK OUT SO BADLY THAT I LITERALLY RAN AROUND MY DORM HALL AFTER BUSTING OUT THE ARMS OF MY BF WHO TRIED TO RESTRAIN ME!!!!

ALDFSKNADSLFKNSALDFNSADFLKSNDFLKADSFJ

october. 15th. now. please.
                              haha I'm glad to see some things never change XD
                              but it was just WOW!!! I mean people!!!! it's Niko!
                              Spoiler:
                              tied up! with that dangerous grin on his face! *squeeeeee*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                haha I'm glad to see some things never change XD
                                but it was just WOW!!! I mean people!!!! it's Niko!
                                Spoiler:
                                tied up! with that dangerous grin on his face! *squeeeeee*
                                NO THEY DONT!!! NOT WHEN IT COMES TO SANCTUARY!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                he was tied up. HOW COULD I NOT FREAK OUT AT THIS?! hahaha by poor bf has no idea that im seriously serious when i tell him that id leave him for Nikola, true love or not xD hahaha OMG HE WAS TIED UP!!! AND DiRTY!!! AND *runs to other thread*
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X