Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
    Excuse me for saying frak. I really don't like using swear words.
    You're excused. LOL

*tries thinking of where to find more Niko pics*
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      You're excused. LOL

You could always make your clone model for you or do a photo shoot..that might be fun...
      (sings "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred)
      clone is strutting for me..
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        You could always make your clone model for you or do a photo shoot..that might be fun...
        (sings "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred)
        clone is strutting for me..
        LMAO Ohh yea. That's what I'll do. *pulls out camera & talks to clone* Work it! work it baby, work it! XDD haha
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          haha god why am i always on the wrong thread?! haha
          it's forgivable

and I never ever even considered the thought of nikola being gay because it;s too ridiculous to even think about this.
          I don't even know why are we having this conversation
          I refuse to comment on this theme in the future because it's totally irelevant for me.

in other news, I've had another day spent in gutter and thinking about leather I could stop thinking about leather if my friends wouldn't mention it all the time we have a few teachers that came at class wearing a leather jacket so yep...the discussion about leather continues

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            So I just saw the EPIC AMAZINGNESS that is How to Train Your Dragon and now I have the AWESOMEST Niko fic idea...two, actually...
            too bad we may never see said fic's in reality

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            You're excused. LOL

yeah i better be! did you notice who founded the other thread haha theres a reason for my mind constantly jumping to certain places

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            it's forgivable

and I never ever even considered the thought of nikola being gay because it;s too ridiculous to even think about this.
            I don't even know why are we having this conversation
            I refuse to comment on this theme in the future because it's totally irelevant for me.

in other news, I've had another day spent in gutter and thinking about leather I could stop thinking about leather if my friends wouldn't mention it all the time we have a few teachers that came at class wearing a leather jacket so yep...the discussion about leather continues
            Niko + Leather = Experimenting
            ....and you all know its true

and yes i am not lurking today bc today is a frakking fantastic dayy for me anyways haha
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Niko + Leather = Experimenting
              ....and you all know its true

and yes i am not lurking today bc today is a frakking fantastic dayy for me anyways haha
              did I mention how much I love your math?
              happy to hear you're feeling good

btw, there;s Prestige airing on tv right now but I gotta stay here at my computer and finish a project I have for tomorrow and my whole family's watching it! darn I really hate school right now and I'd leave everything to go watch the movie but I must finish this project
              I guess i'll watch the movie online as soon as I can

Comment

did I mention how much I love your math?
                happy to hear you're feeling good
                hahaha its the only math im good at
                and well, its just for today cuz its the 19th

btw, there;s Prestige airing on tv right now but I gotta stay here at my computer and finish a project I have for tomorrow and my whole family's watching it! darn I really hate school right now and I'd leave everything to go watch the movie but I must finish this project
                I guess i'll watch the movie online as soon as I can
                Damn. i have yet to see that either and i also have a ton of work i need to do! =/
                sigpic

Comment

that's it! I don't care if I finish this project at midnight or tomorrow morning! I'm going to see what's left of the movie!

Comment

that's it! I don't care if i finish this project at midnight or tomorrow morning! I'm going to see what's left of the movie!
                    woo! You go girl!!! Xd
                    sigpic

Comment

woo! You go girl!!! Xd
                      aaaaan I'm back
                      I've seen the last half an hour and with a little help from my brother I caught up with the plot I enjoyed the movie (or at least what I've seen of it) it kind of reminded me of "The Illusionist" (which I really liked at the time I"ve first seen it). not to mention that having Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale in the cast made the movie very likable,. And of course, there's Tesla

but still, I love Jon's interpretation of Tesla the most it makes me believe he has really been Tesla in another life

Comment

aaaaan I'm back
                        I've seen the last half an hour and with a little help from my brother I caught up with the plot I enjoyed the movie (or at least what I've seen of it) it kind of reminded me of "The Illusionist" (which I really liked at the time I"ve first seen it). not to mention that having Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale in the cast made the movie very likable,. And of course, there's Tesla

but still, I love Jon's interpretation of Tesla the most it makes me believe he has really been Tesla in another life
                        hahaha he totally is Tesla resurrected, that or he's just that amazing of an actor, both of which i totally buy
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha he totally is Tesla resurrected, that or he's just that amazing of an actor, both of which i totally buy
                          they don't rule out one another so I'd say they're both true
                          *sighs*
                          I really want to see Jon on stage! *gets angry for not living in Canada*
                          If I'd live there, I'd go to every of play of the electrics everytime they play on stage *sighs*
                          *writes in her to-do-in-this-life list: go to a Jon's play *

Comment

they don't rule out one another so I'd say they're both true
                            *sighs*
                            I really want to see Jon on stage! *gets angry for not living in Canada*
                            If I'd live there, I'd go to every of play of the electrics everytime they play on stage *sighs*
                            *writes in her to-do-in-this-life list: go to a Jon's play *
                            omg thats been on my to-do-before-i-die list for avery long timee!! and im really miffed because i just found out that Robin Dunne is officially going to be at Vanctuary and you know that Jon has to make a guest appearance he freaking lives there *siiiigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

omg thats been on my to-do-before-i-die list for avery long timee!! and im really miffed because i just found out that Robin Dunne is officially going to be at Vanctuary and you know that Jon has to make a guest appearance he freaking lives there *siiiigh*
                              haha Jon will definetly show up
                              Damian will go to his home and, in the name of all Troopers, will bring him there

Comment

haha jon will definetly show up :d
                                damian will go to his home and, in the name of all troopers, will bring him there :d:d:d

efff my liiifeee
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X