Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
    There are Several people over on facebook that would be brothered by that statement
    Uhhm.

*ruffles Nik's hair*
    Nope. Much better than Harry Potter.
    Nik: Thanks Vic *cuddle*

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      but btw, I posted this pic awhile back but I thought I might again...it's JY and his wife and it is the most ADORABLE thing ever
      Spoiler:
      My ovaries just asploded from cuteness. No lie.
      His face... Aaaah *diesfromadorablenessoverload*

Comment

Awwz *cuddles with clone* Y'know, I was just thinking, I want to write an SGA fanfic where Rodney mentions something about Tesla being awesome or something LOL
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Awwz *cuddles with clone* Y'know, I was just thinking, I want to write an SGA fanfic where Rodney mentions something about Tesla being awesome or something LOL
          hahaha DO ITTT
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

My story is seriously lacking on snark. It's making me sad.

Also, what would Niko be forced to wear if he had to hide out in a club?

Comment

Originally posted by VickixLee View Post
              My story is seriously lacking on snark. It's making me sad.

Also, what would Niko be forced to wear if he had to hide out in a club?
              hahaha oh lordy well, depends on the club and how they got there...which so many things come to mind...
              *attempts to not fall into the gutter but soon finds herself splashing around in it* oh good just where i wanted to be before i write my big fight scene...haha
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                hahaha oh lordy well, depends on the club and how they got there...which so many things come to mind...
                *attempts to not fall into the gutter but soon finds herself splashing around in it* oh good just where i wanted to be before i write my big fight scene...haha
                Oh! Hello! It seems that you have found my home. I live here with Nik

Well, Helen decided that a club would be a good place to hide. (For reasons I still don't know) and they needed disguises... I dunno. I'm tired. And somehow still hungover *dies*

Comment

Oh! Hello! It seems that you have found my home. I live here with Nik

Well, Helen decided that a club would be a good place to hide. (For reasons I still don't know) and they needed disguises... I dunno. I'm tired. And somehow still hungover *dies*
                  hahaha found your home? how i think not i'm queen of the gutter my friend
                  well it sounds intriguing and im interested to see where it goes
                  btw love your sig banner
                  sigpic

Comment

hahaha found your home? how i think not i'm queen of the gutter my friend
                    well it sounds intriguing and im interested to see where it goes
                    btw love your sig banner
                    MY QUEEN. *bows*
                    I am too. Though knowing my ADD, I'll just stop and completely forget about it.

Thank ya
                    Though for reasons unknown, the bottom was cut off.. :/ pffft.

Comment

MY QUEEN. *bows*
                      I am too. Though knowing my ADD, I'll just stop and completely forget about it.

Thank ya
                      Though for reasons unknown, the bottom was cut off.. :/ pffft.
                      haha bowing not necessary
                      ah well id rather have that and forget then be storming through one fic in one night bc i cant handle three fics at one time ahaha
                      i think its the new gateworld format...
                      sigpic

Comment

haha bowing not necessary
                        ah well id rather have that and forget then be storming through one fic in one night bc i cant handle three fics at one time ahaha
                        i think its the new gateworld format...
                        Haha, ya. I'd go nuts in... lemme think... 30 seconds

heh heh. I just got excited when I realized that it you overlap a smiling face and a K, you get a fanged smiling face.
                        Oh yes.
                        I know. I'm Genius. XP

Comment

lmao well i havent gone crazy yet...and im on chapter four i think! haha and i have two to go because...im developing Nikola's OCD like that

uhm yes you're a genius bc that picture is ADORABLE
                          sigpic

Comment

lmao well i havent gone crazy yet...and im on chapter four i think! haha and i have two to go because...im developing Nikola's OCD like that

uhm yes you're a genius bc that picture is ADORABLE
                            YOU CAN DO ITT!
                            As much as we love Nikola, OCD isn't really, y'know, a good thing ;p

ahaa. Thaankss. It's a good thing that I don't have school tomorrow.
                            yay for two in the morningg!

Comment

YOU CAN DO ITT!
                              As much as we love Nikola, OCD isn't really, y'know, a good thing ;p

ahaa. Thaankss. It's a good thing that I don't have school tomorrow.
                              yay for two in the morningg!
                              yeah i have a four day weekend and i knew going into it id be writing fic but i had no idea id be doing this!! haha oh Niko look what you've done to me! haha
                              sigpic

Comment

Hahaha.
                                Ohhh, just read His Blood.
                                I laaaaike.

Comment

Working...
                                X